Chickk

Rolex boxes

Chickk

Hello everyone, I have recently bought ny first replica watch and unfortunately the seller doesn't send boxes with them. So I am currently looking for a rolex watch box. The watch is a submariner steel/black if any of that matters.

Thankyou

BM284

Save your money and get another watch! 

Glaude

Yeah, watch box are pretty much a waste of money, most of the time, they are of a crappy quality.

Rx4Time

Don't waste your money or space on one.  Get a nice display case and then you have an excuse to buy more! 

RepGuy
42 minutes ago, Chickk said:

Hello everyone, I have recently bought ny first replica watch and unfortunately the seller doesn't send boxes with them. So I am currently looking for a rolex watch box. The watch is a submariner steel/black if any of that matters.

Thankyou

What are you looking for a replica watch box for? You're free to buy one elsewhere if you really want, but they are horrible quality, and look very fake.

There's only two reasons someone wants a box or paperwork:

1. They want to complete the "package" with matching accessories and/or show off to their friends, and think the watch box will help.

2. They plan on selling the replica watch as genuine. 

I'm going to assume you are just looking to complete the look, but like others said, your money is better spent on almost anything else.

Dr_Rolex

I have a gen box for a 16613 sub that I dnt use it’s got all the books and even original white outer sleeve but obvi I’m going to sell at gen price 

so yea best to just buy yourself another watch 

FunnyStarSystem

I hate manufacturers boxes, have a whole closet of them gathering dust and wasting space just in case I want to sell any of my gens.

Can't fathom buying one for a rep, especially since they tend to be made from dog vomit and the bones of dead children.

fatarms
10 minutes ago, funnystarsystem said:

I hate manufacturers boxes, have a whole closet of them gathering dust and wasting space just in case I want to sell any of my gens.

Can't fathom buying one for a rep, especially since they tend to be made from dog vomit and the bones of dead children.

^^ This.  I have three boxes in my basement from gens that I haven't seen in at least a year.  Also, I can vouch for the dog vomit and kid bones.

deju
11 minutes ago, fatarms said:

^^ This.  I have three boxes in my basement from gens that I haven't seen in at least a year.  Also, I can vouch for the dog vomit and kid bones.

Pffft biggest tell of any Rolex being fake is when you’re in the pub and your mate doesn’t have his box set and papers with him.

• Like 1

fatarms
3 minutes ago, deju said:

Pffft biggest tell of any Rolex being fake is when you’re in the pub and your mate doesn’t have his box set and papers with him.

That's why the TD's sell those girly Louis Vuitton fake bags, so you can haul them with you.  Duh.

palaufreak

My family owns a lot of gen rolexes, Cartier,etc. And the original watch boxes are kept in the closet, the watches are in a watcg display case inside the safe in the house or some watches are in the bank.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

So just like other members stated, just save the money for a new watch.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Luxuracer
3 minutes ago, fatarms said:

That's why the TD's sell those girly Louis Vuitton fake bags, so you can haul them with you.  Duh.

I carry all my Rolex in my Casio box

1327080270-59711000.jpg

Chickk

Jesus seem to get a lot of hate for asking. I'm not looking for a box so I can sell the watch as a genuine watch. I just like to collect the boxes things come in. For example shoe boxes, games console boxes and so on.

RepGuy
18 minutes ago, Chickk said:

Jesus seem to get a lot of hate for asking. I'm not looking for a box so I can sell the watch as a genuine watch. I just like to collect the boxes things come in. For example shoe boxes, games console boxes and so on.

Jesus you seem to not do well with advice. 

Chickk
1 hour ago, RepGuy said:

I have taken everyone's advice and decided not to buy one. Instead put the money towards another replica.

Edited by Chickk

Luxuracer
28 minutes ago, Chickk said:

I have taken everyone's advice and decided not to buy one. Instead put the money towards another replica.

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Clap.gif

fatarms
2 hours ago, Chickk said:

2 hours ago, RepGuy said:

1 hour ago, Chickk said:

It looks like the prayers worked.  Some fucked up looking prayers, but the outcome was favorable.

Good choice, sir.

Luxuracer
12 minutes ago, fatarms said:

It looks like the prayers worked.  Some fucked up looking prayers, but the outcome was favorable.

CandidMerryApisdorsatalaboriosa-max-1mb.

Jibuti

well.... nobody new here expects Spanish inquisition....

black263

giphy.gif

BadPickle
17 hours ago, deju said:

^^^ this 

RussP
21 hours ago, Chickk said:

You're not alone.

Some of us do hang onto boxes for significant purchases in the event that the item may need to be transported down the track.

But you're wasting your $$$ looking for a fake Rolex box.

If you want to buy it anyway.............then just bite the bullet and do it.

There are plenty to choose from on DHGate and AliExpress (you've been provided with a couple of links above by GC.

museguy
On 07/03/2018 at 17:00, GC said:

Dear GC,

Thank you for the links.  For $30usd I will take a chance, getting a replica for my nephew for graduation.  More about the fun of the Rolex box, not trying to pass as genuine.

Cheers

Mystery Shopper

Nice to see the OP @Chickk still drops in.

I don't know about @museguy s comment- I never have celebrated a milestone with a rep watch or box. Each to their own.