GingerApple

ARF 37mm Rhodium Yachtmaster

GingerApple

You guys may recall this watch https://puretime05.com/yacht-master-37mm-268622-arf-1-1-best-edition-gray-dial-904l-ss-case-and-bracelet-a2824.html was released in mid-Jan. I was kind of hoping to see a review of it on here, but unless I've missed it (and I've just tried searching for one now, but without success), I don't think there is one.

Has anyone bought one of these? If so, I'd be very grateful for your thoughts and a quick wristie. I haven't seen a single, real world mention of this on any of the fora! Which seems weird, even though I guess it's a small size.

Any first hand knowledge would be awesome.

drifterr

Ginger - I recall reading a thread on repgeek, the bezel on this watch is terrible , more particularly the numbers on it. the font and finishing is way off

I'll find the discussion and post it here

Edited by drifterr
add

GingerApple

That would be awesome, thanks mate - I'm not on Repgeek.

Rod

Check out this thread I opened around 1 month ago:

As I recall (also from a thread on the Exile RWI) there were a few guys who ordered it, but hadn't even received QC pics as apparently the pic on Puretime website is just a Prototype, which Angus uploaded due to his special relationship with JF / ARF.

Edited by Rod

Rod
2 hours ago, GingerBubba said:

You guys may recall this watch https://puretime05.com/yacht-master-37mm-268622-arf-1-1-best-edition-gray-dial-904l-ss-case-and-bracelet-a2824.html was released in mid-Jan. I was kind of hoping to see a review of it on here, but unless I've missed it (and I've just tried searching for one now, but without success), I don't think there is one.

Has anyone bought one of these? If so, I'd be very grateful for your thoughts and a quick wristie. I haven't seen a single, real world mention of this on any of the fora! Which seems weird, even though I guess it's a small size.

Any first hand knowledge would be awesome.

FYI, I have held the Gen a few weeks ago at a local AD and it looks pretty spectacular

Edited by Rod

GingerApple
35 minutes ago, Rod said:

Check out this thread I opened around 1 month ago:

Thanks Rod, that's helpful. But not only have I seen it, but I made about five comments on the thread, lol!

I've still not seen anyone who's had the watch in hand. I would have thought some people would have got their grubby hands on them by now, but perhaps not....?

I've chased the chap on your thread who said he'd ordered one so hopefully he might get back to us....

GingerApple
2 minutes ago, diggdugg2009 said:

@GingerBubba In case you didn't see my RWI reply, I have some wrist shots:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/108314744@N04/shares/U6jj3N

Oooh, I hadn't, thanks. It looks great to me!

Thoughts? Have you commented on it on RWI? Link!!!!

Looks bigger than I thought too. Nice!