:dog-pooping:

Edited by Ramon.nmgn

Glaude

You are not allowed to post QC pics

Please edit your post

BadApple

KNOW THE SITE RULES 

GingerApple

But Glaude, he's already accepted the watch. Fukuracer has made it very clear that such pictures are no longer QC pics - they magically metamorphosise into simple pictures of the OPs watch.

Do you not pay attention?

Glaude
3 minutes ago, Gingerbubba said:

But Glaude, he's already accepted the watch. Fukuracer has made it very clear that such pictures are no longer QC pics - they magically metamorphosise into simple pictures of the OPs watch.

I was waiting for a fucker to point that out, not disapointed ! Thanks GB :lol: 

semperfi55
9 minutes ago, Gingerbubba said:

This never gets old :D

deju

GREAT REVEIW,

I love the visible LEC... Sad that Rolex makes the LEC near impossible to see when the Rep's are so lovely and visible.

Luxuracer
12 minutes ago, Glaude said:
17 minutes ago, Gingerbubba said:

I was waiting for a fucker to point that out, not disapointed ! Thanks GB :lol: 

Yeah ... You Frenchfuckweasel Bagel the Baron ... Listen to the Ginger fuckweasel.

There is NO MORE debate ... Once the pictures served their purposes and had been accepted ... They are no longer QC pics.

Comprende!?! 

Kool-Aid
GREAT REVEIW,
I love the visible LEC... Sad that Rolex makes the LEC near impossible to see when the Rep's are so lovely and visible.
Not true, I have no trouble seeing the LEC on Gens simply by flashing a phone light on it and tilting it at a certain angle.
The LEC on my Noob V9 is actually harder to see than gen...

Sent from my HTC One M9PLUS using Tapatalk

Glaude
8 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

Yeah ... You Frenchfuckweasel Bagel the Baron ... Listen to the Ginger fuckweasel.

There is NO MORE debate ... Once the pictures served their purposes and had been accepted ... They are no longer QC pics.

Comprende!?! 

Square nuts

7 minutes ago, neo_chris01 said:

Not true, I have no trouble seeing the LEC on Gens simply by flashing a phone light on it and tilting it at a certain angle.
The LEC on my Noob V9 is actually harder to see than gen...

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "doubt meme"

paccbet

Everyone knows Noob V9 is better than gen 

Kool-Aid
This is true. Mine is sooo much better

deju
42 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Square nuts

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "doubt meme"

41 minutes ago, paccbet said:

Simply not True lads I have no trouble seeing the LEC on my gen with my macro camera, lighting rig and angle mount to hold watch....

Soooo easy! 

BadPickle
3 hours ago, Gingerbubba said:

How do we know he’s accepted it? How? Where’s the proof? 

Gullible dickheads :handjob:

tabuktime
13 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

How do we know he’s accepted it? How? Where’s the proof? 

Gullible dickheads :handjob:

3 hours ago, Ramon.nmgn said:

Please rate :)

These are QC, but i already confirmed because looks great to me!

I guess everyone is taking the OP at his word.  Trust people until they prove otherwise, no?

GingerApple

Of course I'm not trusting him! And even if he has accepted, he still can't post the fucking photos. Jesus, does no one recognise sarcasm anymore?

deju
6 minutes ago, Gingerbubba said:

Of course I'm not trusting him! And even if he has accepted, he still can't post the fucking photos. Jesus, does no one recognise sarcasm anymore?

No. 

BadPickle
19 minutes ago, tabuktime said:

I guess everyone is taking the OP at his word.  Trust people until they prove otherwise, no?

in this largely illegal pastime...... oh yeah tabu, we trust EVERYBODY round here :giggle: 

7 minutes ago, Gingerbubba said:

back peddler!! we've seen this scenario before ginge, you make a post, get called out, insist its sarcasm........  :bollocks:

tabuktime
9 minutes ago, Gingerbubba said:

shock.gif

GingerApple

Where's Glaude? I need someone intelligent to talk to.

Ramon.nmgn

:dog-pooping:

Edited by Ramon.nmgn

GingerApple
1 minute ago, Ramon.nmgn said:

Well that escalated quickly lol.

That happens a LOT here. It's the only reason on we come here to be honest. Not many of us even like watches.

Ramon.nmgn
4 minutes ago, Gingerbubba said:

That happens a LOT here. It's the only reason on we come here to be honest. Not many of us even like watches.

hehe i understand i guess.

The thing is, im very excited about this watch and i would like to know what you guys think. Thats all :)

ps. can you see if this is a V8? Im pretty sure because i bought at trusted seller, but ye, like to know anyway :)

Edited by Ramon.nmgn

GingerApple

The photos don't work for me to be honest so I can't even say. Can anyone else see them? In future, send a PM to @Luxuracer with your photos, he will help you out.

Luxuracer
5 minutes ago, Gingerbubba said:

The photos don't work for me to be honest so I can't even say. Can anyone else see them? In future, send a PM to @Luxuracer with your photos, he will help you out.

He doesn't ask for any help ... you fuckweasel.

OP did not post those pictures to ask ... How does my watch look? ... Is there any defect? ... Are the markers straight? ... Do you think everything look OK? ... or and stupid question like that.

The whole purpose of not allowing QC pictures ... is to prevent those questions.

He just wants to share pictures of a watch ... he ordered, approved, and on its way to him ... why don't you fuckface get it through your shitty brain !?!