Hi guys so now I recieved my latest purchase, an Black Bay homage made by Corgeut, I went with the so called sterile dial mostly since I really dont like  the name Corgeut Total cost with shipping was $ 115. I have always loved these bronze style cases that many watches have so when I happened to see this one I went for it, just when I was about to order it the f"#¤%g CNY turned up hmmm waited for a week and then ordered it knowing it would take time. But as soon as the guys at Manbushijie got back back they sent my watch really quickly so all kudos to them, they have been awesome to deal with all the time so IMO highly recommened Watch arrived last night so Im really happy with it, it looks great and the movement MIYOTA 8215 is working so far perfectly, the only thing not so good is the strap ( no surprise there) so something other will soon be put on Lets see some pics then   If any one is interested here`s the link to it   http://www.manbuworld.com/41mm-corgeut-coffee-sterile-dial-pvd-sapphire-glass-miyota-automatic-mens-watch_p2464.html