LikeUr

Beware of Trustytimewatches (Edit: not the real trusty)

LikeUr

I bought three watches from this sight. Two omega and one Breitling. The delivery was very fast but when I tried one of the omegas it was not possible to lock the clasp. The pin that holds the foldable part was loose as well and fell out. I emailed the dealer and if I wanted a new one I had to pay a little for it and for transport. The new buckle had the same defect (loose pin that fell out) and I emailed again and for the second time asked them to check the function of the part properly before sending it. I agried on paying for a third buckle if they can guarantee that this one is correct and not defect. When it arrived it was the same defect (loose pin that fell out)

Although I mailed about 25 emails and explained what was wrong and that I want them to send a new carefully checked one but I would not pay for more rubbish, they didn’t answer my last email and didn’t send a correct omega buckle. The watch costed approx 430 €. And extra 10-20€ for every defect buckle they sent. Wortless and not possible to use or wear. 

Beware! 

How do I attach pictures with my IPhone?

Edited by LikeUr

BlackjackWQ

aaaand, another one of the one post wonders.

So what exactly is this mysterious clasp issue?  I find it hard to believe that trustytime failed to notice this flaw on three separate buckles. 

Tits McGee
10 minutes ago, LikeUr said:

I bought three watches from this sight. Two omega and one Breitling. The delivery was very fast but when I tried one of the omegas it was not possible to lock the clasp. I emailed the dealer and if I wanted a new one I had to pay a little and for transport. The new buckle had the same defect and I emailed again and for the second time asked them to check the function of the part properly before sending it. I agried on paying for a third buckle if they can guarantee that this one is correct and not defect. When it arrived it was the same defect. I guess that although I mailed about 25 emails and I explained what was wrong and that I want them to send a new one but I don’t want to pay for more rubbish. They didn’t answer my last email and didn’t sent a correct omega. This costed 458 €. Wortless and not possible to use or wear. 

Beware! 

Please post pics of the clasp showing us the problem. We'll be more than happy to help.

Glaude

Plot twist, this is a photo of OP :

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "no hands"

greg_r

www,trustytimewatches.xxx (various suffixes) is NOT the genuine Trusty Time - they're one of the several 'clones' of Trustytime and are known to be something of a problem when it comes to aftersales service. The REAL Trusty Time does not ignore emails (unless you're an annoying twat, of course ;) ). 

Moved to the scams section.

LikeUr
30 minutes ago, LikeUr said:

I bought three watches from this sight. Two omega and one Breitling. The delivery was very fast but when I tried one of the omegas it was not possible to lock the clasp. The pin that holds the foldable part was loose as well and fell out. I emailed the dealer and if I wanted a new one I had to pay a little for it and for transport. The new buckle had the same defect (loose pin that fell out) and I emailed again and for the second time asked them to check the function of the part properly before sending it. I agried on paying for a third buckle if they can guarantee that this one is correct and not defect. When it arrived it was the same defect (loose pin that fell out)

I guess that although I mailed about 25 emails and explained what was wrong and that I want them to send a new carefully checked one but I would not pay for more rubbish. They didn’t answer my last email and didn’t sent a correct omega buckle. The watch costed approx 430 €. And extra 10-20€ for every defect buckle they sent. Wortless and not possible to use or wear. 

Beware! 

Glaude
6 minutes ago, LikeUr said:

greg_r

Is there an echo in here?

13oots2

I bought 3 grenades from surplusrussia.ru 2 of the pins fell out... what do I do now?

greg_r
6 minutes ago, 13oots2 said:

I bought 3 grenades from surplusrussia.ru 2 of the pins fell out... what do I do now?

Give them to someone you don't like very much...

Mr Stubbs
5 minutes ago, greg_r said:

Give them to someone you don't like very much...

...quickly.

Pseudorep

I bought 3 intercontinental ballistic missiles from bestwarheads.kp and 2 of the green rods fell out... what do i do now?

Glaude
4 minutes ago, Pseudorep said:

I bought 3 intercontinental ballistic missiles from bestwarheads.kp and 2 of the green rods fell out... what do i do now?

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "give it to me kim jong un gif"

Nikosaldente
31 minutes ago, 13oots2 said:

9 minutes ago, Pseudorep said:

c6ea3d933442b21590d4bb696c22a5fb.gif

13oots2
12 minutes ago, Pseudorep said:

Put them back in and give the cone a few good taps with a sledge hammer.

deju

:rofl:  well this derailed nicely 

Pseudorep
24 minutes ago, deju said:

This thread

1secm4e.gif

Sonjaywhite89

Just oderes from trustytime great response and very helpful.. 

Jibuti
1 hour ago, deju said:

agree, and in a right way.

deju
7 minutes ago, jibuti said:

agree, and in a right way.

The RWG way...giphy.gif

PlanetZoom

Post title should be: "Beware of any internet rep site that is not a TD"

Tits McGee
5 hours ago, LikeUr said:

Although I mailed about 25 emails and explained what was wrong and that I want them to send a new carefully checked one but I would not pay for more rubbish, they didn’t answer my last email and didn’t send a correct omega buckle. The watch costed approx 430 €. And extra 10-20€ for every defect buckle they sent. Wortless and not possible to use or wear. 

Beware! 

How do I attach pictures with my IPhone?

I have a feeling you're doing it wrong. Do you do this before you attempt to close the clasp?:

VvNKKjJ.gif

Glaude

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "clumsy hand gif"

slashdotcom

Can you upload a picture and show us what is wrong?

Inviato dal mio SM-G930F utilizzando Tapatalk