Cdenim

3 THINGS YOU HAVE TO CHANGE ON ANY REP...FOR REFERENCE

GingerApple
3 minutes ago, trksh-bzr said:

Forum rules also clearly State that I am not allowed to eat pizza in the middle of the night, or wipe my butt with JohnG’s pillowcase. Still, we are a few who know it happened.

Your secret's safe with me ;)

Herbalife
9 hours ago, Luxuracer said:

You should be the one being thrown out  of here. 

STOP using the forum to advertise your stupid multilevel marketing HerbalShit.

The idea of going to an AD with a rep is a dumbest thing ever. Do you even own a watch ?!? 

You  are a very very nasty person, no one was talking to you little man (trying to compensate for some deficiency, it is obvious).  You are a small man with a small little fragile ego that needs to play keyboard warrior.   You wouldn't talk that way if I was standing in front of you, you wouldn't have the stones you little punk.

I treat everyone respectfully unless they are disrespectful to me or others.   I will have a word with the administrators of the forum and have you disciplined if you don't watch yourself, so tread lightly.

As to my line of work, I HELP people who have all sorts of dietary problems, I help them eat right, be healthy, achieve their goals in life, and grow as human beings.  Something you could do with yourself.

Now walk away while you still have a small shred of dignity left.

Bob

GingerApple

:banhamster:

Glaude

:popcorn:

@Luxuracer Just click on ignore the fucker signature and you'll be fine ;) 

Or add a :facepalm: after each one of his post :lol: 

forsina

Getting interested...

paccbet

:borg:

fatarms
44 minutes ago, Herbalife said:

You  are a very very nasty person, no one was talking to you little man (trying to compensate for some deficiency, it is obvious).  You are a small man with a small little fragile ego that needs to play keyboard warrior.   You wouldn't talk that way if I was standing in front of you, you wouldn't have the stones you little punk.

I treat everyone respectfully unless they are disrespectful to me or others.   I will have a word with the administrators of the forum and have you disciplined if you don't watch yourself, so tread lightly.

As to my line of work, I HELP people who have all sorts of dietary problems, I help them eat right, be healthy, achieve their goals in life, and grow as human beings.  Something you could do with yourself.

Bob

:lol: fucking gold.  

Luxuracer is Herbaldead now!   Diet boy is PISSED OFF!

Luxuracer
38 minutes ago, Herbalife said:

Bob

Here go Mr. nice man recruiter/distributor.

I might be the nicest nasty guy you ever met. Also I am meanest fucking small man if you ever dare to meet. Why don't you invite me to one of your recruiting meeting and you will find out how I would talk to you face to face. My ego is  not as fragile as your idiocy pyramid distributor's feeling. Did I hurt you that bad with a few straightforward words?  

I am SO scared that you going to report me to the administration in here. :rofl:

OK ... Let talk about the helping part. So you recruited 3 of your family members, in turn they recruited 3 of their friends. Now, nobody pick up your phone because they are so tired to hear of your HELP to make them a millionaire, and people just turn and hide when they see you. This part scares me.

Have a good life Bob ... Kakaka! 

RepGuy
1 hour ago, Herbalife said:

Bob

I see you ignored my post, which is a typical tactic of MLM members when presented with facts and evidence. I'm curious as to your take on these questions:

1. Can you explain how it's not a scam, even though over 99% of Herbalife's distributors lose money, which is shown below and from Herbalife's Annual Disclosure Statement.

De1q7t.jpg

2. You have a very high and mighty attitude about helping people "grow as human beings", among other generalized health improvement claims. Do you have a degree or formal experience in a health related field, or do you simply go off of what your upline tells you to do? Do you recommend solely Herbalife products to those you claim to help?

3. Do you make more money (if any) from product sales, or recruitment of your own downline?

Glaude
20 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

I see you ignored my post, which is a typical tactic of MLM members when presented with facts and evidence. I'm curious as to your take on these questions:

1. Can you explain how it's not a scam, even though over 99% of Herbalife's distributors lose money, which is shown below and from Herbalife's Annual Disclosure Statement.

De1q7t.jpg

2. You have a very high and mighty attitude about helping people "grow as human beings", among other generalized health improvement claims. Do you have a degree or formal experience in a health related field, or do you simply go off of what your upline tells you to do? Do you recommend solely Herbalife products to those you claim to help?

3. Do you make more money (if any) from product sales, or recruitment of your own downline?

I think the Wikipedia article on Herbalife is a solid scam statement on his own !

RepGuy
4 minutes ago, Glaude said:

I think the Wikipedia article on Herbalife is a solid scam statement on his own !

There's a great movie called "Betting on Zero" that covers Herbalife and the shady stuff they have been doing. It's more of a cult than anything else, followed closely by it's pyramid scheme organization.

Glaude
8 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

There's a great movie called "Betting on Zero" that covers Herbalife and the shady stuff they have been doing. It's more of a cult than anything else, followed closely by it's pyramid scheme organization.

I prefer the Blue Oyster Cult ... fucker ! (Thanks for the info btw :) )

RepGuy
1 hour ago, Glaude said:

I prefer the Blue Oyster Cult ... fucker ! (Thanks for the info btw :) )

Make sure to still join the RWG Pyramid Scheme detailed above in the thread.

Glaude
19 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

Make sure to still join the RWG Pyramid Scheme detailed above in the thread.

Payment sent, waiting for the kit, then I'll probably recruit the chemtrail guy

narikaa
8 hours ago, black263 said:

I got quite excited when I read the title.  "Three things you have to change on ANY REP"  No it's not; it's three things you have to change on a bloody Rolex, if you're an anal retentive who gives a shit. Still some of the posts which were nothing to do with Rolex modding were quite interesting.  Especially when some cunt with his head up his arse tells us we can't swear on our own fucking forum.  I got mildly miffed when I read that.

This ^^^^^^^

I was I admit overcome with the title 3 magic must dos for EVERY REP

When in fact it was just another anal retents Rolex minutiae fest

Maybe the title needs amending

"Myopic Blertathon " possibly

Rx4Time

...wait, there are reps besides a Rolex submariner?  

:bounce:

GingerApple
3 hours ago, teddy875 said:

...wait, there are reps besides a Rolex submariner?  

A few, but unless they're made by ARF (Better Than Gen™️), they're shit and not worth buying.

Jibuti
7 hours ago, Glaude said:

:popcorn:

@Luxuracer Just click on ignore the fucker signature and you'll be fine ;) 

Or add a :facepalm: after each one of his post :lol: 

like this...?

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

RussP
Just now, GingerBubba said:

A few, but unless they're made by ARF (Better Than Gen™️), they're shit and not worth buying.

I'll ask again: WTF is ARF?? 

Jibuti

everybody knows that-Asean Regional Forum.... definitely has to do summthin with Asia and with reps....

Rx4Time
1 hour ago, GingerBubba said:

So if it's the Better then gen ARF maker, wouldn't it be called BARF maker? 

:hss:

Chavezzito
33 minutes ago, RussP said:

I'll ask again: WTF is ARF?? 

A Rolex Factory... :rolleyes:

GingerApple
4 minutes ago, Chavezzito said:

A Rolex Factory... :rolleyes:

Nearly. Awesome Rolexes Fuckers!!!!!

black263

Another Rolex Fake

RussP
40 minutes ago, teddy875 said:

So if it's the Better then gen ARF maker, wouldn't it be called BARF maker? 

:hss:

I like this ^^^

14 minutes ago, black263 said:

Another Rolex Fake

Probably closest to the truth :B):