Falco

Omego PO Chrono - Orange ... But Which of These Three?

Falco

Ready to pull the trigger on a pumpkin 45mm PO chrono -- which I've been eyeing for a while -- but there seem to be a LOT of options, even of seemingly of the exact same watch. I've narrowed-down my list to one of these three. Would love to hear your advice on which one -- A, B, or C -- and why.

A) This one is A7750, 17mm thick, a display caseback, with a faux 3:00 subdial: OMG0432 - P-Ocean Chrono SS/RU Org Bez Black 7750 [OMG0432] - $378.00 : Trusty Time Online Store, Your Trusty Watch Shop

B) This one is also A7750, 19mm thick, "correct Helium Valve position," a display caseback, and also a faux 3:00 sub: OMG0337 - P-Ocean Chrono SS/RU Blk/Org [OMG0337] - $378.00 : Trusty Time Online Store, Your Trusty Watch Shop

C) THIS one, the cheapest of the three, has A7750 with closer subdials (I like this), 17.5mm thickness, a SOLID caseback, and a fully-functional chrono: OMG0103C - Planet Ocean 45.5 Chrono SS/RU Org/Bez/Org 7750 Mod [OMG0103C] - $338.00 : Trusty Time Online Store, Your Trusty Watch Shop

I really don't care much about the fully functional chrono; what's more important to me is reliability of the movement, and I'm thinking more function might = less reliability? Don't care about solid or glass caseback; again, whichever is better. DO like the look of "C" with the closer subs, though if adding the functional 3:00 sub makes it less reliable, not sure I care.

What are the thoughts of you Omega pros? Do you know which factory makes which one? Which version is considered closest to 1:1? Most reliable?

(And BTW ... I do realize "C" is slightly different, having an additional six o'clock sub. Again, not of huge importance in the decision.)

Thank you!!

Edited by Falco

Pabdano

I would go with option A, though I think it lacks of correct case engravings, but maybe is that in my cellphone they are not visible. I think there are better options. If possible I will post you a link tomorrow.

Sirob

It doesn't state their factories. 

Glaude
6 minutes ago, Sirob said:

It doesn't state their factories. 

Not always, but a simple email to the TD with the link  would get you an answer about that

RepGuy
6 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Not always, but a simple email to the TD with the link  would get you an answer about that

He can't be bothered with silly things like that. Ask for him and report back the results.

Glaude
Just now, RepGuy said:

He can't be bothered with silly things like that. Ask for him and report back the results.

I only spoonfeed fuckers, he is not worthy yet ! :D Gotta work it to be a part of the fuckers

blueoysterboy

I'd want to know who made these watches, Andrew is really good at answering his email.

Luxuracer
On 09/05/2018 at 22:18, Falco said:

What are the thoughts of you Omega pros? Do you know which factory makes which one? Which version is considered closest to 1:1? Most reliable?

Option C - Discontinued, no longer in production.

Option B - Might be available, but older version (might be Noob), movement deco is not that great.

Option A - Newest version (could be from OMF/JHF), correct thickness, better movement deco.

Your best bet is Option A

Email TD and ask more questions.

Best of luck 

blueoysterboy
23 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

Option C - Discontinued, no longer in production.

Option B - Might be available, but older version (might be Noob), movement deco is not that great.

Option A - Newest version (could be from OMF/JHF), correct thickness, better movement deco.

Your best bet is Option A

Email TD and ask more questions.

Best of luck 

Boom  *The Fu'King walks off stage after the mic drop*

Falco

Thank you for the input. I was leaning to "A" so that makes it easier.