Junior88

My budding collection...

Junior88

And here we have a DHGate Seamaster Aqua Terra.  Very comfortable watch, keep pretty accurate time. Has a lume albeit not a very good one. Display caseback looks pretty. Solid watch. 

ztk7O4h.jpg

oxT5q7S.jpg

SF0MK3w.jpg

Junior88

Just a quick one here. This is a Bell and Ross BR03-92. This one was gifted to me by @Luxuracer and I greatly appreciate it. She's a big one, that's for sure but I like it. It has definite presence. 

pAMHHob.jpg

Junior88

This next one is supposed to be a Patek Philippe 39701W. No idea if that's true or not. I picked it up recently M2M from @DallasGTA for the paltry sum of $40.  I'm going to re-strap it, but it has a vintage look and feel to it that I really like for some reason. 

FCw1KoU.jpg68MB9Rj.jpg

HLGGleH.jpg

This one needs no introduction. Rest in peace, Gary. This one will remain a treasure in my collection as long as I walk this earth. 

ASngHGK.jpgAq7Xwbs.jpg

Clo379j.jpg

MJvpjJL.jpg

Junior88

And also recently picked up a gen.  Casio Edifice EF527D-1AV 

Got it half price right after Christmas. It'll be a good daily watch that I won't worry about beating up at work. Also water resistant to 100m so I don't have to worry about rain or snow getting in it. 

oYlg8WS.jpg

jpn3pHg.jpg

QJ3IjUC.jpgT9xZa0F.jpgwsHwl5Z.jpg

KUGTKgX.jpgj6kRt5B.jpg

Junior88

Another DHGate purchase, a quartz Tag Heuer Carrera 1974 McLaren edition.  This is a BIG watch.  Functional chronograph, not much of a lume. 

HlO7bUD.jpg

LES0BIr.jpg

WlpRjDT.jpg

Junior88

PAM 524 Flyback. This was an M2M purchase from @BADAPPLE She's a beast. Very comfortable.  

v3Ga1Kt.jpgPgSV6X9.jpgaJRuqf2.jpg

Junior88

And last but not least: 

The Tag Heuer Carrera Monaco Grand Prix. 

I STILL have a WTB thread out there for this watch with an A7750 in it. If anyone has one they wish to part with, please PM me. 

That said, I was absolutely stunned to find this on the Gate. It's quartz with a functional chronograph. The lume is terrible but it's there.   I did a lot of searching for this one and all the TD's with the A7750 were out of stock so I was happy to get this. Maybe one day I'll get the one I want but this will do in the interim. 0IvGMvh.jpg
fx9f2h1.jpg

ZjkjEH2.jpg

So that's it for now. I have 4 or 5 more inbound so hopefully will be adding more soon!

Glaude

:thumbsup:

Solid thread update ! 

I like the NATO with that bezel, looking very good !

And for the Patek, lets call it a 39701W-ish :D 

paccbet

Jesus. Can't believe you only started collecting almost a year ago.............:p

Aren

WOW Junior...you have a stunning collection and your photos are great too.

I am an hour late to make dinner because I was enjoying this thread.

Hope you have a good job to support your habit.  :lol:

Truly lovely watches.

Congrats on all of them and wear them in good health.

:wub:

Junior88
12 hours ago, paccbet said:

Jesus. Can't believe you only started collecting almost a year ago.............:p

I've said it before. I'll say it again. I have a problem.  :thumbsup: 

One of the best (and worst) days of my life was finding this forum! 

12 hours ago, Aren said:

WOW Junior...you have a stunning collection and your photos are great too.

I am an hour late to make dinner because I was enjoying this thread.

Hope you have a good job to support your habit.  :lol:

Truly lovely watches.

Congrats on all of them and wear them in good health.

:wub:

Thank you, Aren!  A few of my watches are straight from TD's,  there are some M2M purchases and a LOT are DHGate.   A few are Gate cheapies, but most are in the $60-$100 range, and you get some pretty nice stuff in that price range that doesn't break the bank. 

As for my job? I'm a tow truck driver :D

Aren
2 hours ago, Junior88 said:

I've said it before. I'll say it again. I have a problem.  :thumbsup: 

One of the best (and worst) days of my life was finding this forum! 

Thank you, Aren!  A few of my watches are straight from TD's,  there are some M2M purchases and a LOT are DHGate.   A few are Gate cheapies, but most are in the $60-$100 range, and you get some pretty nice stuff in the area that doesn't break the bank. 

As for my job? I'm a tow truck driver :D

Nice pick up from fatarms.  Nice watches all, from all sources.  I just bought a beautiful Gen watch that I really like from a member, but I can't see the time on my wrist very well.  It reminds me of the Cellini, so I don't know if a rep Cellini  is a good choice for me.   :wub: beautiful watches whether gens or reps.  Reps have come far in the past many years.  It's amazing!

I don't know if I see well enough to see and evaluate watches on DHG, but I am considering it after CNY.  Maybe I'll get lucky.  Warmest Contgrats on your great collection.  I liked the photos, and I really appreciated the large close ups...because my visions stinks.  Anyway, I enjoyed your thread.  Thanks for sharing.

:)

Junior88

Today's BEAUTIFUL new addition. 

Noob Factory Breitling SuperOcean.  She's sporting an A2836 movement. Bezel is damned solid.  Even the rubber strap is more comfortable than I was expecting. 

Thanks to @k3rm87 For the sale from down under!

VPp32rO.jpgaDvw7Ex.jpgYrBWl56.jpg

I4fs5Wg.jpg9Hjq8te.jpg

Glaude

Very nice ! Told you, black dial is your thing !

Junior88
1 hour ago, Glaude said:

Very nice ! Told you, black dial is your thing !

Truth be told,

I wanted a blue dial. And I still do. So I'll probably buy another one of these lol!

That said, this is a stunner. 

NCRich

Beauty @Junior88!

Junior88
8 minutes ago, NCRich said:

Beauty @Junior88!

Thank you, sir!

My collecting is improving. AND growing..........

Luxuracer

Nice SuperOcean ... @Junior88    :thumbsup:

Junior88

Another addition to the watchbox today, and it's another gen. 

The Citizen Eco Drive AT8020-03L Blue Angels edition. 

I LOVE this watch. The lume is amazing. I love the radio controlled time setting, the light charging, everything. I've barely scratched the surface of what this watch does. I'll be playing with it for awhile. 

That said, I couldn't get the one I wanted on a steel bracelet so I settled for this one. I WILL source the steel bracelet somewhere. This strap is ok, but it ain't me. 

avOVP4u.jpgbmFg7yb.jpg?1Xh3RswS.jpgWpcXaPn.jpg4a81hbm.jpg?1

Junior88

Another addition to the watchboxes today. Never thought I'd see this one in there, or see it repped in any way but here it is.

The Omega Speedmaster Apollo 8 Dark Side of the Moon. Released at Baselworld 2018.  This is a cheap DHGate copy (Think I paid about $75 for it) 

The top pusher moves the left subdial (presumable the day of the week) and the bottom pusher advances right subdial (for the day of the month) Bottom subdial moves in a 24 hour patters, like a day/night cycle so you can pretty much guess which movement is in it. 

Second hand is NOT frozen.  It IS an automatic with a display caseback to the completely wrong movement (and the caseback is wrong too, but who gives a fuck).  The strap is also wrong, but that's easily remedied. The strap that is on it is stiff as a frigging board. Literally.  

All in all, I think they did a really good job capturing the aesthetics of the original watch, at least in a basic DHGate sort of way.  Close enough that a dumb fuck like me bought it, and I will enjoy it.  On to the pics. 

9BHuYHb.jpgeNfeZp7.jpgAAdf9s4.jpguMDBXKU.jpg

Glaude

Looking great ! The essential stuffs are here !

Pretty sure it the same movement than the one in the Gate VC ! Nice pick up !

Junior88
2 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Looking great ! The essential stuffs are here !

Pretty sure it the same movement than the one in the Gate VC ! Nice pick up !

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking too. Don't know what movement that is but it functions identically. 

Thanks buddy, I really like it.  Astounded when I found it on the Gate. 

Junior88

And another addition today, just picked up at the post office. 

Citizen NP1010-01L

This is a VERY striking watch, in my humble opinion.  Won't be wearing this one much as it's a bit dressy for the tow truck scene,  but I really love the blue dial on this one. Almost seems to shimmer in the light. Pictures are NOT doing this one any justice at all. 

Thanks very much to @Hawkinssg for basically selling this in a fire sale.  She's a beauty that I will always keep. 

v8x89h6.jpg4sz9MZx.jpgjbv3cAs.jpgxJlnVoU.jpg7FpHc7u.jpg

BIG GRUNDY

Tow truck driver ?  

You've got to be the classiest one around.

Thanks for sharing

Junior88
29 minutes ago, BIG GRUNDY said:

Tow truck driver ?  

You've got to be the classiest one around.

Thanks for sharing

Haha yes I am a tow truck driver. A lot of my watches don't get worn for obvious reasons. At least, not often.