ericocean

Bezel pearl installation

ericocean

I do apologize  I'm sure this has been discussed many times, however, I have lost my pearl in my BB  Tudor have since ordered a new one and just need some advise on how to install it. The watch still has the metal housing so it appears that I just lost the little lume pearl. Do I need to remove the bezel then take out the old metal part? Any help or link would sure be appreciated.

Thank you for your time,

Eric

repmaster1234

You could remove the bezel and the insert and pop it out from the back, however there is a lot of room for error doing that. What I would recommend is trying to pry the metal surround out with razor blade. It's only held in with a small drop of glue so it should pop right out. Just put some masking tape around where you're working on the insert so as to protect it from scratches. If it's not coming out easily, don't force it. Just bite the bullet and take the bezel off. There are plenty of tutorials on how to do that if need be.

Edited by repmaster1234

ericocean

@repmaster1234  I'm going to give that a try right now.  Just did exactly what you said with the tape and blade....Worked absolutely perfectly, I can't thank you enough. Looks great!

repmaster1234
2 hours ago, ericocean said:

@repmaster1234  I'm going to give that a try right now.  Just did exactly what you said with the tape and blade....Worked absolutely perfectly, I can't thank you enough. Looks great!

Glad it worked out!

LightGeek

Glad it worked out. Next time, consider posting some pics along the way to help those coming after you ... if you can that is. Cheers!

ericocean
On 3/31/2018 at 18:57, LightGeek said:

Glad it worked out. Next time, consider posting some pics along the way to help those coming after you ... if you can that is. Cheers!

I sure will. I didn't think of doing that.

Thank you