Luxuracer

The Top "12" Replica Factory

Luxuracer

Hello fellas,

I will let the "veteran" do the diy tutorial, gen vs rep comparison.  I myself will try to post topics that I found helpful when I first get into the repworld. Most of these info are available if you search on the world-wide-web. I just collectively bring it back here for the ease of finding it in RWI.

Below are the Top 12 Chinese Replica Factory;

W020120114368908661099.jpg

NOOB / NOOB FACTORY / NOOB MAKER / N FACTORY 

Noob factory is probably the most famous factory among others, they start a very long time ago and really developing their piece of replica. Noob is the master of Rolex model, especially Submariner, GMT master II, Deepsea, datejust and recently the just made a new version of Day-date, Daytona, and Yacht Master. Some of those flagship are really good with super-clone SA3135 movement, and they called it as V7 and now V8 with 904L steel. Besides Rolex, Noob also developing some brands like some Planet Ocean Omega, Blancpain, some Audemars Piguet models, and some Panerai model.

JF / J FACTORY / J12 FACTORY

When you see a bunch of the best Audemars Piguet replica, you must go to this maker. Almost all models of Audemars Piguet was made perfectly better by J factory compare to other factories. 15400, 15450, 15703 and almost AP models are perfect with this factory. Another flagship from this factory is Rolex Daytona and Yacht-master model with super clone movement. These rolex models you can not really compare who is better when compare to Noob, both factories made this Daytona and Yacht-Master perfectly. JF was the first to use a decorated Yuki3135 movements called SH3135 in their Rolex. Their 5-digit sub 16610LN and 16610LV (Kermit) are considered some of the best-out-of-the-box reps. Besides, JF also make some Breitling, Cartier, and some Longines models.

BP / BP MAKER / BP FACTORY

This factory has been around the replica industry since the beginning. Mastering on some Rolex pre-ceramic and vintage models,  also well known as the best maker for Omega Planet Ocean 300m Diver models, this factory rules the market from the beginning. Unfortunately Noob and some new factory are taking over the market, while this factory stay low and not too aggressively moving toward the competition. BP factory also known as one of the best maker to make some Patek Nautilus model with leather strap.

ARF / AR FACTORY

Some people said that ARF is actually another division of J Factory who specialized on making some perfect Rolex watches on some particular models such as Daytona, Submariner and Datejust. It is probably right, however that is not the point. The point is most probably this factory is the best factory on making Daytona series, perfect build, perfect details, with real 904L stainless steel material as genuine it is. In fact, I did some review on ARF build, and those are perfect. This factory is not focusing on the movement looks perfection, they rather use general good movement to support their perfect build, which is makes more sense instead of having perfect looks movement with low reliability in the future.

ZF / Z FACTORY

Nowadays, this factory are really mastering on some Tudor and IWC Schaffhausen models. There are some flagship of IWC and Tudor from this factory such as Tudor Pelagos, Black Bay, Fast Rider, also IWC Portuguese model with perfectly well made. Z factory also make some other brands like Bell & Ross (flagship : BR 03/92), Jaeger Le-Coultre, and some Panerai models. This factory is really good on strap detailing also choosing perfect movement to support real power reserve on some Portuguese models.

VRF  / VR FACTORY

This factory is all of sudden come out from nowhere in the end of 2017 with perfection on some Rolex models, especially mastering on some real thick wrapped gold Rolex on Submariner Models. Far from those goldie things, We consider this factory as the best maker for Submariner 116610 LV especially on the green bezel color, this factory is spot on. However, VRF is not pointing their development into the movement looks, they keep it reliable with general movement such as A.2824 or 2836 instead of SA.3135. 

V6F / V6 FACTORY / HBB / KW / XF

Firstly known as HBB factory long time ago just because they made the first perfect replica for Hublot Big Bang models, in other words, this factory are mastering on Hublot Big Bang models. Since the competition is very tight on replica industry, This factory start changing their vision to make another models and brands instead of 1. In fact after couple years, this factory is probably the most brands and models producer among other factory. Well made Tag Heuer, Cartier, Tudor, Omega, Zenith, Sevenfriday, Dietrich, Panerai, Patek, Tudor, Chopard, and obviously Hublot. Some models are so perfect, but some are not developed quite a while.

MKF / MK FACTORY / MKS

Specialized on some brands like IWC Schaffhausen ( Portofino and Pilot models ), Omega ( De Ville ), Patek (Nautilus Model), Longines, Breguet, A. Lange, and some Rolex (Cellini model). This factory was not quite aggressive toward the market, keep slow, keep low but they always make some good break thru after a while. When you looking for some IWC Portofino, you do not have many choices except to choose MKF.

SF / S FACTORY

This factory is quite new in the market. First launched some Panerai model with super clone movement. It was shocking the market for a while, however other competitor keep up very well, and on the other hand S factory not making any development on their products. So far, I only knew Panerai model from this factory with really good quality.

OMF / OM FACTORY

By making the revolutionary movement for Omega Seamaster chronograph series, this factory has just popped out and lead the market on Omega replica watches. With fully function chronograph on Seamaster chronograph series, there is no doubt that this factory has already beat their competitor (JHF) that previously made this model. With this factory, now you can enjoy better Omega replica especially on Seamaster and Speedmaster chronograph series, with fully working independent minute and hour counter in one single sub dial.

TF / T FACTORY

Known as a maker of complication watches models, such as tourbillon, moonphase etc. T factory is successfully rule the market on some brands with tourbillon features such as  Audemars Piguet, Breguet, IWC, Cartier and hublot.

VSF / VS FACTORY 

"Rookie" factory is probably the one that i want to dedicate to this factory. VS factory launched some high quality Panerai which I think better compare to other factories. First time launching PAM 441 with random serial of clone movement, this factory start to be known as good factory. After successful with PAM441, this factory launched another models such as PAM 320 and PAM 312, these are another success. The most shocking fact is when VSF made the most revolutionary movement on Panerai PAM 213 with real split seconds features installed on that replica. The build is so perfect and the features is excellent.

GF / G FACTORY

When you talk about Germany watches such as Glashutte, you can't go to other factory, you must go to this factory. Senator series as their flagship was successfully rules the market in 2016. They also make a good copy of breitling especially on Avenger models. GF also successfully selling a good replica of Cartier Drive model. 

YLF / YL FACTORY

From nothing to something. This is the proper words for this Factory by their effort to get better replication. Start with IWC Portuguese 7 days models, this factory keep developing IWC Portuguese models. YLF is not the best factory for IWC Portuguese 7 Days models, but they made a breakthrough by making IWC Annual Calendar totally working well with the date, day, month and year features on the watch. Surprisingly, they made such complex watch with very affordable price. They are direct competition with ZF.

These factories are only some main factories known in replica watches industry. There are so many other factories around the market but I rather to put those 12 as the most famous one to make a great replica. The rest, I can named it like : AJ Factory, H Factory, AX factory are also in the industry, however i ll consider them as a small factory. 

I hope this topic can help you guys to choose the best factory of the models or brands you want to choose. These factories have pro's and con's, have plus and minus. At the end, you can't expect replica as perfect as genuine. There is big price gap in between. Replica will always have a flaws, and you must accept those flaws on replica. 

(Updated May 2018 to add VR Factory and YL Factory)

(I will update this topic as new factories join in or exciting releases from factories)

• Like 3

deju

Pffft no R factory :rolleyes: 

ziax

I would say

VRF Make best Sub Hulk

ARF Make best Daytona and Datejust 36mm

NOOB Make best Black Sub

I only wear rolex haven't really got into any other brands yet and these are the watches I am looking at at the moment, but that list is just my opinion!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luxuracer
4 minutes ago, deju said:

Pffft no R factory :rolleyes: 

I save all the 1:1 factory for @RepGuy to do his write-up ... Kakaka!

TRANSPORTER

Ok, so how do we know as buyers say when I go onto silix,s site as to what factory my rep has been built in? I know our TDS generally get all their reps from the same factories/suppliers, but how do we know what factory each one was built in?

Nice bit of info you've shared their mate, cheers.

Glaude

That has potential to become a useful sticky ! Well done King !

Luxuracer
1 minute ago, Glaude said:

That has potential to become a useful sticky ! Well done King !

I will keep this topic updated .... since there are many new players joined the game and new releases ... @Glaude

Thanks for the compliment. It's time for me to contribute to this wonderful forum ... where I called home now!

4 minutes ago, TRANSPORTER said:

Ok, so how do we know as buyers say when I go onto silix,s site as to what factory my rep has been built in? I know our TDS generally get all their reps from the same factories/suppliers, but how do we know what factory each one was built in?

Nice bit of info you've shared their mate, cheers.

Some of the TD's website do say which factory does the watch come from ... some do not ... If you ask your TD, he will tell you.

Luxuracer
19 minutes ago, ziax said:

VRF Make best Sub Hulk

VRF / VR Factory is pretty new to the game. I have not read any review on them. There was a discussion in RWI about them a few months back.

I will update when I find more information on VRF

ziax
VRF / VR Factory is pretty new to the game. I have not read any review on them. There was a discussion in RWI about them a few months back.
I will update when I find more information on VRF

Fair enough, I saw a comparison pic of the NOOB V8 Hulk and VRF Hulk, the VRF had a better bezel, better dial and spot on SELs, the only thing that the noob had was 904L steel and depending what movement you like better NOOB has SA 3135 and VRF has Asia 2836-2 I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bdnica

Outstanding!  I'm new here  so this is extremely helpful.  Thanks very much!

RepGuy
57 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

I save all the 1:1 factory for @RepGuy to do his write-up ... Kakaka!

Official R-Factory review coming eventually. Below is a preview of their 1:1 A+++ two tone gold GMT Master 2

2dQq1nMr.jpg

Luxuracer
3 hours ago, bdnica said:

Outstanding!  I'm new here  so this is extremely helpful.  Thanks very much!

Thanks, @bdnica

3 hours ago, RepGuy said:

Official R-Factory review coming eventually. Below is a preview of their 1:1 A+++ two tone gold GMT Master 2

2dQq1nMr.jpg

That is a very nice 1:1 watch from R-Factory @RepGuy

dwagner309

Thank you!

2fake4u

Nice

GingerApple
5 minutes ago, 2fake4u said:

Nice

tabuktime
3 hours ago, RepGuy said:

2dQq1nMr.jpg

Cyclops looks slightly high. Only 0.999:1 A++ ;)

paccbet

Fucker

Nice..

Luxuracer
13 minutes ago, 2fake4u said:

Nice

You need about 49 more of this ... @2fake4u

Explorr

@Luxuracer

Thank you Sir! 

Been around here for a while and kept asking myself who is who.

Cheers

E.

RepGuy
25 minutes ago, tabuktime said:

Cyclops looks slightly high. Only 0.999:1 A++ ;)

Probably the angle I took it at. This is R-Factory's best 1:1 available

BadPickle
5 hours ago, TRANSPORTER said:

Maybe try asking? :huh: 

Luxuracer
27 minutes ago, paccbet said:

Fucker

Fucker

Luxuracer
36 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

Lazy fuckweasel.

tabuktime
8 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

Probably the angle I took it at. This is R-Factory's best 1:1 available

Was only pulling your leg.  Looks sweet. I think if I ever (am allowed to) buy a Gen, it'll be a GMT. Don't think I could pull off any gold though. Would love a birth year one, like this...

zRolex-Vintage-GMT-Master-1675-Pepsi-Bez

Luxuracer
3 minutes ago, tabuktime said:

Was only pulling your leg.  Looks sweet. I think if I ever (am allowed to) buy a Gen, it'll be a GMT. Don't think I could pull off any gold though. Would love a birth year one, like this...

zRolex-Vintage-GMT-Master-1675-Pepsi-Bez

Dream on ... @tabuktime ... You are NOT allow to buy gen .... Period!