Cdenim

3 THINGS YOU HAVE TO CHANGE ON ANY REP...FOR REFERENCE

greg_r

All this talk of shakes is making me thirsty...

Glaude
1 hour ago, greg_r said:

All this talk of shakes is making me thirsty...

Join us for only $99 you've got the full shake package !

With @RepGuy we're trying to push this scam business to a new level, for each subscription, a free Finish Watch Servicing is offered !

Herbalife
9 hours ago, SliceMaster said:

You really dont get it do you cunt? It`s called irony but that clearly was to hard for you to figure out!!!!

I`ve been a member here for 10 years and you think I dont like replicas, here`s a tip for you ....get a brain transplant you fucking need a new one !!!

Good thing you aren't standing in front of me, I am polite, but if you talk to me like that to my face I will break your jaw.  I am a peaceful person but no coward.   You on the other hand are a nasty nasty small person with a fragile ego and narcissistic personality.   I have seen you post, you are always nasty, always bullying, always trying to draw attention to your supposed elevated social status.   You are nothing.  They say you are a washed-up caddy.  A drunk, and now you hang out on a replica forum, bashing people to make yourself feel big, while you suck oxigen from a tube and cash your social security checks.   A real winner.

Not even Herbalife could help you,  you pathetic slug

Edited by Herbalife

Herbalife
44 minutes ago, Glaude said:

With @RepGuy we're trying to push this scam business to a new level, for each subscription, a free Finish Watch Servicing is offered !

A little brown noser who tags his favorite bully every time he posts, so he will have backup.   Are you afraid little coward?   I never criticized your job, your employment, but some how you think you are free to ridicule my living, how I feed my children?   You are going to be very sorry, very very sorry.   I didn't even know you, and you decided to declare me your enemy.  That's okay.   We are enemies.   I will crush you you worm.   You're done here.   

Edwin Kelley Jr

I'm not convinced you really need to do those things to make that sub good - it is pretty good out of the box, only an OCD rep person would know or care.   A rep is a rep, no matter how close to gen.  What is the point of the macro photos and the obsessing?   It's still a fake toy watch.  

JMO

Glaude

:catfight: :rofl:

RepGuy
52 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Special deal: Buy the $99 kit for the sale price of $150, and you'll automatically be promoted to Glitter Diamond Cunt Level

RepGuy
12 minutes ago, Herbalife said:

Good thing you aren't standing in front of me, I am polite, but if you talk to me like that to my face I will break your jaw.  I am a peaceful person but no coward.   You on the other hand are a nasty nasty small person with a fragile ego and narcissistic personality.   I have seen you post, you are always nasty, always bullying, always trying to draw attention to your supposed elevated social status.   You are nothing.  They say you are a washed-up caddy.  A drunk, and now you hang out on a replica forum, bashing people to make yourself feel big, while you suck oxigen from a tube and cash your social security checks.   A real winner.

Can you give me something for the cancer your posts gave me? Preferably something green and mixed with useless essential oils. I could take it while wearing my soft MLM pants and shilling garbage to friends and family.

BadPickle
14 minutes ago, Herbalife said:

She’s a keeper for sure :wub:

Glaude
3 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

Special deal: Buy the $99 kit for the sale price of $150, and you'll automatically be promoted to Glitter Diamond Cunt Level

Seeing Herbalife last response, I think your marriage may be cancelled, but on the positive side of things, we're up for a threesome !

Edwin Kelley Jr

Just read through the thread, there are a whole lot of idiots in here.   Don't know what herbalife is, don't care, not sure why people are attacking the guy, but he is an idiot for engaging idiots.   They deserve each other.  :facepalm:

Luxuracer

The forum has  one more nasty nasty small person, a bully, and a brown noser ... Kakaka !

giphy.gif

Wriggles

I am forever amazed at the endless stupidity of some people.....

Wriggles
15 minutes ago, Edwin Kelley Jr said:

Just read through the thread, there are a whole lot of idiots in here.   Don't know what herbalife is, don't care, not sure why people are attacking the guy, but he is an idiot for engaging idiots.   They deserve each other.  :facepalm:

He is clearly  a troll or a sock, or both, with the ranting and raving.  As such he's getting a bit of a pisstaking from the members.  Its amazing you haven't realised that

Edwin Kelley Jr

I am amazed at how nasty people are to noobs, just because someone has a small post count, they really get shat on sometimes.   I don't get squaring off to some guy because of his job, but that's just me.  

6 minutes ago, Wriggles said:

I am forever amazed at the endless stupidity of some people.....

1 minute ago, Wriggles said:

He is clearly  a troll or a sock, or both, with the ranting and raving.  As such he's getting a bit of a pisstaking from the members.  Its amazing you haven't realised that

but they trolled him afaik, they started jumping on him because of this Herbalife thing.   I looked it up, it's like Mary Kay.  Big deal, he works for one of those weird companies.  So what?

RepGuy
19 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Seeing Herbalife last response, I think your marriage may be cancelled, but on the positive side of things, we're up for a threesome !

I'm confused as to his responses, but hes got spunk for a MLM chronie. I will hence forth refer to him as Herby. 

P.S. @Herbalife Hey Herbie, do they make green sex lube... I'm asking for a friend :fearlessleader:

Member Fifty Thousand

2 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

I'm confused as to his responses, but hes got spunk for a MLM chronie. I will hence forth refer to him as Herby. 

P.S. @Herbalife Hey Herbie, do they make green sex lube... I'm asking for a friend :fearlessleader:

This guy is trying to sell his Herbalife products here, what the serious fuck, look at his sig, it's an ad for his product.   Can't they ban this guy?

RepGuy
2 minutes ago, Member Fifty Thousand said:

This guy is trying to sell his Herbalife products here, what the serious fuck, look at his sig, it's an ad for his product.   Can't they ban this guy?

Luckily, he's not getting any sales here, so I don't think there any reason to be concerned.

Most sane people know a pyramid scheme when they see it, plus there's a whole documentary about how Herbalife is a scam. It's called "Betting on Zero", and I think it's available on Netflix.

Wriggles
13 hours ago, Herbalife said:

I don't really care what you think, but what you are SAYING is defamation against me, a personal attack, and the administrators of this site WILL NOT TOLERATE IT.   You will apologize now or you will be subject to a forumal complaint to the admin here, and if necessary, my lawyer can get your personal information via subpoena and we will file an action in civil court.  You are not very intelligent if you think you can spread lies about me publicly without consequences.   You are not dealing with one of your fellow McDonald's employees.

I'm no lawyer but I don't think it's possible to defame someone if that person is not named or is using a pseudonym whereby their identity is not linked. Now, if you were to reveal your real full name 'Bob' and someone named you specifically when making a false claim, emphasis on the false, then you might have something to work on.

Now, if you want to talk about having someone banned, I think your signature pushing your "product" could be considered back door selling, and that you're "dealing" through the forum. In which case you'll be banned.

So which is it to be?

Not that it really matters, as you're just a sock trolling for laughs.

Member Fifty Thousand
18 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

Luckily, he's not getting any sales here, so I don't think there any reason to be concerned.

Most sane people know a pyramid scheme when they see it, plus there's a whole documentary about how Herbalife is a scam. It's called "Betting on Zero", and I think it's available on Netflix.

But he might be contacting members and how would anyone know?   You have seniority here, you have pull, can't you talk to a mod and have him tossed, I would hate to see someone get ripped off by this flake.  He is obviously up to no good, he doesn't talk about watches much, notice that?

Edwin Kelley Jr

Seems people are getting a bit worked up over nothing.   

RepGuy
13 minutes ago, Member Fifty Thousand said:

But he might be contacting members and how would anyone know?   You have seniority here, you have pull, can't you talk to a mod and have him tossed, I would hate to see someone get ripped off by this flake.  He is obviously up to no good, he doesn't talk about watches much, notice that?

If any members are stupid enough to buy green shakes from him, if say they habe bigger problems.

I may have been here a while, but I'm far from the most qualified to talk to a mod about banning someone. The admin of the forum even popped in for a minute without banning him, so I'd say it's fine as of now.

Mike on a bike

WOW!  Glad I stopped in...................knitting is looking better and better.

PS Hey this is the  RWI area right thought they were back up?

Mike on a bike

Oh hold it general D , carry on! Nope RWI section a bit confused I better start drinking maybe some herbal life will help.

WatchDog21
10 minutes ago, Edwin Kelley Jr said:

Seems people are getting a bit worked up over nothing.   

Nope, you still don't get but that is ok, you have not been around here long enough to get it.  The guy is looking for exactly what is taking place.  The regular members here are having fun with somebody who has no intent of being a "regular" member; a chew toy for our entertainment.   Stick around and sooner or later the light will come on.  The only one getting "worked up" is the puppet who keeps flaming the fire. :puppet:  >>>>>>>>  :fuelfire: