Cdenim

3 THINGS YOU HAVE TO CHANGE ON ANY REP...FOR REFERENCE

RepGuy
1 minute ago, Herbalife said:

Oh yes, you have broken forum rules against personal attacks and I will decide when and where to have you purged.    You are here until I decide to file an official complaint, then you are done.  I have screen captures of everything little small weak man, editing your posts won't help you.   

Bob

Listen Bob, I haven't edited any posts, except to add additional information to them. 

Also:

1. Can you explain how it's not a scam, even though over 99% of Herbalife's distributors lose money, which is shown below and from Herbalife's Annual Disclosure Statement.

De1q7t.jpg

2. You have a very high and mighty attitude about helping people "grow as human beings", among other generalized health improvement claims. Do you have a degree or formal experience in a health related field, or do you simply go off of what your upline tells you to do? Do you recommend solely Herbalife products to those you claim to help?

3. Do you make more money (if any) from product sales, or recruitment of your own downline?

GingerApple
2 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

Listen Bob, I haven't edited any posts, except to add additional information to them. 

Don't listen to him Bob (I can call you Bob, right)? He is nothing but a fake and a liar. After all, fake people buy fake watches.

RepGuy
2 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

Don't listen to him Bob (I can call you Bob, right)? He is nothing but a fake and a liar. After all, fake people buy fake watches.

I'll have you know that I've taken screenshots of this, and am reporting you to the president... unless you buy my pyramid scheme shakes 

Herbalife

Thank you.

It is clear he failed at Herbalife, now he is bitter.   He doesn't ask ANYONE else to justify their income, such a thing is vulgar and against all forum policy.   He would have been banned a long time ago, I think he needs a visit to the gulag...  

Herbalife
2 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

. unless you buy my pyramid scheme shakes 

You ARE A LIAR AND A SCAMMER.   I NEVER ASKED YOU TO  BUY ANYTHING YOU LIAR.

You are the only one lying and manipulating, I have screenshots despite your edits.   Nice try.  

Bob

RepGuy
3 minutes ago, Herbalife said:

Thank you.

It is clear he failed at Herbalife, now he is bitter.   He doesn't ask ANYONE else to justify their income, such a thing is vulgar and against all forum policy.   He would have been banned a long time ago, I think he needs a visit to the gulag...  

It's vulgar to ask you to justify a 99% failure rate in the pyramid scheme you work for? Why not just answer the questions. 

Cucunber
5 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

I'll have you know that I've taken screenshots of this, and am reporting you to the president... unless you buy my pyramid scheme shakes 

Why are you attacking this guy because of his employer?   No one has attacked you afaik.   Very bad forum mate.  Not the way I think we should treat fellow members.

Cheers

RepGuy
2 minutes ago, Herbalife said:

You ARE A LIAR AND A SCAMMER.   I NEVER ASKED YOU TO  BUY ANYTHING YOU LIAR.

You are the only one lying and manipulating, I have screenshots despite your edits.   Nice try.  

Bob

Post the screenshots to prove I'm lying. 

Cucunber

I meant FORM obviously  :lol:

Just now, RepGuy said:

Post the screenshots to prove I'm lying. 

I have just read the whole thread, he never asked you to buy anything from Herbalife, yet you imply he is pressuring you to buy shakes, I don't get it?

Leave the guy alone mate. 

RepGuy
1 minute ago, Cucunber said:

I meant FORM obviously  :lol:

I have just read the whole thread, he never asked you to buy anything from Herbalife, yet you imply he is pressuring you to buy shakes, I don't get it?

Leave the guy alone mate. 

I never claimed he asked my to buy shakes. I was making a joke with Gingerbubba. I'm waiting on his screenshots he claims I edited, because there are none that I edited info out of.

GingerApple
Just now, RepGuy said:

I never claimed he asked my to buy shakes. I was making a joke with Gingerbubba. I'm waiting on his screenshots he claims I edited, because there are none that I edited info out of.

Don't try and drag me into your lies. Own up to your wrongdoing, you'll feel much better about yourself. We all make mistakes.

narikaa

Jeeees

Lawyers

now talk of the President

tis like an escalating crescendo of sabre rattling

Bring out the Rebar Hamster.  

giphy.gif

But the Hampster's sleeping.

Well, I guess you're gonna have to go wake him up now, won't you?

Mr Stubbs
2 minutes ago, narikaa said:

Jeeees

Lawyers

now talk of the President

tis like an escalating crescendo of sabre rattling

Bring out the Rebar Hamster.  

giphy.gif

But the Hampster's sleeping.

Well, I guess you're gonna have to go wake him up now, won't you?

Best Pulp Fiction reference ever, Reg!  :lmao:

Wriggles
26 minutes ago, Herbalife said:

Oh yes, you have broken forum rules against personal attacks and I will decide when and where to have you purged.    You are here until I decide to file an official complaint, then you are done.  I have screen captures of everything little small weak man, editing your posts won't help you.   

It is obvious you failed at Herbalife, and now you blame others for your personal shortcomings.  No one else here ever attacked me for how I earn my living, you are on the only one who clearly has some sort of bitter resentment, and you take it out in the form of personal attacks on a stranger.   Well, you are going to regret that little man.  

Bob

:lmao:

You're hilarious. You should be a stand up comedian. So whose sock are you again?

I just cant bring myself to believe you're an actual legit member. 

You should join up with hanselandgretel or whatever, you'd make a great double team. Double the HFR's will definitely get at least a blink from the mods

:rofl:

SliceMaster
51 minutes ago, Herbalife said:

If you don't like replicas go somewhere else.   How stupid do you have to be?

You really dont get it do you cunt? It`s called irony but that clearly was to hard for you to figure out!!!!

I`ve been a member here for 10 years and you think I dont like replicas, here`s a tip for you ....get a brain transplant you fucking need a new one !!!

Jibuti

There is something horribly wrong with you, Herbie...... Cannot figure out ATM.... but I will, no worries.....

Chavezzito

People need to just chill and sing!

Glaude

@RepGuy this guy is in love with you me think that's all there is ! He doesn't react to any other person telling him the truth about his scam.
The lawyer will not be here for the insult, but for the marriage !

But do they allow marriage in a padded white room ?

RepGuy
1 minute ago, Glaude said:

@RepGuy this guy is in love with you me think that's all there is ! He doesn't react to any other person telling him the truth about his scam.
The lawyer will not be here for the insult, but for the marriage !

But do they allow marriage in a padded white room ?

Oh stop, you're making me blush. 

I can see it now... Herbalife signs everywhere. And every guest needs to join his downline with the $99 package. 

deju

Couldn’t really give a shit about Herbalife. 

Couldn’t give a shit about the people that sell Herbalife. 

Why the fuck is this even being discussed on a fucking replica watch forum?! 

black263
37 minutes ago, deju said:

Couldn’t really give a shit about Herbalife. 

Couldn’t give a shit about the people that sell Herbalife. 

Why the fuck is this even being discussed on a fucking replica watch forum?! 

Nothing wrong with discussing this, but it should have been in Off-Topic.  

Off-Topic Forum

Want to discuss non-watch related subjects such politics, religion or the price of goats in Armenia? This is the place...
Note: No NSFW images, please

MetalMickey

Does herbalife have any essential mods?

GingerApple
2 minutes ago, metalmickey said:

Does herbalife have any essential mods?

Is there such a thing as an essential mod? @Tits McGee

Oh dear, my bad, wrong sort of mod.

Sorry.

Tits McGee
1 hour ago, GingerBubba said:

Is there such a thing as an essential mod? @Tits McGee