Zooha

Cartier Tank Solo (rep) experiences?

Zooha

Hello watch enthusiasts!

Couldn't find a lot of info on this forum with reviews on the ZF Factory Cartier Tank Solo.

Do any of you guys have this watch in your collection? And how do you find it compared to the gen? any flaws? 

I've read a few things that the straps aren't that good, but you could just replace those ofcourse;) 

Hope to hear your opinions! thanks in advance 

Link for reference from Trusty: http://trustytimestore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=21_167&products_id=18457

ANTIOM85

Interested too ! I'm about to pull the trigger on this beauty

duddlyboy
On 21/04/2018 at 22:01, Zooha said:

Hello watch enthusiasts!

Couldn't find a lot of info on this forum with reviews on the ZF Factory Cartier Tank Solo.

Do any of you guys have this watch in your collection? And how do you find it compared to the gen? any flaws? 

I've read a few things that the straps aren't that good, but you could just replace those ofcourse;) 

Hope to hear your opinions! thanks in advance 

Link for reference from Trusty: http://trustytimestore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=21_167&products_id=18457

Well the biggest tell on the watch you link ( apart from strap) is cabachon crown it is the wrong shape . It is too pointy , looks like the crown on the Cartier 'Louis 'Tank, not Solo . If you compare the Large size you link , to the XL date version on the same site below it . You will see that the crown is more rounded on the XL version , which as per the genuine watch . 

Edited by duddlyboy

ANTIOM85

I just placed an order for a Tank Solo large 35 ZF . I'm now looking to get a new strap for it. Custom Ziczac strap might be an option.  Unfortunately I can't find the size of the original. I've tried many websites without success. Does anymore will be able to help ? 

Omegafan82

I own and rep and a gen and they look exactly alike besides the crown but no one will notice

Zooha

Thans for your help guys!

ANTIOM85

68_E6_DA47-6_A46-4983-8_F55-11_FD4_B700_
 I finally  received it from Mrtimezone 

Glaude

:thumbsup: Nice ! Enjoy it !

Zooha
On 28/05/2018 at 21:02, ANTIOM85 said:

68_E6_DA47-6_A46-4983-8_F55-11_FD4_B700_
 I finally  received it from Mrtimezone 

Wow, that looks awesome! Wear it in good health

Thefakemastersfanclub

It’s a classic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

michel7752

Anybody knows where to buy the Cartier "Louis" tank rep? (Very similar but not the same as the "Solo" tank).

michel7752

Anybody knows where to buy the Cartier "Louis" tank rep? (Very similar but not the same as the "Solo" tank).

Steve_Coolman

Great looking piece! What's the size on this one? TT seems to say it's 35mm x 28mm, which seems tiny, but looks perfect on your wrist. I always have such a hard time figuring out how the measurements translate for non-circle watches. 

This might be what I order next!