Sign in to follow this  
RepGuy

Movement Question

RepGuy

I found a cheap U-Boat on DHGate that I've been thinking about trying. The listing shows it as an automatic movement, with a reviewer posting pictures, and confirming it to be automatic, with all subdials working normally.

The listing doesn't specify what kind of automatic movement it is, and there is mention of handwind, although this may just be part of the generic text sellers put into every listing.

I was thinking this should be an A7750 based on the subdials, but I'm unsure if there are other possibilities. If it's an A7750 inside, the movement alone would make it worth the sub $50 price. Does anyone have an idea of what this could be, besides a 7750?

sa1WkL.jpg

NCRich

Wow, once the blindness receded I'd imagine it was a quartz.  Wow.

Wriggles

Theres a raft of cheap movements with subdials operated by the pushers showing dates, days of the week, month etc.

What you can be damn certain of, theres no way in hell a gate watch under 50dollars is housing an a7750. You should know that by now.

Glaude

With that subdial spacing, I don't see how this could be an A7750, if you send me the link in PM I may be able to tell you what movement it is

NCRich

And there are 10's of automatic movements from CN.

RepGuy

That's why I figured I'd ask, thanks for the information everyone.