I’m thoroughly enjoying the dial on this JKF 1680 Red Dial Sub - the crown, font, and alignments are all close enough to pass, particularly on the wrist. But what’s been bothering me is the lume. It’s very, very flat.  I decided to learn how to relume a dial and hands. I needed a handful of things to get it done:  Tutorial on luming:  http://forums.watchuseek.com/f6/watch-luminizing-tutorial-673983.html Lume: www.noctilumina.com I contacted Scott at Noctilume for recommendations on mixing a high-glow, “vintage” lume. He was very helpful! Recommended I mix his G15F with AG40F to get a light-yellow appearance but high-glow output. I ended up buying my binder, pigment, oilers, and mixing bowl from him.  Tools:  - Set of Oilers (fine and medium used most) - Ceramic mixing bowl - Ag40F pigment - G15F pigment - Binder 3 - 3x Loupe - Paint Thinner - Xacto Knife Practice:  I used images of 1680 dials, printed and lacquered (to scale) as practice runs. This worked very well for me. I got used to working under the loupe, mixing, and applying lume.  In the end I think it turned out quite nice. Clean edges, nice pillowing, and good color consistency.  After it cures for 72hrs I’ll reassemble and get back to wearing this.  Thanks for looking!