brobar

Pics of my PAM 382 Bronzo w/ Mustang strap

BenjaminButton

Passing off as genuine. Not the game gentlemen. That’s in the realm of arsehats and fools.

plankton

Great watch Benj!!!!! I loved mine but it slipped into another members hands.......

NatdRUc.jpg?1

Wolf359
3 hours ago, T3Steve said:

It seems that it would make it harder to pass it off as gen. coupled with the fact that only 1000 actually exist.

Even though passing off reps as gens is not my end game, I still just naturally shy away from extravagant stuff like AP Don Ramons.....even though that particular watch is a work of art.  Why can't pam just make a smaller, less bronzier 382 with a "regular" price tag?? The world could use a 44mm 282.

SCShrek
46 minutes ago, Wolf359 said:

THANK YOU for that, did not know it existed! Any problems or strap recommendations? Been wanting an IWC since I sold my big pilot

It's actually one mine that has the best "feeling" movement that I own even though the movements not really listed. I was surprised that the date and reserve meter were fully functional. Nice watch, big watch at 44mm. I always have to ditch the strap because they are too short for my wrist so I went with a custom strap that was black just like the original. The only complaint is the deployment has some seriously pointy edges and corners. Trying to decide on file or sandpaper for that.

Enthusiast88

Gorgeous watch and that strap is even better! Great combo... enjoy it :) 

T3Steve

I haven’t  even received mine yet but am already searching for a strap to put on it for swimming. Are the canvas straps cotton or synthetic do they dry quickly?  

The only 26mm rubber strap I can find is the black one. I really would like an olive drab are any available?

steve

mysterio
On 23/06/2019 at 08:21, T3Steve said:

I haven’t  even received mine yet but am already searching for a strap to put on it for swimming. Are the canvas straps cotton or synthetic do they dry quickly?  

The only 26mm rubber strap I can find is the black one. I really would like an olive drab are any available?

steve

There is this thing called the internet... ;) Found this within five seconds of typing "green rubber 26mm Panerai".

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32969263758.html

BadApple
On 23/06/2019 at 01:21, T3Steve said:

steve

GOOGLE  F.F.S.

brang1
1 hour ago, mysterio said:

There is this thing called the internet... ;) Found this within five seconds of typing "green rubber 26mm Panerai".

what is this witchcraft you speak off? INTERNET????

T3Steve
4 hours ago, Badapple said:

GOOGLE  F.F.S.

Thank you so much, all of your posts are so helpful.

T3Steve
5 hours ago, mysterio said:

Thank you.

Jibuti
On 24/06/2019 at 15:59, T3Steve said:

Thank you so much, all of your posts are so helpful.

Yes they are. 

On 24/06/2019 at 11:27, Badapple said:

GOOGLE  F.F.S.

My brain hurts. Smaller font please.