brobar

Pics of my PAM 382 Bronzo w/ Mustang strap

brobar

I got my green Mustang Straps band in this week so I figured I would slap it on my Bronzo and take a few pics. I'm a n00b when it comes to reps so I really had no idea what I was looking for in a rep other than I know what I liked and as long as it looked good and worked I'd be happy. Well I'm happy with this one. I love it with that green strap. Whenever my Gunny strap comes in for my  PAM 127... I'll post some pics of it too.

I was going to strip the patina off the bronzo and start it fresh... but I'm glad some on here talked me out of that. I already like how it is developing so I'll just let it occur naturally from here.

n37k7s.jpg

nb9npl.jpg

168bl6o.jpg

2vm7uae.jpg

o56og7.jpg

t5k3f7.jpg

NCRich

That is beautiful.

Glaude

Lovely combination ! Very beautiful pictures ! 

Thanks for sharing !

Marcio

That's great!!! Where did you get it? The watch and the strap? It's perfect.

skraja69

Sick strap

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

brobar

Thanks!  The watch was from TD Josh at Perfect Clones. He treated me well and the shipping was crazy fast.  The strap is a custom order from Mustang Straps (you can find 'em at MustangStraps.com).

That green strap goes perfectly with that green dial. I couldn't be happier.

ANTIOM85

Sick combo ! 

Last picture should be a Pam ad 

brobar
3 hours ago, ANTIOM85 said:

Sick combo ! 

Last picture should be a Pam ad 

Thanks. The others were just quick phone snapshots... but I took my time for a fun shot with that last one.  I think it turned out pretty cool.

skraja69
Thanks!  The watch was from TD Josh at Perfect Clones. He treated me well and the shipping was crazy fast.  The strap is a custom order from Mustang Straps (you can find 'em at MustangStraps.com).
That green strap goes perfectly with that green dial. I couldn't be happier.
The bronzo a great watch I have a nice pantine on mine from swimming in the ocean 66fa94659c5b6b6b7e6f446671a118e0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

brobar

That looks great!  I had to ditch that band that came with it though... one because of my fat wrist and two... it was so dry and brittle it tore up my wrist.  The band that came with my 127 was VERY nice, soft, supple leather. Too bad it too is too small. =(

Jibuti

patina looks nice even now, OP.... let it grow for few more months, you will be even more satisfied with look of 382.

raspymcnasty

am i the only one that prefers the 382 to be nice and shiny ?

Which factory has the more reddish color? I noticed some are more yellow than others

gwkiw

Really nice!  That strap is indeed perfect for that watch.  I am really liking these bronze Pams.  Unfortunately they don't offer any 42mm versions in bronze.  I'm not to familiar with the aspects of the finish like the patina discussions. I'll have to do some research on this. 

Very nice. Wear it in good health!

johnlogan

Very very nice!

Superspark69

lTrpQ.jpg

A great choice!, Love Mine!

Tickman

Beautiful photos.  You've got me wanting to pickup that Mustang strap, was not on my radar before this.   Great combo!

engdahl

Wow dude, that combo is amazing. I never really liked the Submersible but with that patina and the color combo of bronze & green, you’ve just changed my mind. DO NOT strip the patina :happy:

T3Steve

I just bought the PAM 382.

Do you guys swim in the ocean with the leather strap?

I was planning on using Snow Seal to give the leather some water resistance.

Steve

Edited by T3Steve

oscarmadfish

to op = very rugged n beautiful , me likes 

SCShrek

Necro post I know, but I assume mustang straps is gone? Website no longer works.

T3Steve

I looked for Mustang also and couldn't find it.

Awesome looking strap though.

SCShrek
3 minutes ago, T3Steve said:

I looked for Mustang also and couldn't find it.

Awesome looking strap though.

Unique buckle. I was going to see if they sold it with the strap since it wasnt PAM branded.

Wolf359

That is just stunning. Very conflicted about getting a rep whose gen counterpart is worth north of 25 grand.  Besides the hulk, dont see many other beautiful green dial watches though. Great strap, gorgeous watch, enjoy

SCShrek
10 minutes ago, Wolf359 said:

That is just stunning. Very conflicted about getting a rep whose gen counterpart is worth north of 25 grand.  Besides the hulk, dont see many other beautiful green dial watches though. Great strap, gorgeous watch, enjoy

I have this one and love it

http://www.trustytime.cc/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=30_189&products_id=19607

T3Steve
15 minutes ago, Wolf359 said:

It seems that it would make it harder to pass it off as gen. coupled with the fact that only 1000 actually exist.

Edited by T3Steve