Sebastjan_b

My gen collection

Sebastjan_b

Hello

This is my small gen collection. Missing is Rolex AirKing because it in the shop getting serviced.

Rolex DateJust 1975-77 (based on serial)

I got this watch while ago for really low price. At first I wasn’t sure if it’s real or not and it was in bad shape. Well since I didn’t really pay for it and was compensation i took a gamble and came trough.
I had it serviced and cleaned (no polish). Dial is in bad shape and hands need some cleaning but other than that it runs good and im ok since it’s always in the box (waaaaay too small for me).

870c6c75c45cf0a799db882b7fadf7ea.jpg

Seiko Sports Map Meter

This was a gift i got like 10+ years ago from my girlfriend. Watch is still in perfect condition and runs like day one when i put it on. Obviously i like it for it size but don’t wear it as much because it’s extremely heavy.

12bc185178ade342814071e5dbbe3034.jpg

I also have two other watches that were custom made for a company I work with and are pretty decent. Running chrono miyota quartz with sapphire glass and leather strap. But again they are too small for me.

AirKing photos will be added shortly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ck5533

I like the datejust.

ericocean

pretty work! I've always loved Seiko! my old divers have been through ups and downs with me (no pun intended)...

quist

Nice Datejust, is it 1601 or 1600?

slashdotcom

the datejust is just fantastic, but i'm not just a seiko fan