Cdenim

3 THINGS YOU HAVE TO CHANGE ON ANY REP...FOR REFERENCE

Luxuracer
2 hours ago, Herbalife said:

This is stupid, you can go to an AD with a REGMARINER and no one will notice, I hang out with people with gens all the time they don't notice, they have no clue and the ADs probably have less clue.  No one notices this stuff, seriously.  

I just saw this, I have reported this post, you should be thrown out of here, this is a nice place and we don't use swearing here, I am surprised the mods haven't banned you yet.   If anyone speaks like this again I will personally make sure they are banned forever.   

I say this with all sincerity.  

Bob

You should be the one being thrown out  of here. 

STOP using the forum to advertise your stupid multilevel marketing HerbalShit.

The idea of going to an AD with a rep is a dumbest thing ever. Do you even own a watch ?!? 

narikaa

But the nonsense feeds upon itself

Years and years back it was referred to on the forums as 'the emperors new clothes'

Consider this:

Gen

Oh look another twonk with a Rolex

Rep

;)

Genius
9 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

The idea of going to an AD with a rep is a dumbest thing ever. 

Exactly, never take your reps into an AD, you should set up a little stall outside and sell them to the punters on their way into the AD, you can compare them, to the display pieces in the window and if you have bought the A++++ 1:1 versions from DHGATE  you can sell at a supermassive profit...  But always outside the AD!  Never ever take your reps in to the AD

Jibuti
22 minutes ago, Herbalife said:

I just saw this, still I would have never reported this post, you should never be thrown out of here, this is even nicer place and we certainly DO use swearing here (this is fookin RWG...).

I say this with no sincerity.  

Bob

fixed it 4 ya, matey....

Luxuracer
10 minutes ago, Genius said:

Exactly, never take your reps into an AD, you should set up a little stall outside and sell them to the punters on their way into the AD, you can compare them, to the display pieces in the window and if you have bought the A++++ 1:1 versions from DHGATE  you can sell at a supermassive profit...  But always outside the AD!  Never ever take your reps in to the AD

I had one setup right now.

P1100434.jpg

But they won't let me do it right in front of an AD .... So I have to find a way to work around it.

image_1.png

Rx4Time

Wow, this thread went off the rails in a hurry.   Well, I'm off to have a go at my latest business venture...

dodgy-jpg.9871

Luxuracer
2 minutes ago, teddy875 said:

Wow, this thread went off the rails in a hurry.   Well, I'm off to have a go at my latest business venture...

dodgy-jpg.9871

You stay in your corner .... Teddy! .... Don't you come near my territory.

Jibuti

R6vtbSf.gif

greg_r

gonnabegood.gif

greg_r
47 minutes ago, narikaa said:

But the nonsense feeds upon itself

Years and years back it was referred to on the forums as 'the emperors new clothes'

Consider this:

Gen

Rep

;)

Or, in my experience:

Rep: oh look another twonk with a fake Rolex

Gen: oh look another twonk with a fake Rolex

:D

narikaa

emps%20clothes.JPG?raw=1

Glaude

:derailed: :rainingshit:

GingerApple

Ok you fuckers, I'm going to stick up for @Cdenim here.

The poor lad makes a concerted effort to help out the forum, he takes the time to do a nice little post with pictures and everything and we reward his effort with what? With abuse. Unwarranted abuse. Hang your heads in shame gentlemen.

Fair enough if you think modding is unnecessary, emperor's New clothes etc. Fair enough if you're so old that your shitty, failing eyes can't see how awful the Noob bezel insert is (what am I saying, you whinging fucks only ever buy off the Gate anyway- you're just grateful if it turns up with the bezel still attached to the piece of shit quartz movement it contains).

But I draw the line at suggesting he's out to enrich himself. We're not dealing with Pirates of the The Caribbean boy here, it's just Cdenim! What services is he promoting? A Molotow paint job? Wrong, he's contributed to a write up on how to do that yourself. Getting 2AR done? Nope, he doesn't do that. Promoting the Spongebob insert - nowt to do with him.

Jesus, someone finally makes a watch based thread on here and we slate him for it. Wunch of bankers!

And discuss 

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Luxuracer
4 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

Ok you fuckers, I'm going to stick up for @Cdenim here.

The poor lad makes a concerted effort to help out the forum, he takes the time to do a nice little post with pictures and everything and we reward his effort with what? With abuse. Unwarranted abuse. Hang your heads in shame gentlemen.

Fair enough if you think modding is unnecessary, emperor's New clothes etc. Fair enough if you're so old that your shitty, failing eyes can't see how awful the Noob bezel insert is (what am I saying, you whinging fucks only ever buy off the Gate anyway- you're just grateful if it turns up with the bezel still attached to the piece of shit quartz movement it contains).

But I draw the line at suggesting he's out to enrich himself. We're not dealing with Pirates of the The Caribbean boy here, it's just Cdenim! What services is he promoting? A Molotow paint job? Wrong, he's contributed to a write up on how to do that yourself. Getting 2AR done? Nope, he doesn't do that. Promoting the Spongebob insert - nowt to do with him.

Jesus, someone finally makes a watch based thread on here and we slate him for it. Wunch of bankers!

And discuss 

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Now ... This is the Fuckweasel that we rarely see.

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Clap.gif

Jibuti

oh man, is that unmodded watch on Leonardo's gif just rite up?!

Glaude
24 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

Now ... This is the Fuckweasel that we rarely see.

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Clap.gif

:facepalm:

Luxuracer
1 minute ago, Glaude said:

You ... cunt fucker ... go away!

12 minutes ago, jibuti said:

oh man, is that unmodded watch on Leonardo's gif just rite up?!

You too ... @jibuti

Glaude
1 minute ago, Luxuracer said:

You ... cunt fucker ... go away!

You too ... @jibuti

:facepalm: @tripdog123

RepGuy

I just saw this, I have reported this post, you should be thrown out of here, this is a nice place and we don't use swearing here, I am surprised the mods haven't banned you yet.   If anyone speaks like this again I will personally make sure they are banned forever.   

I say this with all sincerity.  

Bob

First of all, you'll need a thicker skin if you plan to hang around here, especially when getting offended at comments not even directed at you.

Secondly, how are you going to "personally make sure" someone gets banned for swearing here? It's the nature of the forum, and definitely allowed. As a new member, you should spend more time learning, and less time trying to change the forum to suit your personal preferences.

Third of all, and most important, is why you're promoting a predatory Multi Level Marketing company here with your username and profile picture.

Herbalife is the exact same MLM scam as Lularoe, R+F, and all the other pyramid scheme companies,  who put an emphasis on "recruitment" of new idiots instead of actual sales. The people who sign up to sell this trash are the customers, and not the "small business owners" they claim to be.

A real company pays their employees a living wage, but Herbalife leaves over 99% of their independent distributors with a net loss for the year, and no health or vacation benefits, as shown below.

Keep in mind that the Average Gross Payments listed do not include the cost of inventory acquisitions, marketing, employees time, and taxes.

De1q7t.jpg

I'm fine with pretty much anything brought up here, but I don't want to see this blatant advertising for a well known scam company when browsing the forums. You can be an Herbalife distributor (ie. an idiot) and not make your forum name and picture that of the company you lose money to.

Robse1

@GingerBubba i‘m with you!

I stick to @Cdenim also. Bro this is good work and exactly the things bothering most people on reps. Well done Tutorial. 

I think you got this all wrong! He has so mich passion for watches, this is no promoting like Ginger sead! He only wants to help you and show some steps which can be done without spending 4000$

And he did this great!!! He‘s a great guy!

GingerApple
5 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

First of all, you'll need a thicker skin if you plan to hang around here, especially when getting offended at comments not even directed at you.

Secondly, how are you going to "personally make sure" someone gets banned for swearing here? It's the nature of the forum, and definitely allowed. As a new member, you should spend more time learning, and less time trying to change the forum to suit your personal preferences.

Third of all, and most important, is why you're promoting a predatory Multi Level Marketing company here with your username and profile picture.

Herbalife is the exact same MLM scam as Lularoe, R+F, and all the other pyramid scheme companies,  who put an emphasis on "recruitment" of new idiots instead of actual sales. The people who sign up to sell this trash are the customers, and not the "small business owners" they claim to be.

A real company pays their employees a living wage, but Herbalife leaves over 99% of their independent distributors with a net loss for the year, and no health or vacation benefits, as shown below.

Keep in mind that the Average Gross Payments listed do not include the cost of inventory acquisitions, marketing, employees time, and taxes.

I'm fine with pretty much anything brought up here, but I don't want to see this blatant advertising for a well known scam company when browsing the forums. You can be an Herbalife distributor (ie. an idiot) and not make your forum name and picture that of the company you lose money to.

Let's start our own pyramid scheme on here RepGuy!!!! 100,000 ish members, if we make it vaguely watch related, people on here will be throwing cash at us before we can say, "Blade did it already with the RWG watch!"

RepGuy
7 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

Let's start our own pyramid scheme on here RepGuy!!!! 100,000 ish members, if we make it vaguely watch related, people on here will be throwing cash at us before we can say, "Blade did it already with the RWG watch!"

Good idea, I'll draft up a compensation chart for our new victims distributors

GC

I thought it was an interesting write up, informative and helpful if you are looking to improve the little things. 

Luxuracer
24 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

Good idea, I'll draft up a compensation chart for our new victims distributors

I'm in ... we'll call it .... RepLife!

Glaude
9 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

I'm in ... we'll call it .... RepLife!