Junior88

My budding collection...

Junior88

I figured this might be a good place to document my collection. This is basically for myself, and anyone else that might care. 

It's only been in the works for about 8 weeks, so I figured I would start with a group shot:

2018-03-01_17.30.48.jpg

I will try and congregate some individual watch shots that I have, paired with new ones. The lighting in my office is abysmal, and it's evening now with a storm on the way. I do apologize for the shitty light. 

• Like 1

Luxuracer

Beautiful collection ... !

I see that you love the Daytona's and Speedy's. I want a Speedy Moonwatch to but could not pull the trigger do to the subdials. The GMT and Carnera are nice additions. What'sup with that Canadian watch of yours !?!

Glaude

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "noice gif"

Junior88
On 3/1/2018 at 17:44, Luxuracer said:

Beautiful collection ... !

I see that you love the Daytona's and Speedy's. I want a Speedy Moonwatch to but could not pull the trigger do to the subdials. The GMT and Carnera are nice additions. What'sup with that Canadian watch of yours !?!

I love Daytona's and Speedy's absolutely. I got that particular Moonwatch because it's a handwinder. I wanted the Professional, but the Lemania is out of production. One day maybe. 

That "Canadian Watch" is actually my Huawei smartwatch, with a face done by a good friend of mine. It's a replica of one of these: 

http://www.hooler.com/watches/about.html

Look through those collections. The watches are stunning.

Have a look through those beauties. I'll never, EVER find a rep of one of them, so that was the best I could do. My Huawei has almost 800 different watch faces, and it's the reason I started looking for the reps I'm buying now. 

Most of the faces in those collections, both the Avro Arrow collection and the contemporary collection, have been done for me by my friend Iain. They're all on my watch. 

Luxuracer
51 minutes ago, 88juniorfan said:

That "Canadian Watch" I actually my Huawei smartwatch, with a face done by a good friend of mine. It's a replica of one of these: 

My Huawei has almost 800 different watch faces, and it's the reason I started looking for the reps I'm buying now. 

Most of the faces in those collections, both the Avro Arrow collection and the contemporary collection, have been done for me by my friend Iain. They're all on my watch. 

Wow .. 800 watch faces !?!

Did you download them, design them, steal them somewhere?!? ... I was looking at a Samsung Gear S3 not long ago.

I have to look these Huawei smartwatch up!

Junior88
2 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

Wow .. 800 watch faces !?!

Did you download them, design them, steal them somewhere?!? ... I was looking at a Samsung Gear S3 not long ago.

I have to look these Huawei smartwatch up!

I can't make a watchface to save my life. There are communities out there just like this one, just for smartwatch faces. I have an app on my watch called Watchmaker, and all the watches I download go in there. 

The Gear S3, while it is a nice watch, is Tizen powered, not Android. It's very problematic when trying to use a program like Watchmaker.  

I just checked my Watchmaker backup program. I currently have 820 watchfaces.  I've had a few smartwatches, and the Huawei watch first version is the nicest one I've had. The Huawei watch 2 works just as well, but in my opinion doesn't look as classy as the H1 with a nice steel bracelet, or a milanese loop band. 

paccbet

Great collection. Thanks for sharing. I oughta convince the other guys to drive down to STC for a gtg some time in the summer :D

Glaude
9 minutes ago, 88juniorfan said:

I can't make a watchface to save my life. There are communities out there just like this one, just for smartwatch faces. I have an app on my watch called Watchmaker, and all the watches I download go in there. 

The Gear S3, while it is a nice watch, is Tizen powered, not Android. It's very problematic when trying to use a program like Watchmaker.  

I just checked my Watchmaker backup program. I currently have 820 watchfaces.  I've had a few smartwatches, and the Huawei watch first version is the nicest one I've had. The Huawei watch 2 works just as well, but in my opinion doesn't look as classy as the H1 with a nice steel bracelet, or a milanese loop band. 

I have a Gear S3 classic, was having a couple of hundred faces on here (didn't care to put them back on it after my last update) most of them done by myself.
Watchmaker is absolutely no issue on Tizen and Tizen is an overall better smartwatch OS than Android, lot more thought for smartwach and with better functionality.

I still prefer to not use any watchmaker app and use the software offered by samsung to design native watchfaces.

The only down side of Tizen is the lack of a developed app market

Luxuracer
9 minutes ago, paccbet said:

Great collection. Thanks for sharing. I oughta convince the other guys to drive down to STC for a gtg some time in the summer :D

You should swim down to him!

Junior88
10 minutes ago, paccbet said:

That's actually a great idea. Summertime in Niagara Falls?

Luxuracer
6 minutes ago, Glaude said:
14 minutes ago, 88juniorfan said:

I have a Gear S3 classic, was having a couple of hundred faces on here (didn't care to put them back on it after my last update) most of them done by myself.
Watchmaker is absolutely no issue on Tizen and Tizen is an overall better smartwatch OS than Android, lot more thought for smartwach and with better functionality.

I still prefer to not use any watchmaker app and use the software offered by samsung to design native watchfaces.

The only down side of Tizen is the lack of a developed app market

Decisions ... decisions ... damn it!

paccbet
12 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

You should swim down to him!

Definitely I should :beer3:

10 minutes ago, 88juniorfan said:

That's actually a great idea. Summertime in Niagara Falls?

Yup, bet it's even nicer there. Last time we did it was at a bar in a freaking Nordstrom. https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/member-get-together-events/326813-impromptu-toronto-gtg

Junior88
4 minutes ago, paccbet said:

Definitely I should :beer3:

Yup, bet it's even nicer there. Last time we did it was at a bar in a freaking Nordstrom. https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/member-get-together-events/326813-impromptu-toronto-gtg

The best part of a GTG in Niagara Falls in the summertime?

Eye Candy. 

And not the wrist variety, either. 

Junior88

Here's pics of my Tag Heuer Carrera. This one came from DHGate, $75

2018-03-03_20.23.14.jpg2018-04-07_12.33.55.jpg

2018-03-03_20.16.39.jpg

2018-03-03_20.16.46.jpg

2018-03-03_20.17.04.jpg

Added more pics today in better light...

2018-03-04_10.26.35.jpg2018-03-04_10.27.15.jpg

2018-03-04_10.27.31.jpg2018-03-04_10.27.58.jpg

Glaude

For those who remember, these last model should interest Mr Calibre @rr89, remember him @BADAPPLE12 ?

Joyjoyk
On 02/03/2018 at 09:36, 88juniorfan said:

I figured this might be a good place to document my collection. This is basically for myself, and anyone else that might care. 

It's only been in the works for about 8 weeks, so I figured I would start with a group shot:

2018-03-01_17.30.48.jpg

I will try and congregate some individual watch shots that I have, paired with new ones. The lighting in my office is abysmal, and it's evening now with a storm on the way. I do apologize for the shitty light. 

You got all that in 8 weeks???

Junior88
3 minutes ago, Joyjoyk said:

You got all that in 8 weeks???

All but the one on the bottom right. 7 more are on their way.

Yes, I have a problem.

Luxuracer
27 minutes ago, 88juniorfan said:

Yes, I have a problem.

Don't we all .... Kakaka!

I'm proud of you!

Junior88
2 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

Don't we all .... Kakaka!

I'm proud of you!

Thanks buddy! P.s. don't tell my wife!

Joyjoyk
53 minutes ago, 88juniorfan said:

All but the one on the bottom right. 7 more are on their way.

Yes, I have a problem.

U are making me feel better! I've only bought half of what you have done in the same period:coke:

dwagner309

Nice... just joking it's a good collection

Junior88
9 hours ago, dwagner309 said:

Nice... just joking it's a good collection

It's off to a good start. 

deju

Snoopy looks class as does the vintage Daytona. 

Whats the favourite? 

Junior88

Here is my 116520 Daytona. Purchased through Andrew at Trusty Time. My first rep purchase. 

2018-03-04_09.48.06.jpg2018-04-07_12.42.48.jpg

2018-03-04_09.48.14.jpg

2018-03-04_09.48.37.jpg

2018-03-04_09.48.53.jpg

Junior88

And this is the Daytona 116500 that I got M2M from @fatarms. This is a DHGate cheapie believe it or not. Looks and feels really nice.  He did a platinum paint mod on the bezel. 

2018-03-04_09.44.51.jpg

2018-03-04_09.44.59.jpg2018-04-07_12.44.54.jpg2018-03-04_09.45.14.jpg2018-03-04_09.45.51.jpg2018-03-10_15.00.47.jpg

And this is my favourite. It never gets any wrist time, because I don't want to wreck it. Daytona 6263. Purchased through Andrew at Trusty Time. 

2018-03-04_09.50.00.jpg2018-04-07_12.42.07.jpg2018-03-04_09.50.26.jpg2018-03-04_09.50.09.jpg2018-03-04_09.50.46.jpg