8587nm

Panerai PAM236

8587nm

In a other thread about Seiko watches I wrote something I had a more modern watch. Recently I bought a Panerai PAM236 from a friend in Germany. All went a bit strange and let me explain how it went.

Almost 6 months ago I was searching for a chronograph in the TD list, only not a usual model as we all know. Then I saw the Panerai Luminor Daylight, the PAM250 with white dial and brown leather strap. This brand was completily unknown to me. But as someone mentioned before, the TD's do not always renew there websites with models they have in stock.  I did a lot of communication with TT and PC ,  At the end I didn't bought a watch as the models PAM250 and PAM251 with leather strap were not available anymore.
A friend in Germany told me he was interested in the PAM236 with rubber strap because this model was the only available and so I ordered this watch for him. The PAM236 I ordered was from Perfect Clones and he received it in March. I did the setup for him and that was it.
A couple of month later he asked me if I wanted to buy his watch as he found out that it was to big for his wrist and also to heavy.
There was only one problem: I am allergic for rubber, so at that time no option. (that's why I also had to end another hobby ............)
I found a website  Lac Crado with all kind of straps and bought a Python/leather strap. (swel, that's what it says) The guy is from Vietnam and very kind and helpfull.
So I bought the watch for a reasonble price.

I checked the watch with pictures from Chrono24 and the site from Panerai. I have never seen a gen. The PAM236 has a A7753 movement, I read several remarks about the 7750 on this forum and was very carefull not to do anything wrong. 
What I can check about the watch myself and with the gen picture: I can be blind but found nothing different. Maybe some fonts, but IMHO all seems to be as gen. I think. 
To me the dial and hands are OK and also the 2 L's before and after Swiss Made are in the  correct place. I also checked the lume and to me it's the same as gen.
If there are members who think otherwise, please reply.

The biggest surprise is the fact that in March I did the setup and time according to the RDS time on my laptop and car radio. There was a 30 seconds difference and until today there still is a 30 seconds different. Amazing!!

OK. Long story ends and now time for the pictures of the used watch. Just straightforward pictures and no exotic places.

Watch_5.jpg%5BWatch_1.jpgWatch_4.jpgWatch_3.jpgWatch_2.jpg

Glaude
6 hours ago, 8587nm said:

(that's why I also had to end another hobby ............)

That's sad ! :lol: 

Nice review, but you posted only thumbnails of your pictures, you should try to embed regular size of them :)