Robzy

My new PAM 111 v4

Robzy

Hi guys,

I am not an active poster, but my new Pam is worth sharing some photos.

This is my 4th Pam. Having a Flyback, Daylight and a Bronzo I decided to got back to basics and I am not disapponted, this watch looks amazing!

Love the look of the handwound movement, just a bit confused on how many turns I should give it.

It’s a Noob v4 and purchased it from Kuvarsit, as always their service is great!

As I read from ALE a real v4 is difficult to get hold on, so this might well be a v3,5 but maybe you guys can shed some light on that matter.

Hope you enjoy the pictures.

Regards!

cfcfe69836519229faeeda1b8927a3f3.jpg3f005f60918737ef3d02845fb51cd972.jpgf65219bd853a7b2adbd2ab49e0edfc72.jpg45bd710c0edbba59ef675301117871cc.jpg

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Glaude

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "very nice gif"

Calil

Beautiful. I am also purchasing a hand wound but radiomir. I think who likes watches somehow end up to the very basics handwind someday :)

hwlexus

Slowly wind till gear gets tight and not able to go further.  don’t use force. Full wind should give you at least 56-60 hours. Good luck

PandoraG

lovely rep mate

Robzy

Thanx for the replies. Unfortunately yesterday it stopped working. It is wound but won't work. I have contacted the TD and I am waiting for a reply.

Any idea if this is an easy fix?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

mysterio

Hard to see but it looks like you are missing the micrometric screw. It's for visual aesthetics only so it's not really needed but it seems to have fallen off inside and jammed the gears hence the watch will not run. Try hitting the watch from the side with the watch facing up  and see if anything drops to the caseback. If you see it, then you can just use a duct tape or rubber ball to unscrew the caseback and remove the screw. Otherwise it needs to be looked at.

Robzy
Hard to see but it looks like you are missing the micrometric screw. It's for visual aesthetics only so it's not really needed but it seems to have fallen off inside and jammed the gears hence the watch will not run. Try hitting the watch from the side with the watch facing up  and see if anything drops to the caseback. If you see it, then you can just use a duct tape or rubber ball to unscrew the caseback and remove the screw. Otherwise it needs to be looked at.
Thanx, for your reply. I will give that a try. Keep you posted!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

Joyjoyk

Have had this issue with my pam too! Thank god i found the screw..

Beautiful watch. Wear in good health!

microwavesafe

Looks great, good luck on getting it working again.  I've always wanted to get a manual wind, but something else always wins.