Junior88

My budding collection...

Junior88
1 minute ago, McGilli said:

Ordered - but in Black. Thanks for the heads up on this one.... Gonna look skully when I get this....

Awesome, and you're welcome. Hope yours is as good as mine, and you enjoy it as much as I do. 

Junior88

So, after all this..... I realized I've never posted my Submariner.  Or, my Huawei watch, which no one will care about :)

It, also, is a Gate cheapie. I bought it to replace a Submariner that my boss had given me, and I like this one so much that I WILL replace it at some point with a higher end rep.  It has a very nicely printed dial, the date wheel magnification seems to be pretty close (only reason I know that is because my eyesight is shit and I can read this one) Bezel is tight, zero slop or play in it.   Lume is also pretty good, especially for a Gate watch. This one was $56

2018-04-07_13.17.15.jpg2018-04-07_12.37.28.jpg2018-04-07_13.17.50.jpg2018-04-07_13.18.06.jpg2018-04-07_13.18.10.jpg2018-04-07_13.18.10.jpg

Luxuracer
3 minutes ago, 88juniorfan said:

So, after all this..... I realized I've never posted my Submariner.  Or, my Huawei watch, which no one will care about :)

It, also, is a Gate cheapie. I bought it to replace a Submariner that my boss had given me, and I like this one so much that I WILL replace it at some point with a higher end rep.  It has a very nicely printed dial, the date wheel magnification seems to be pretty close (only reason I know that is because my eyesight is shit and I can read this one) Bezel is tight, zero slop or play in it.   Lume is also pretty good, especially for a Gate watch. This one was $56

2018-04-07_13.17.15.jpg2018-04-07_12.37.28.jpg2018-04-07_13.17.50.jpg2018-04-07_13.18.06.jpg2018-04-07_13.18.10.jpg2018-04-07_13.18.10.jpg

Another nice catch ... Jr.

Very solid watch and again beautiful bracelet .... PLEASE take the hologram sticker off (especially it's a vintage datejust sticker)

And who told you the NOBODY care about the Huawie ?!?!

Junior88
19 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

Another nice catch ... Jr.

Very solid watch and again beautiful bracelet .... PLEASE take the hologram sticker off (especially it's a vintage datejust sticker)

And who told you the NOBODY care about the Huawie ?!?!

But.... I kinda LIKE the hologram sticker there. In fact, yesterday I had someone who has several gens ask me if the reps come with those stickers lol.  That same person asked me where I've been getting them too, because he'd like to patronize the site himself.  I KNOW the sticker is wrong, I just didn't give a damn! :)

Ok, the only other person here who would care about the Huawei is you. Maybe @dwagner309, and you're already in the process of figuring out your own Huawei ;)

Remlya

I’m wondering , do you get all from the same dealer ?

Junior88
24 minutes ago, Remlya said:

No. One or two I was tipped off to, the others I've searched for, some extensively.

Remlya
1 minute ago, 88juniorfan said:

No. One or two I was tipped off to, the others I've searched for, some extensively.

Ahh.. you have really nice luck !

i’ve only went to check out there because of you :Applause:

Seems like many many different dealers there . Might need some time to find one that I like.

Luxuracer
6 minutes ago, 88juniorfan said:
31 minutes ago, Remlya said:

He bought these ... while he was DRUNK .... go figure !!! Kakaka! 

McGilli
1 hour ago, 88juniorfan said:

2018-04-07_12.37.28.jpg

Is that green or blue lume?

Junior88
22 minutes ago, McGilli said:

Is that green or blue lume?

That one is green. The DSSD Deep Blue has a blue lume. 

33 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

He bought these ... while he was DRUNK .... go figure !!! Kakaka! 

Only three of them I bought drunk. The IWC, The SpaceX, and the VC. I think. Now I can't remember. Fuck. 

Junior88
1 hour ago, Remlya said:

Ahh.. you have really nice luck !

i’ve only went to check out there because of you :Applause:

Seems like many many different dealers there . Might need some time to find one that I like.

I've discovered, and been helped with, the fact that if you're going to shop the Gate be patient. If you don't like what you're looking at, move on. Your first instinct is usually right, and I've actually made a purchase and then turned around and cancelled it.  You CAN commit to buying an item, without actually paying for it immediately.   I've had some tutelage both from @Glaude, and from @Thommo82 on how to shop the Gate. So far, so good, but there IS a lot of shit to sort through. 

McGilli
On 2018-04-06 at 05:40, 88juniorfan said:

2018-04-06_08.23.32.jpg

I'm not familiar with the DSSD - which didn't stop me from ordering one - but - what's the story with the cyclops? I see from looking online that some have one, and some don't. I see @MrTimeZone latest Rolex additions and the NOOB's have the cyclops on them... Is no cyclops indicative of a rep of an older generation?

Luxuracer
46 minutes ago, McGilli said:

I'm not familiar with the DSSD - which didn't stop me from ordering one - but - what's the story with the cyclops? I see from looking online that some have one, and some don't. I see @MrTimeZone latest Rolex additions and the NOOB's have the cyclops on them... Is no cyclops indicative of a rep of an older generation?

The Sea Dweller Deep Sea DSSD and DSSD D-Blue 116660 44mm do NOT have the cyclops.

The Sea Dweller SD4K 116600 40mm does NOT have the cyclops

Only the new Sea Dweller SD43  2017 Baselworld 126600 43mm have the cyclops.

Hope this help ... McGilli

McGilli
18 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

The Sea Dweller Deep Sea DSSD and DSSD D-Blue 116660 44mm do NOT have the cyclops.

Absolutely - thanks! Matches up with what I was seeing when searching.

MrTimeZone
6 hours ago, Luxuracer said:

Yeah, what he said. :lol:

Junior88

And now. I'm going to add an unexpected addition to my collection!

Very, very big thank you to @dwagner309, this arrived in the mail today. Apparently Canada Post has been operating with their head up their asses.  No real surprise there. 

I give you the Richard Mille skull RM 052 tourbillon!

2018-04-09_14.10.46.jpg2018-04-09_14.23.15.jpg2018-04-09_14.09.34.jpg

2018-04-09_14.10.06.jpg

Luxuracer
15 minutes ago, 88juniorfan said:

And now. I'm going to add an unexpected addition to my collection!

Very, very big thank you to @dwagner309, this arrived in the mail today. Apparently Canada Post has been operating with their head up their asses.  No real surprise there. 

I give you the Richard Mille skull RM 052 tourbillon!

2018-04-09_14.10.46.jpg2018-04-09_14.23.15.jpg2018-04-09_14.09.34.jpg

2018-04-09_14.10.06.jpg

Another cool addition to your watch box ... Did you order a new display case?!?

This is the watch that will look badass ... if you lume the skull.

Junior88

I kinda LIKE the skull black, to be honest!

Junior88

And now, yeah. 

The fucker is full. 

2018-04-09_18.23.35.jpg

McGilli
2 hours ago, 88juniorfan said:

And now, yeah. 

The fucker is full. 

2018-04-09_18.23.35.jpg

Guess you better get into M2M and start selling now to make more room! HAhahaha... The cycle....

Junior88
46 minutes ago, McGilli said:

Guess you better get into M2M and start selling now to make more room! HAhahaha... The cycle....

Hell no!

I'm officially going to be a watch hoarder.....

I thought you would like that new RM 02 that dwagner309 sent me. It's a little skully, too.

McGilli
4 hours ago, 88juniorfan said:

I thought you would like that new RM 02 that dwagner309 sent me. It's a little skully, too.

Yes - I have checked those out many times over the past few months.... A true skeleton dial... Love it.

Junior88

And now, my Yachmaster cunt watch. A gift from the illustrious @Luxuracer, my wife stole it upon receipt. I have now stolen it back. It is quartz, and has a lume albeit a shitty one. Keep extremely good time, because it's a quartz . I expect it to keep good time. It's a DHGate watch, and is every inch a Gate watch. It looks great however. Here it is. 

F3Gay7g.jpgYc7iyGg.jpgUeKF5Py.jpg7gBBRZx.jpg

4OtPZI2.jpg

Luxuracer
1 hour ago, 88juniorfan said:

And now, my Yachmaster cunt watch. A gift from the illustrious @Luxuracer

Is it gen ... I can't really tell ... !?! :rofl:

Junior88
49 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

Is it gen ... I can't really tell ... !?! :rofl:

It's NOT gen. You fuckwad. YOU sent it :)