Which gen would you get and why?

tonyh7
8 minutes ago, EBB said:

I don't understand the love for 36mm datejust, they're so tiny, doesn't look right in today's standards of a modern  man. Unless if you're a smaller man, but on a big guy, no way.

I've actually got fairly big wrists and can wear 44m+ with no probs, but the 36mm date just is just so much vintage lovely horological goodness. Fashions come and go, true class never fades. 

EBB
16 minutes ago, tonyh7 said:

I've actually got fairly big wrists and can wear 44m+ with no probs, but the 36mm date just is just so much vintage lovely horological goodness. Fashions come and go, true class never fades. 

in photos it looks larger, because when I saw it in person, it looked pathetically small, but when you look at LBJ, who is 6'4, it looks perfect, so I'm on the fence now

116.jpg?itok=wq4MyeIq

President-Johnson-Rolex-President.jpg

Glaude
1 hour ago, RUSH2112 said:

Which middle school are you attending next year and why?

Most of us already are in middle school. Different middle schools for different reasons.

RUSH2112
1 hour ago, Glaude said:

Most of us already are in middle school. Different middle schools for different reasons.

Which sarcastic reply would you choose and why?

tonyh7

in photos it looks larger, because when I saw it in person, it looked pathetically small, but when you look at LBJ, who is 6'4, it looks perfect, so I'm on the fence now

I've got a cheapo rep - bought it off Da Gate just to try the size - and it wears well. 

nuvolablue
I've got a cheapo rep - bought it off Da Gate just to try the size - and it wears well. 
36mm is a sweet size. Truly vintage and very classy. 1f0daf8ede439e07ae53f4f17878b011.jpgcf5036ca64f19bfa895efe74876e346e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

EBB
7 minutes ago, nuvolablue said:

36mm is a sweet size. Truly vintage and very classy. 1f0daf8ede439e07ae53f4f17878b011.jpgcf5036ca64f19bfa895efe74876e346e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

To be honest I think the one I saw in the store was smaller than 36mm, because I don't remember it being this big,  how much does yours go for, that looks quite sleek and clean. I think what's more important is height more so than wrist size, because there's short guys with big wrists, and the watch looks proportional, where as on a tall guy it will just seem a bit off.