Sign in to follow this  
trailboss99

Wanna build an Air King?

trailboss99

Gen Case: $150

DSC04703.JPG

Gen Dial: $120 plus 70 for a relume if you want one.

air%20king%20dial.JPG

Add some gen or aftermarket hands, springbars, crown plus an ETA mvt and for under 500 bucks you would have a real nice franken.

Col.

greg_r

oooh - very tempting. That's going to be a real good deal for someone.

trailboss99

He actualy has a good stock of both! The dial is currently their best seller so who knows for how long he will have them. The cases came into stock in '06 so they will be around for a while me thinks.If I had the cash I'd be ardering as we speak. What a nice piece you would end up with. I'v seen the gens from a grand or so but they don't have a brand new case do they? If you had the hands and MVT lieing around this would be a no brainer.

Col.

jameo210369

come on you Rolex addicts get buying

RolexAddict

I am a big fan of these Air King and old DateJust with plexi, old style Jubilee bracelet etc... no way,

I am out, tired, finished, :D:cry::cry: (its very loud)

Why on all forums they only talk about this ugly ultimate version 4 or what else, super extra deap sea supra sea dweller???????

:cry::cry::cry:

to help me:

send me pm's with money of course, I accept bank transferts, PayPal, gold, stones, cocaïne, heroïn, guns, big boobs and pussy pics

:o

JoeyB
I am a big fan of these Air King and old DateJust with plexi, old style Jubilee bracelet etc... no way,

I am out, tired, finished, :D:cry::cry: (its very loud)

Why on all forums they only talk about this ugly ultimate version 4 or what else, super extra deap sea supra sea dweller???????

:cry::cry::cry:

to help me:

send me pm's with money of course, I accept bank transferts, PayPal, gold, stones, cocaïne, heroïn, guns, big boobs and pussy pics

Au natural, or shaved?

greg_r

... pussy pics

Au natural, or shaved?

funny-pictures-shaved-lion-cat-looks-outside.jpg

jameo210369

and the cat roared

trailboss99

Not I mate. Don't think I have ever done a SD post yet. Thus the nice Airking bits. I'd swoop on these if the readies were available even if they sat in the draw for a year or two waiting for a few more parts to show up at the right price. Building a Franken King would be so much more rewarding than just going out and buying one. What MVT does the gen use BTW? I supose its worth more than an Air King? That would explain cases and dials being in oversupply. Those who break up perfectly good old watches 'cause the parts are worth more than the whole should be strung up alongside the folk who do the same to old cars, planes, guns etc.

Col.