Sign in to follow this  
Greenhat

Friendly Forum (well i hope)

Greenhat

Hi Members, first i must say,what a Great forum you have ............... i been in here now for a couple of days trolling through website , forum posts and having a crack with some members ,But my real purpose is to find two watches..... First watch is the old model Rolex sea-dweller ,second watch is the latest Rolex submariner Date ie best quitary movement, crystal closest to a GEN etc,etc ............I`m now asking for HELP as i like to find out what most of you folks consisder as to who is selling the best watches of these two models and what ones they are

Thanks again for boring you Shitless ,

from a KNOB

David543

Hi there.

I would recommend looking at Replicamake - Lay and watchinternational - Mary.

Lay has a good website to grouse and choose, Mary can find you anything you want if it is made and will act like your personal shopper, advising and rejecting poor work. Just send her a photo of what you are looking for. I've used both and would recommend them. Be sure to thell them you are from this forum when you order. Mary takes this into account when she quotes you a price!

Good luck and hope you enjoy the place :wub:

Edited by David543

opus9
Hi Members, first i must say,what a Great forum you have ............... i been in here now for a couple of days trolling through website , forum posts and having a crack with some members ,But my real purpose is to find two watches..... First watch is the old model Rolex sea-dweller ,second watch is the latest Rolex submariner Date ie best quitary movement, crystal closest to a GEN etc,etc ............I`m now asking for HELP as i like to find out what most of you folks consisder as to who is selling the best watches of these two models and what ones they are

Thanks again for boring you Shitless ,

from a KNOB

I am new here on this site however check this one out.....http://timesshop.net/product.php?id_product=3940

he has a few on there..but also in the forums,is a great sea dweller for $150 bucks..and looks fantastic... i pm peterworcester who bought one and this is what he said

"Sorry for any delay Opus, I've just had shoulder surgery last week and I'm a little "challenged" in the typing dept. Yes I did place the order, I have the watch (9 days to the US) it's fabulous, I've played around a bit to correct the timing since it is an asian 21J movement, and now its +/-3-4 seconds a day which is fine. The quality is just as good as Robert's DSSD in SS. I own his ETA 2836 DSSD in SS and I LOVE that watch, the ProHunter is just as well built, looks beautiful. As soon as I can I will post some shots of it. I'm a little clumsy right now with a camera so I won't even try.

I would highly recommend the watch, It's really a beautiful piece of work, feels solid as a rock and a GREAT deal for the money.

Pictures are in the forum...

hope that sets you on your way...

regards

opus9

Cheers,

Peter

Greenhat

Thanks Fellas

KBH

When you say the best "current " Sub, do you mean the ceramic or the regular one. BK has the best regular Sub. And any of the dealers can get the latest ceramic bezel Sub, which is a very good rep. I'd go with the 2836-2 movement, either Asian or ETA, depending on how much you want to spend. Going with ETA, your best bet is either Mary or Robert for the best chance of getting a true new quality ETA.

As for the older SD's, Puretime or Josh at perfect clones has some nice ones listed. You can try them or find one on their web site and ask some of the other dealers if they have it available. Generally speaking, the vintage models all need some modding.

Greenhat

Thanks KBH ..... yes it was latest ceramic bezel Sub,and your answer was just what i was asking for Thanks Fella

jameo210369

Welcome again Her flik, isn't this your second intro??

Greenhat

Encore de beers.... This time I was asking a question, and i got a 1st Class reply

neugierige Person

Edited by Her`flik

mspangl

Welcome from Austria mate :)

Since you are in Germany you should contact a re-shipper .. Most of our UK members do this.

So China-UK-Germany

Or you get your watches from Precious Time..

Best version of the submariner date is either a TWB sub from BK or you try to get a wm9.. Last one is rare nowadays and quite expensive

Both watches have got an Eta 2836-2 or a Sellita SW-200

pollux1

Shoot me a PM and I'll forward it on to you no probs. I reckon there will be a new SD after the WM9 debacle, surely the big players can see the profit potential there ffs.

Greenhat

Welcome from Austria mate :)

Since you are in Germany you should contact a re-shipper .. Most of our UK members do this.

So China-UK-Germany

Or you get your watches from Precious Time..

Best version of the submariner date is either a TWB sub from BK or you try to get a wm9.. Last one is rare nowadays and quite expensive

Both watches have got an Eta 2836-2 or a Sellita SW-200

[/quote

Thanks Mate ..........wm9 ?

Ped

Your title is correct my friend, this is definitely a friendly forum, and the best one by far

Greenhat
Your title is correct my friend, this is definitely a friendly forum, and the best one by far

Sorry still confused , what is wm9 ?

amuthon

from Akira:

8. Ein paar häufig benutze Abkürzungen erklärt:

WM9 = Watchmaker9 -> Ein Hersteller qualitativ hochwertiger Replikauhren und Uhrenteile

Greenhat

from Akira:

8. Ein paar häufig benutze Abkürzungen erklärt:

WM9 = Watchmaker9 -> Ein Hersteller qualitativ hochwertiger Replikauhren und Uhrenteile

qualitatively high-quality

Got it now

Dank

Akria

jdoe

Now the extended usage: WM9 debacle?

Didn't find debacle in my Wörterbuch

Edited by jdoe

Greenhat

Good idea Obel . Let have a dictionary for Acronyms & Abbreviations ...Lets start with WM9

Greenhat

Good idea Obel . Let have a dictionary for Acronyms & Abbreviations ...Lets start with WM9

To be good Dam Honest, I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue

Greenhat

To be good Dam Honest, I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue

*GOD*