maxmix

Hi Guys - Sub Noob V8 or V9

Luxuracer
20 minutes ago, neo_chris01 said:

My new V9 has the updated case with better lugs. Oh, no one seems to mention the platinum colour on the bezel is ACCURATE!

Sent from my HTC One M9PLUS using Tapatalk

Go back and keep drinking your Kool Aid. None of them has the Platinum color, and none of them has the correct bezel insert.

Noob V9 insert is darker than gen, ARF insert is lighter than gen.

Pseudorep
15 minutes ago, duddlyboy said:

Yep there has been some confusion over them as well .First there was the VRF sub at $358 , then it became the new VRF MAX sub with upgrades at $398 . Now no mention of MAX on TD websites and back to $358 ( pictures look like it is pre upgrade model )???

However i thought i had sourced a MAX version from Sead TD on RWI , but he has gone quiet on me (waiting with CC , DC , ready to bank transfer, WU however he wants payment ) . His last message was garbled and i think offering me an alternative NOOB or ARF . So looks like no go .

Old VRF Hulk has dial with centred = and oval 0 (so 2014ish) and Noob V7 clasp (ST9). VRF Max has updated dial with offset = and oval 0 (so 2012ish) and has an updated clasp code (although mine was the first batch and still has Noob clasp). 

VRF LN are different again and can’t remember exactly the differences.

I believe the VRF Max has a BP dial and other BP parts so the scarceness might be a result of the raids last month?

duddlyboy
Just now, Luxuracer said:

Go back and keep drinking your Kool Aid. None of them has the Platinum color, and none of them has the correct bezel insert.

I was going to post the same , but the guy is very argumentative . :D

duddlyboy
5 minutes ago, Pseudorep said:

Old VRF Hulk has dial with centred = and oval 0 (so 2014ish) and Noob V7 clasp (ST9). VRF Max has updated dial with offset = and oval 0 (so 2012ish) and has an updated clasp code (although mine was the first batch and still has Noob clasp). 

VRF LN are different again and can’t remember exactly the differences.

I believe the VRF Max has a BP dial and other BP parts so the scarceness might be a result of the raids last month?

Thanks BP raids makes sense . The MAX was here , and then it wasn't .He sent me pictures the watch he was selling  had the offset = , oval 0 , and updated clasp . The bezel and markings looked great . As i said the guy has gone awol so looks like no go .

Edited by duddlyboy

Kool-Aid
Noob V9 insert is darker than gen, ARF insert is lighter than gen.
Where's yours? You don't have one

Kool-Aid
I was going to post the same , but the guy is very argumentative . 
I've had mine side by side with a gen mate.
This Luxar already had a warning for his crappy attitude. He doesn't even own a V9 or probably any high quality reps
Just judging from pictures which you cannot even tell accurately because of different cameras looool

maxmix

Since we have went down the 'Hulk' route lol (Which I have looked at for a while)

What do you think about these 'Smurf' blue Subs ?

Not seen any decent ones for a while !

Can you get a Noob version of this ?

Anyone got one they could share a photo off ?

Thanks

maxmix

Luxuracer
30 minutes ago, neo_chris01 said:

Where's yours? You don't have one emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Yes ... you are 'correct' ... I do not have a Noov 'V9' Hulk like yours ... because unlike you, I do not drink Kool Aid and believe everything I read online and repeat them back like a parrot.

I have over 50 reps and more gen than all your watches added together. 

This is one of my rep watch boxes .... Wanna see more?!? Neo_Koolaid ... Kakaka!

IMG_20180613_105231.jpg

Buglicker
2 hours ago, maxmix said:

Hi Guys

I've been reading into this for what seems to be weeks on here, couple of questions before I part with my cash.....

(Bought lots of replicas over the years but looking for a good one now)

I've decided on Noob over ARF.....

Looking for some advice from people that actually own a Noob V7, V8 or V9 Stainless Submariner !

V7 price and watch looks right for me, but i've got a little extra cash together now, so do I buy a V8 ? or pay the extra for V9 ?

Mary (TD) has a V8 for me if I want one, price is fine and Paypal and EMS suit me perfectly....

Any last minute advice for me before my $400 leaves me :)

Thanks

maxmix

Get the cheaper one and put that extra cash to your next rep.

And look up the Molotow paint mod that Gingerbubba posted on the forum, works a treat.

Kool-Aid
Yes ... you are 'correct' ... I do not have a Noov 'V9' Hulk like yours ... because unlike you, I do not drink Kool Aid and believe everything I read online and repeat them back like a parrot.
This is one of my rep watch boxes .... Wanna see more?!? Neo_Koolaid ... Kakaka!
IMG_20180613_105231.jpg
But you don't have a V9 therefore your 'whatever' Hulk rep is worse than mine. Ooooh....stings doesn't it.

jsmm
17 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

IMG_20180613_105231.jpg

:Applause:lovely

greg_r

handbagging.gif

:facepalm:

Give it a bloody rest, guys FFS...

duddlyboy
39 minutes ago, neo_chris01 said:

I've had mine side by side with a gen mate.
This Luxar already had a warning for his crappy attitude. He doesn't even own a V9 or probably any high quality reps emoji23.png
Just judging from pictures which you cannot even tell accurately because of different cameras looool

Yes I remember your  'The Rolex deception' thread , where you compared your V9 to the genuine article . The next day didn't the pearl fall off your watch , which he had to stick it back on with super glue ??:D

Edited by duddlyboy

duddlyboy
8 minutes ago, neo_chris01 said:

But you don't have a V9 therefore your 'whatever' Hulk rep is worse than mine. Ooooh....stings doesn't it. emoji18.png

Lovely collection , as I said this chap is very argumentative . You would think he would retire on his stool after you hit him with the big handbag!:D

Kool-Aid
Yes I remember your  'The Rolex deception' thread , where you compared your V9 to the genuine article . The next day didn't the pearl fall off your watch , which he had to stick it back on with super glue ??
Yup, now looks even better cos I centered the pearl. Even the pearl has the right amount of lume applied giving it a gentle dome curve.
I contacted Josh anyway about it and he still sent a replacement pearl, which is a piece of crap and only has half filled lume inside.

Kool-Aid
Lovely collection , as I said this chap is very argumentative . You would think he would retire on his stool after you hit him with the big handbag!
Brown nosing much?

Chiquita Fanjita

"Ooooooo my dicks bigger than your dick"

"No, my dicks bigger than yours"

Ohhhhh boy :facepalm: 

duddlyboy
30 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

IMG_20180613_105231.jpg

Just sent a pic of the image file to my wife on WhatsApp " Think I need a bigger watch box darling !" :D

Kool-Aid
"Ooooooo my dicks bigger than your dick"

"No, my dicks bigger than yours"

Ohhhhh boy :facepalm: 

My dick is definitely bigger than his. He's clearly over compensating by having too many watches to impress people over his tiny penis

EBB
4 minutes ago, neo_chris01 said:

My dick is definitely bigger than his. He's clearly over compensating by having too many watches to impress people over his tiny penis emoji23.png

1l8thn.jpg

41 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

IMG_20180613_105231.jpg

That's pretty balanced, I think you need to add a tudor maybe...

duddlyboy
28 minutes ago, neo_chris01 said:

Brown nosing much?

Chap I'm agreeing with you Chris , you come across as an horology expert . I  suspect you are lying about the size of your dick though .

Edited by duddlyboy

jsmm

:picard:

GingerApple

Oh my goodness @Luxuracer, what's all that DHGate shite doing in your watch box!!?!

Kool-Aid
Oh my goodness [mention=93760]Luxuracer[/mention], what's all that DHGate shite doing in your watch box!!?!

Luxuracer
4 minutes ago, Gingerbubba said:

Oh my goodness @Luxuracer, what's all that DHGate shite doing in your watch box!!?!

Yup ... Sorry ... I can't afford the Noob V9 ... ! And I have to compensate for my small dick ... !

giphy.gif

• Like 1