Jump to content
StuH

eBay fake

Recommended Posts

StuH

I'km far from an expert but I'm pretty sure this isn't gen:

ebay sub

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ahew9391

Why would thinks its fake ?

it looks like a 24 year old watch to me !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rx4Time

Why just because the warranty card is dated 2014, but the 5 digit was out of production well before then?.  LoL.  Reported...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ahew9391

^^^^

That warranty card dated 2014 is actually a service card from Rolex. 

The watch and serial number are dated 1994 ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
StuH
17 minutes ago, Ahew9391 said:

Why would thinks its fake ?

it looks like a 24 year old watch to me !

I've not reported it, just put it on here but it just doesn't look right to me, I will stand to be corrected and educated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
funnystarsystem

Dude is definitely guilty of being a piss-poor photographer. Always amazes me to see these very pricey items photographed through a lens with cum all over it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jt119

why u so busy body???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EBB
10 minutes ago, jt119 said:

why u so busy body???

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Foxindebox
1 hour ago, jt119 said:

why u so busy body???

What is going on with your posts. Are you using white as a font colour? If so, please change it as you appear to be blank posting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rx4Time
2 hours ago, Foxindebox said:

What is going on with your posts. Are you using white as a font colour? If so, please change it as you appear to be blank posting.

Me thinking he's a trollin'. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hinclimincli

The watch looks gen to me, although it's been tremendously overpolished. I'd never buy a watch like that. Hell, you can't even see the Rolex crown in the clasp!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
onionbag
On 13/07/2018 at 13:37, Foxindebox said:

What is going on with your posts. Are you using white as a font colour? If so, please change it as you appear to be blank posting.

I'm trialing it as whisper mode,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hopefully no-one can read me and thus no law-suits ...iabounty is part of the trial also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Foxindebox
3 hours ago, onionbag said:

I'm trialing it as whisper mode,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hopefully no-one can read me and thus no law-suits ...iabounty is part of the trial also.

:rofl:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chobbes72
On 22/07/2018 at 13:21, Hinclimincli said:

The watch looks gen to me, although it's been tremendously overpolished. I'd never buy a watch like that. Hell, you can't even see the Rolex crown in the clasp!

That’s the biggest issue for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×