LargeMarge

Win a Gen Submariner 114060 for $1,000

LargeMarge

Thats my link to the contest. Its held by StockX which i doubt many of you have heard of but theyre a very known company own by Dan Gilbert. All you do is create an account and place a bid via the link. If youre selected you will be charged $1,000 to receive a brand new genuine submariner NO DATE! none of us have anything to lose especially since were paying $400++ for reps

Edited by LargeMarge

RepGuy

There's a big difference between spending $400 on a replica watch, and spending $1,000 for a chance to win a watch. There's a high chance you spend $1,000 and walk away with nothing.

LargeMarge

Also, i had promised to give @Luxuracer my new Noob V7 if  i were to win. But if i happen to win, i will do a give away for this thread. So if i win, someone in here will receive a Noob V7 no date with a molotow paint job for FREE!

Good luck to us all.

Just now, RepGuy said:

There's a big difference between spending $400 on a replica watch, and spending $1,000 for a chance to win a watch. There's a high chance you spend $1,000 and walk away with nothing.

You arent spending $1,000. You arent actually paying anything. You get charged $1,000 if you win. Youre just entering for a chance to win.

all youre doing is entering for a chance, it costs you nothing.

RepGuy
2 minutes ago, LargeMarge said:

You arent spending $1,000. You arent actually paying anything. You get charged $1,000 if you win. Youre just entering for a chance to win.

all youre doing is entering for a chance, it costs you nothing.

Ah, I see what you mean. That isn't a bad deal then, good luck.

Rx4Time

I've entered stockx giveaways before.  Never win of course as I never win anything, but as said, you get to purchase the watch for a really low price or free depending on the giveaway.  You don't pay unless you win.  I threw my hat in the ring.  I can dream I'll win something good some day.   I can verify I was not charged to enter, as the contest rules state.  I look at it as I've got nothing to loose and everything to gain.  Worst case I win a submariner for $1k. 

LargeMarge
1 hour ago, teddy875 said:

I've entered stockx giveaways before.  Never win of course as I never win anything, but as said, you get to purchase the watch for a really low price or free depending on the giveaway.  You don't pay unless you win.  I threw my hat in the ring.  I can dream I'll win something good some day.   I can verify I was not charged to enter, as the contest rules state.  I look at it as I've got nothing to loose and everything to gain.  Worst case I win a submariner for $1k. 

good luck. would be nice for an actual collector to win whos gonna wear it and not put it back for sale on the website the minute they receive it.

LargeMarge

bump! contest ends May 21st

LargeMarge

contest actually ends tonight at 11:59PM!

get signed up or miss out

RepGuy

I just realized the link to the giveaway has a reference code included in the URL, meaning he is benefitting in some way from users following his link. I can see why they brigged him next door for this.

Don't you think that should have been something you made known up front, instead of tricking people into following your affiliate link for your own benefit @LargeMarge

Chixisigma

@LargeMarge Up to your old tricks again, I see. Naughty herbalife rascal

RepGuy
12 minutes ago, Chixisigma said:

@LargeMarge Up to your old tricks again, I see. Naughty herbalife rascal

Is he the same guy as Herbalife?

black263
38 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

I just realized the link to the giveaway has a reference code included in the URL, meaning he is benefitting in some way from users following his link. I can see why they brigged him next door for this.

Don't you think that should have been something you made known up front, instead of tricking people into following your affiliate link for your own benefit @LargeMarge

Everyone that signs up gives him an extra entry in the sweepstake.  Not going to bother as restricted to residents of the US.

RepGuy
8 minutes ago, black263 said:

Everyone that signs up gives him an extra entry in the sweepstake.  Not going to bother as restricted to residents of the US.

I noticed that once I looked through the contest rules. Still, I think it's a shitty thing to do without informing members he was directly benefitting from them using his link.

Joyjoyk

lil sneaky hamster. :ban1: