RepGuy

R-Factory Hall of Fame

RepGuy
Just now, BADAPPLE12 said:

R Factory V10 - I have pre-production shot - three weeks to go.....

3106077918_d03304f538_z.jpg

Lies, you have no such thing. 

Metry

@RepGuy or let’s use the prefered name, repgay. Lol 

do you think you are funny? 

Try once to be a guy instead of being gay. Lol 

Chixisigma
1 hour ago, Metry said:

About time someone had the minerals to start using gay as a pejorative again. Praise be.

In your face 2018!

RepGuy
6 hours ago, Metry said:

I think you're just upset that I wouldn't give you the link last Friday. Why else would you PM me asking for it?

TxX5aH.jpg

Metry
3 hours ago, RepGuy said:

I think you're just upset that I wouldn't give you the link last Friday. Why else would you PM me asking for it?

TxX5aH.jpg

Absolutely ... thats why i am upset and sad right now 

3 hours ago, RepGuy said:

TxX5aH.jpg

R-Factory is real LOL

4 hours ago, RepGuy said:

TxX5aH.jpg

By the way i am interested in Omega watches.. so please give me a link for O-Factory 

RepGuy
1 minute ago, Metry said:

Absolutely ... thats why i am upset and sad right now 

I'm glad we were able to get to the bottom of it. Next on the agenda is figuring out this tangled web of homosexual fantasies you seem to have.

Care to elaborate?

RepGuy

Welcome to @vinnychase1

Your dress socks are very erotic.

EBB

I never posted a sock from my early days, do I still have the honor and/or shame to post it? @RepGuy

Edited by EBB

Luxuracer
13 minutes ago, EBB said:

I never posted a sock from my early days, do I still have the honor and/or shame to post it? @RepGuy

I did 'volunteer' my sock pic .... @EBB  ... (actually it was a DARE from @Glaude)

@RepGuy would welcome your sock pic ... :rofl:

RepGuy
16 minutes ago, EBB said:

This is a respectable Hall of Fame. We only accept sock pictures that are gained through natural means (ie. all the idiots too lazy to search for R-Factory)

But in reality, I'll take any sock pics I can get.

Glaude
25 minutes ago, EBB said:

My advice would be to do it before you end up in the gulag again... ;) 

10 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

I did 'volunteer' my sock pic .... @EBB  ... (actually it was a DARE from @Glaude)

@RepGuy would welcome your sock pic ... :rofl:

I did not, he fell for it like the other numpties... :D 

EBB
Just now, Glaude said:

My advice would be to do it before you end up in the gulag again... ;) 

I'm never going back to the place! Besides wriggles is my parole officer, he looks out for me. 

Luxuracer
6 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Now ... now .... Don't you start spreading lies and half-truth .... like the fuckweasel ... !

There's no going back for that ... shithole ... :rofl:

Glaude
14 minutes ago, EBB said:

I'm never going back to the place! Besides wriggles is my parole officer, he looks out for me. 

Well, seeing your recent post history and the events that followed, it could come quicker than you think ;)

7 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

Now ... now .... Don't you start spreading lies and half-truth .... like the fuckweasel ... !

There's no going back for that ... shithole ... :rofl:

Lies ? Where ? .... :D 

EBB
1 hour ago, Glaude said:

Well, seeing your recent post history and the events that followed, it could come quicker than you think ;)

Lies ? Where ? .... :D 

at the end of the day it's just banter and memes, nobody is getting hurt. ...but...I feel like you're cheering for it to happen! 

Edited by EBB

Glaude
10 minutes ago, EBB said:

at the end of the day it's just banter and memes, nobody is getting hurt. ...but...I feel like you're cheering for it to happen! 

If you say so.
I'm not cheering for it to happen at all (my participation to your fight is the proof no ?) but I won't be sad if it does ! 

EBB
5 minutes ago, Glaude said:

If you say so.
I'm not cheering for it to happen at all (my participation to your fight is the proof no ?) but I won't be sad if it does ! 

it wasn't a fight, it was an ambush, I was caught off guard! 

RepGuy

Welcome to the newest member, @Hybridize.

I like the angle you went with your submission picture  

GingerApple

It was a matter of time. He wouldn't use the search bar if he got a blowie for every search.

RepGuy
32 minutes ago, SnotBubble said:

It was a matter of time. He wouldn't use the search bar if he got a blowie for every search.

Some people are allergic to helping themselves. 

RepGuy

It's been a while since the last update, but in the spirit of Thanksgiving, here's another fresh initiate. Gobble gobble

Welcome @Jc71909

Metry

I am really sorry to find lie this thread in a respectable forum . Where ever you go in this life you can meet suck idiot people like  rep gay feels happy when for telling jokes about people instead of helping them. Try to be a gentel once in your life instead of being a child all the time. The forum is full of expert people but there are also idiots like this gay. I enter this forum to check updates, new information new items but when i see this idiot sharing this stupid ideas i feel so bad . I really feel bad for having people like you in life.  

FoxWilde
3 minutes ago, Metry said:

I am really sorry to find lie this thread in a respectable forum . Where ever you go in this life you can meet suck idiot people like  rep gay feels happy when for telling jokes about people instead of helping them. Try to be a gentel once in your life instead of being a child all the time. The forum is full of expert people but there are also idiots like this gay. I enter this forum to check updates, new information new items but when i see this idiot sharing this stupid ideas i feel so bad . I really feel bad for having people like you in life.  

Hey mate

RWI is a very mature forum with respectable information and a plethora of resources. RWG has great content. 

But it is a shithole

welcome. become a childish shit like us and grow some damn skin or I highly recommend checking out RWI instead

Fox

BadApple
9 minutes ago, FoxWilde said:

Hey mate

RWI is a very mature forum with respectable information and a plethora of resources. RWG has great content. 

But it is a shithole

welcome. become a childish shit like us and grow some damn skin or I highly recommend checking out RWI instead

Fox

I think his comments were said "tongue in sock" but do find him a tad homophobic. Does he know it's a prerequisite to be gay on here? 

RussP
1 hour ago, BADAPPLE said:

I think his comments were said "tongue in sock" but do find him a tad homophobic. Does he know it's a prerequisite to be gay on here? 

I'm still not coming out.

Not for this thread anyways.................:animal: