phasmkml

Hi, I was thinking about buying BK's V7 SUB or the V8. which one should i go for?

phasmkml

Hi,  I was thinking about buying BK's V7 SUB or the V8. which one should i go for?

GingerApple

Hi phasmkml,

I was just reading a very similar post. How strange. It feels a bit like Groundhog Day.  What a movie that was huh! What was the name of the main actor? I love him. Did he also have a little cameo in Pulp Fiction? That's probably one of my favourite movies ever and Tarantino is a genius. Is a shame that recently he's gone through the wringer a bit with that Uma Thurman car crash thing. I saw Uma Thurman once, she was sightseeing near the Tower of London with this smug looking, handsome dude, but she was so gorgeous, so unbelievably tall, you couldn't help but stare at her. It's rude to stare though, my mum always used to tell me that, god rest her soul. Well, I say god rest her soul, but she's not dead; one can only dream. I stand to inherit a fortune you see so the sooner she croaks, the better cos she's got this dreadful gambling habit and is frittering away my money. Anyway, thanks for the chat, I've really enjoyed it.

cheesy68
On ‎21‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 22:02, Gingermiser said:

Hi phasmkml,

I was just reading a very similar post. How strange. It feels a bit like Groundhog Day.  What a movie that was huh! What was the name of the main actor? I love him. Did he also have a little cameo in Pulp Fiction? That's probably one of my favourite movies ever and Tarantino is a genius. Is a shame that recently he's gone through the wringer a bit with that Uma Thurman car crash thing. I saw Uma Thurman once, she was sightseeing near the Tower of London with this smug looking, handsome dude, but she was so gorgeous, so unbelievably tall, you couldn't help but stare at her. It's rude to stare though, my mum always used to tell me that, god rest her soul. Well, I say god rest her soul, but she's not dead; one can only dream. I stand to inherit a fortune you see so the sooner she croaks, the better cos she's got this dreadful gambling habit and is frittering away my money. Anyway, thanks for the chat, I've really enjoyed it.

hahahaha. (I have nothing more)