Cdenim

3 THINGS YOU HAVE TO CHANGE ON ANY REP...FOR REFERENCE

GingerApple

Ok, in all seriousness, has anyone who actually owns an ARF got a bad thing to say about it? Fair enough if Rolexes aren't your thing or as a non-ARFowner you think they're overpriced, but it's there anyone who actually likes Rollies and has an ARF who thinks it's rubbish? I really doubt it.

Genius
4 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

Ok, in all seriousness, has anyone who actually owns an ARF got a bad thing to say about it? Fair enough if Rolexes aren't your thing or as a non-ARFowner you think they're overpriced, but it's there anyone who actually likes Rollies and has an ARF who thinks it's rubbish? I really doubt it.

Errrrrr Look at the thread title... Cdenim clearly thinks they are a bit shit!  According to his superior wisdom you must immediately spend the more than you spent on purchasing the watch to replace the crystal and hands with those from a genuine Rolex.

Personally, based on my limited experience having only seen 1 ARF watch in person (SD43) I wouldn't change a fucking thing

GingerApple
21 minutes ago, Genius said:

Errrrrr Look at the thread title... Cdenim clearly thinks they are a bit shit!  According to his superior wisdom you must immediately spend the more than you spent on purchasing the watch to replace the crystal and hands with those from a genuine Rolex.

Personally, based on my limited experience having only seen 1 ARF watch in person (SD43) I wouldn't change a fucking thing

Lol, he's not saying they're shit, he loves ARF! He just has a higher attention to detail threshold than most people. I guess people are either into the genstein mod the shit out of it group of they're not. I'm certainly not a genstein type, the 95% as good as Gen is plenty good enough for me.

You kind of reinforce my point though; you've seen one ARF and it's basically perfect out of the box!  the The SD43 is a brilliant, brilliant Rep, amazing quality. I think mine is unmodded (I may have done a quick paint mod, but I don't think so) and is without question my best Rep in terms of build quality. Easily worth the money they ask.

Cdenim
Lol, he's not saying they're shit, he loves ARF! He just has a higher attention to detail threshold than most people. I guess people are either into the genstein mod the shit out of it group of they're not. I'm certainly not a genstein type, the 95% as good as Gen is plenty good enough for me.
You kind of reinforce my point though; you've seen one ARF and it's basically perfect out of the box!  the The SD43 is a brilliant, brilliant Rep, amazing quality. I think mine is unmodded (I may have done a quick paint mod, but I don't think so) and is without question my best Rep in terms of build quality. Easily worth the money they ask.
Ar factory has the best reps out. Period. The SD4k is probably the best out of the box replica watch ever made. The noob v7 i started this with...is no AR SD4-anything. And i only used one gen part (parts theres 3 of them) and thats the hands bc honestly the replica hands all look like shit compared to the real ones. A big tell, right away its not real. I would rather backwoods engineer a fix before buying a gen part and loosing what we are doing here in the first place. The ultimate goal is to create the closest replica of a gen watch, the factories don't always do this very well, leaving us to come up with these fixes ourselves. Believe me, i own a replica i would have no problem or concern walking into an ad. Thats because its 90% genuine rolex. Is this cost effective, fuck no. But i have a watch that costs $4000 vs the genuines $15000 price tag. And no one could ever tell them apart....smart money..undecided. cool as hell. You bet your ass

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Genius
34 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

Again look at the thread title "YOU HAVE TO CHANGE ON ANY REP"

And yes I was reinforcing your point the ARF SD43 is brilliant 

GingerApple
3 minutes ago, Genius said:

Again look at the thread title "YOU HAVE TO CHANGE ON ANY REP"

And yes I was reinforcing your point the ARF SD43 is brilliant 

Gotcha. 

SliceMaster

"3 THINGS YOU HAVE TO CHANGE ON ANY REP"   but you know what it`s still a FUCKING replica!!!!!!!

JSJ

For me, the smart money is not buying either the rep or the gen. I am fortunate that I don't like the watch.

Glaude
5 hours ago, jibuti said:

like this...?

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

:facepalm:

Yes

tripdog123
14 hours ago, Herbalife said:

You  are a very very nasty person, no one was talking to you little man (trying to compensate for some deficiency, it is obvious).  You are a small man with a small little fragile ego that needs to play keyboard warrior.   You wouldn't talk that way if I was standing in front of you, you wouldn't have the stones you little punk.

I treat everyone respectfully unless they are disrespectful to me or others.   I will have a word with the administrators of the forum and have you disciplined if you don't watch yourself, so tread lightly.

As to my line of work, I HELP people who have all sorts of dietary problems, I help them eat right, be healthy, achieve their goals in life, and grow as human beings.  Something you could do with yourself.

Now walk away while you still have a small shred of dignity left.

Bob

I like you - you're funny.

paccbet
11 hours ago, Glaude said:

Payment sent, waiting for the kit, then I'll probably recruit the chemtrail guy

Psst

DxLqrez.jpg

Shhhh......

Cdenim
Psst
DxLqrez.jpg
Shhhh......
Hahahahaha

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Herbalife
On 3/15/2018 at 02:12, RepGuy said:

There's a great movie called "Betting on Zero" that covers Herbalife and the shady stuff they have been doing. It's more of a cult than anything else, followed closely by it's pyramid scheme organization.

You are incredibly rude and a very dishonest person, spreading your propaganda here to disparage good people who are bettering themselves.   I have made a very good living as a distributor for 17 years, and everyone who joined at my behest, and didn't flake out (like you probably did, which would explain your bitterness) has done very well and prospered as well....

I don't really care what you think, but what you are SAYING is defamation against me, a personal attack, and the administrators of this site WILL NOT TOLERATE IT.   You will apologize now or you will be subject to a forumal complaint to the admin here, and if necessary, my lawyer can get your personal information via subpoena and we will file an action in civil court.  You are not very intelligent if you think you can spread lies about me publicly without consequences.   You are not dealing with one of your fellow McDonald's employees.

I am not here often, but do not mistake silence for indifference.  

You have been advised.  Now please act wisely.

Bob

GingerApple
25 minutes ago, Herbalife said:

You are incredibly rude and a very dishonest person, spreading your propaganda here to disparage good people who are bettering themselves.   I have made a very good living as a distributor for 17 years, and everyone who joined at my behest, and didn't flake out (like you probably did, which would explain your bitterness) has done very well and prospered as well....

I don't really care what you think, but what you are SAYING is defamation against me, a personal attack, and the administrators of this site WILL NOT TOLERATE IT.   You will apologize now or you will be subject to a forumal complaint to the admin here, and if necessary, my lawyer can get your personal information via subpoena and we will file an action in civil court.  You are not very intelligent if you think you can spread lies about me publicly without consequences.   You are not dealing with one of your fellow McDonald's employees.

Bob

Hi Bob. How does one sign up to be a Herbalife dealer?

Wriggles
27 minutes ago, Herbalife said:

Bob

:rofl:

Someone send this guy the hurt feelings form

Jibuti

that's it mates,  RepGuy is obviously doomed.... gulaged (thank you, bounty), banged, banned, divorced....whatever you prefer,why?- because he takes no fookin advice!...

Can send him invitation for RG or HF.....

narikaa

Oooh errr

26tr6p.jpg

JSJ

This place is great.
:popcorn:

RepGuy
2 hours ago, Herbalife said:

Bob

You continue to ignore my questions, which is expected, since you have no answer as to why 99% of distributors lose money. Also, I'm pretty sure you're a troll, since nobody should have such as fragile ego, but I'll answer your questions anyway:

1. I never "flaked out", as I have never signed up for any pyramid scheme. I got an education and a real job.

2. It's not a personal attack on you or defamation to post Herbalife's own Income Disclosure Statement, which shows 99% of people lose money.

3. You will tolerate it, as I haven't broken any laws or forum rules. You're extremely defensive, which is to be expected when someone is defending shady practices and scams.

4. You can make your "formal complaint" to whoever you'd like, but what I've said previously falls into the realm of free speech. You should be more worried about the false health benefits Herbalife distributors lie about to make sales.

I think you've drank the proverbial Herbalife Koolaid, and are doubling down on your lies in a sad attempt to convince yourself you help people. I will not apologize for providing facts, and if you have a problem with that, I'm sure there's an essential oil or health shake you can drink to fix that. 

I'll try this one more time:

1. Can you explain how it's not a scam, even though over 99% of Herbalife's distributors lose money, which is shown below and from Herbalife's Annual Disclosure Statement.

De1q7t.jpg

2. You have a very high and mighty attitude about helping people "grow as human beings", among other generalized health improvement claims. Do you have a degree or formal experience in a health related field, or do you simply go off of what your upline tells you to do? Do you recommend solely Herbalife products to those you claim to help?

3. Do you make more money (if any) from product sales, or recruitment of your own downline?

GingerApple
9 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

You continue to ignore my questions, which is expected, since you have no answer as to why 99% of distributors lose money. Also, I'm pretty sure you're a troll, since nobody should have such as fragile ego, but I'll answer your questions anyway:

1. I never "flaked out", as I have never signed up for any pyramid scheme. I got an education and a real job.

2. It's not a personal attack on you or defamation to post Herbalife's own Income Disclosure Statement, which shows 99% of people lose money.

3. You will tolerate it, as I haven't broken any laws or forum rules. You're extremely defensive, which is to be expected when someone is defending shady practices and scams.

4. You can make your "formal complaint" to whoever you'd like, but what I've said previously falls into the realm of free speech. You should be more worried about the false health benefits Herbalife distributors lie about to make sales.

I think you've drank the proverbial Herbalife Koolaid, and are doubling down on your lies in a sad attempt to convince yourself you help people. I will not apologize for providing facts, and if you have a problem with that, I'm sure there's an essential oil or health shake you can drink to fix that. 

Wow. I know who I believe!!!!!!

So Bob, how do I sign up to become a Herbalife dealer?

Luxuracer
2 hours ago, Herbalife said:

Bob

Thank you, Bob ... This makes my moring. 

I laughed so loud ,,, and woke my wife up. :rofl:

I guess selling a lie for 17 years will turn a person in to 'THIS"

@RepGuy ... You have been advised ... but still you are not acting 'wisely' ... yet !?!

Herbalife
On 3/15/2018 at 11:52, SliceMaster said:

"3 THINGS YOU HAVE TO CHANGE ON ANY REP"   but you know what it`s still a FUCKING replica!!!!!!!

If you don't like replicas go somewhere else.   How stupid do you have to be?

Herbalife
25 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

3. You will tolerate it, as I haven't broken any laws or forum rules. 

Oh yes, you have broken forum rules against personal attacks and I will decide when and where to have you purged.    You are here until I decide to file an official complaint, then you are done.  I have screen captures of everything little small weak man, editing your posts won't help you.   

It is obvious you failed at Herbalife, and now you blame others for your personal shortcomings.  No one else here ever attacked me for how I earn my living, you are on the only one who clearly has some sort of bitter resentment, and you take it out in the form of personal attacks on a stranger.   Well, you are going to regret that little man.  

Bob

Edited by Herbalife

RepGuy
3 minutes ago, Herbalife said:

If you don't like replicas go somewhere else.   How stupid do you have to be?

1. Can you explain how it's not a scam, even though over 99% of Herbalife's distributors lose money, which is shown below and from Herbalife's Annual Disclosure Statement.

De1q7t.jpg

2. You have a very high and mighty attitude about helping people "grow as human beings", among other generalized health improvement claims. Do you have a degree or formal experience in a health related field, or do you simply go off of what your upline tells you to do? Do you recommend solely Herbalife products to those you claim to help?

3. Do you make more money (if any) from product sales, or recruitment of your own downline?

Luxuracer
Just now, Herbalife said:

Oh yes, you have broken forum rules against personal attacks and I will decide when and where to have you purged.    You are here until I decide to file an official complaint, then you are done.  I have screen captures of everything little small weak man, editing your posts won't help you.   

Bob

You are "dome" @RepGuy ... You better 'beg' for forgiveness ... Kakaka!

tenor.gif