Ramon.nmgn

Submariner Noob V8 (2826-2)

GingerApple

Oooof, what a move Lux; brutal!!!!

Koolaid - he owns you now. Like - Owns. You.

Luxuracer
1 minute ago, Gingerbubba said:

The chicken shit Kool Aid kid are not even sure he has a 'real' V9 or not ... :rofl:

... or he already knew ... that he has a shitty V9 ... :Chicken:

Kool-Aid
Only thing he owns is an inferior Hulk to my 904L noob V9

Sent from my HTC One M9PLUS using Tapatalk

Luxuracer
13 minutes ago, neo_chris01 said:

Only thing he owns is an inferior Hulk to my 904L noob V9 emoji18.png

Then show your V9 ... chicken shit Kool Aid drinking kid !?!

What are you afraid of ?!?

giphy.gif

Put your watch and your money ... where your parrot mouth at.

Kool-Aid
Then show your V9 ... chicken shit Kool Aid drinking kid !?!
What are you afraid of ?!?
giphy.gif
Put your watch and your money ... where your parrot mouth at.
I'll show you mine, if you show me to yours. We've already established mine is bigger than yours.
Actually, now that you mention it, post a picture of your genitalia to prove that you don't actually have a micro penis.

Luxuracer
2 minutes ago, neo_chris01 said:

I'll show you mine, if you show me to yours. We've already established mine is bigger than yours.
Actually, now that you mention it, post a picture of your genitalia to prove that you don't actually have a micro penis.

Stop running in circle ... Chicken shit ... show your shitty V9 ... if it is a 'real' V9 ... I will donate a Noob V9 to RWG ... Chicken shit Kool Aid drinker.

tumblr_nxs79yW5tM1rl3565o6_250.gif

Luxuracer

You are so ashamed of your shitty V9 ... that you afraid even to post a clear picture of it here ... :rofl: 

Glaude
1 minute ago, RepGuy said:

Recap of this thread @Luxuracer @neo_chris01

Di4MSs.jpg

Biggus Dickus ?

paccbet
9 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

Stop running in circle ... Chicken shit ... show your shitty V9 ... if it is a 'real' V9 ... I will donate a Noob V9 to RWG ... Chicken shit Kool Aid drinker.

tumblr_nxs79yW5tM1rl3565o6_250.gif

Cheep cheep cheep cheep

RepGuy
3 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Biggus Dickus ?

No, I'm Dick Maximum

EBB

finally we have a quality thread with some action and memes

fatarms

So I decided to give the world cup another shot.  I'm watching Spain vs. Morocco.  It's roughly 8 minutes into the game and I've been watching for about 4 minutes now.  I shit you not.  Some guy from one of the teams slides with both feet to kick a ball and the guy from the other team (we'll call him douchebag) jumps over the other guy.  Very slight contact with the guy sliding, he loses his balance and all of a sudden, both of his ankles are broken, he may have a lung disease and lost approximately 14% of his mental capacity.

I fucking HATE this pretty boy sport.  It doesn't even deserve to be called a sport with all the faking injuries in it.  How soon until they start carrying ketchup packages to make their injuries look like they drew blood?   I appreciate some of the players and their sporting abilities.  You're kicking about a 9 inch ball into something the size of a three car garage.  And yet we end up with scores of 1-nil.  But the faked injuries every 3-4 minutes makes it the same as pro wrestling in my eyes.  Some athletic ability overshadowed by seeing if someone can act well enough to get a yellow card out of the ref.  The whole time, making sure he doesn't mess up his perfectly gelled hair.  I'm sure things will change in the next world cup though, I'll try watching more than ten minutes of a game then.

Glaude
2 minutes ago, fatarms said:

So I decided to give the world cup another shot.  I'm watching Spain vs. Morocco.  It's roughly 8 minutes into the game and I've been watching for about 4 minutes now.  I shit you not.  Some guy from one of the teams slides with both feet to kick a ball and the guy from the other team (we'll call him douchebag) jumps over the other guy.  Very slight contact with the guy sliding, he loses his balance and all of a sudden, both of his ankles are broken, he may have a lung disease and lost approximately 14% of his mental capacity.

I fucking HATE this pretty boy sport.  It doesn't even deserve to be called a sport with all the faking injuries in it.  How soon until they start carrying ketchup packages to make their injuries look like they drew blood?   I appreciate some of the players and their sporting abilities.  You're kicking about a 9 inch ball into something the size of a three car garage.  And yet we end up with scores of 1-nil.  But the faked injuries every 3-4 minutes makes it the same as pro wrestling in my eyes.  Some athletic ability overshadowed by seeing if someone can act well enough to get a yellow card out of the ref.  The whole time, making sure he doesn't mess up his perfectly gelled hair.  I'm sure things will change in the next world cup though, I'll try watching more than ten minutes of a game then.

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "ronaldo statue"

Pretty boy !

Chixisigma

@neo_chris01 Unfortunately, you're @Luxuracer bitch now. Stop running interference.

You've been banging on about your V9 for weeks. All you have to do is post a pic, have it verified as a V9 and Luxu will donate a V9 to the membership. What a deal! Man up, you chicken shit little bitch.

Chi

Luxuracer
5 minutes ago, fatarms said:

Not a Noob V9 .... Move to Off Topics ... :rofl:

RepGuy
5 minutes ago, fatarms said:

Says the guy with a Venture Bros avatar.

But I also hate soccer...

RepGuy
3 minutes ago, Chixisigma said:

@neo_chris01 Unfortunately, you're @Luxuracer bitch now. Stop running interference.

You've been banging on about your V9 for weeks. All you have to do is post a pic, have it verified as a V9 and Luxu will donate a V9 to the membership. What a deal! Man up, you chicken shit little bitch.

Chi

Wait, has he been bragging about it, but hasn't posted a single picture?

2KT.gif

semperfi55

This thread has everything we need:

Subs

Chicken shit

Big Dicks

small dicks

Tommy Wiseau

Fußball

Pretty boys

What next!?!?

Glaude
11 minutes ago, Chixisigma said:

Chi

+1 he can be next RWG hero with that move, forcing Lux to put a V9 as VIP prize ! Only cost him to post a clear picture of his "V9".... wonder why he doesn't do it ... :fearlessleader:

6 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

Wait, has he been bragging about it, but hasn't posted a single picture?

2KT.gif

Nope, only blurry picture when his pearl fell off and he re-glued it (after whining and calling desperately for help...), he was also claiming that the pearl was better after he re-glued it.... :rofl: 

fatarms

BTW, I am 100% honest when I say I can't even remember what the original topic was for this thread.  We derailed the fuck out of it.  We're assholes :lol:

Luxuracer
6 minutes ago, fatarms said:

BTW, I am 100% honest when I say I can't even remember what the original topic was for this thread.  We derailed the fuck out of it.  We're assholes :lol:

Just another day ... in RWG nuthouse ... :rofl:

fatarms

They just showed 2 minutes of stoppage time on, you guessed it, a big Hublot clock on the sideline.  At least they got the right watch brand for this crap :lol:

RepGuy
3 minutes ago, Glaude said:

+1 he can be next RWG hero with that move, forcing Lux to put a V9 as VIP prize ! Only cost him to post a clear picture of his "V9".... wonder why he doesn't do it ... :fearlessleader:

Nope, only blurry picture when his pearl fell off and he re-glued it (after whining and calling desperately for help...), he was also claiming that the pearl was better after he re-glued it.... :rofl: 

Ah, I remember now. I have a theory:

@neo_chris01wants to "play with the big boys" so to speak, but he can't afford an actual v9 (or v8). So he buys a cheap version from a TD or DHGate, hence why the pearl fell off, and continues to talk shit to others for not having an ahhmazing v9, all the while, our little shit neo_koolaid doesn't have one either. Now that he's been called out, one of two things will happen.

1. Koolaid disappears, for fear of being found out (best option)

2. Koolaid continues to talk shit, while producing no more proof of his claims (most likely)

Luxuracer
9 minutes ago, Glaude said:

The chickenshit Kool Aid kid ... knew his is NOT a 'real' V9 .... Bagel the Baron.

It's just a Noob 904L shitty case ... :rofl:

3 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

1. Koolaid disappears, for fear of being found out (best option)

2. Koolaid continues to talk shit, while producing no more proof of his claims (most likely)

My bet is on #2 .... but I will pay money to see #1 happens ... !