GingerApple

Beware @Splitfall

GingerApple

I noticed this thread next door:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/the-brig/6804957-welcome-to-the-brig-splitfall

It looks like there's a full on scammer doing the rounds so be careful out there. On a couple of the forums he goes by Splitfall and uses email [email protected]

He's allegedly defrauded ten guys next door. Be careful.

Glaude

Thanks for the warning !

There's a full on a witch hunt over there, last message said that his employer is considering opening an investigation on the fucker !

Whoreologist

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009939319363 That's the wife of the scammer, In case you want to message her husband to do the right thing before it escalates.  She's far to pretty to be with a delinquent as him.

PlanetZoom
1 minute ago, Whoreologist said:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009939319363 That's the wife of the scammer, In case you want to message her husband to do the right thing before it escalates.  She's far to pretty to be with a delinquent as him.

He probably scammed her, too

Whoreologist
10 minutes ago, PlanetZoom said:

He probably scammed her, too

I mean when it comes to scamming, how stupid can he be. Being on the internet it's so easy to trace people, just from some quick searching we have his employer's info, wife's info, friends info.  I can't help but feel bad because we all make stupid mistakes, but in this case maybe he needs a wake up call and it will help fix his problems. I hope he returns everything that's stolen, because he can have his life ruined.

Luxuracer

So what is his nick in RWG ?!?!

That email address looks like @Gingerbubba's  ... :rofl:

RepGuy

I sold that guy my Linde Werden a few weeks back, so I've got his address/PayPal info, but it looks like they have it handled already.

I really hope he has repercussions in the form of job loss for this... he scammed too many people.

Luxuracer
6 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

I sold that guy my Linde Werden a few weeks back, so I've got his address/PayPal info, but it looks like they have it handled already.

I really hope he has repercussions in the form of job loss for this... he scammed too many people.

The saddest part is ... he thinks he could get away with it !!! :picard2:

giphy.gif

deju

What a dick, they have all his friends and family and work contacts now on Facebook ...

they can help karma speed up a bit 

PlanetZoom
1 hour ago, Whoreologist said:

I mean when it comes to scamming, how stupid can he be. Being on the internet it's so easy to trace people, just from some quick searching we have his employer's info, wife's info, friends info.  I can't help but feel bad because we all make stupid mistakes, but in this case maybe he needs a wake up call and it will help fix his problems. I hope he returns everything that's stolen, because he can have his life ruined.

I agree we all make stupid mistakes.  Mistake to me implies accident or oversight. Forgetting to turn the light off, running a red light, etc.  I don’t consider intentionally stealing from people a mistake.  

semperfi55

Thanks for the heads-up! Hope the members affected can recoup at least some of their losses!

:(

It's just bad for the community.

Whoreologist
13 minutes ago, PlanetZoom said:

I agree we all make stupid mistakes.  Mistake to me implies accident or oversight. Forgetting to turn the light off, running a red light, etc.  I don’t consider intentionally stealing from people a mistake.  

and when I think about it, we don't know the extent of his damage, maybe he's into other scams... the situation could be far worse

semperfi55

@Whoreologist Hello welcome to RWG! That's an awesome name! :thumbsup:

McGilli

Ugh.... Guys with tattoos... you can never, ever trust them.... Especially with full arms done... Always criminals... Sniffing Clorox too I bet...

PlanetZoom
On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 16:37, semperfi55 said:

@Whoreologist Hello welcome to RWG! That's an awesome name! :thumbsup:

It sure is!