Luxuracer

VSF Omega 8500 Super Clone Movement

jackmac

Looks amazing 

ArchieGoodwin

how does one know if one has the NEW 8500 movement? I recently acquired a PO, and the movement through the caseback shows 8500...

Glaude
Just now, ArchieGoodwin said:

how does one know if one has the NEW 8500 movement? I recently acquired a PO, and the movement through the caseback shows 8500...

Post a picture of it, that could help ;) 

Xpletiv

Ah, now, you know that price is going to go up as there weren't any gasps when it was stated, but there was the "worth it".  It should be a wait and see thing first, reliability? 

Some, or a lot, of us may becoming priced out from Reps.

FishOutOfH2O

Hi Luxuracer,

Thanks for sharing the photos and your comments, I see you posting quite a bit, love your comments and reviews!

Some of the images you post are from Puretime but I don't see them listed in the trusted dealers page or did I miss it listed on TD page, are they a TD?

I'm debating between these two and would like your opinion.

Planet Ocean 43.5mm SS VSF 1:1 Best Edition Black/Orange Bezel Black Dial on SS Bracelet A8900 Super Clone (2 Straps) - https://puretime.io/planet-ocean-43-5mm-ss-vsf-1-1-best-edition-black-orange-bezel-black-dial-on-ss-bracelet-a8900-super-clone-2-straps.html

OMG0571B - Planet Ocean 43.5mm GMT SS/SS Blue VSF Asia 8605 - http://www.trustytime.club/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=35_114&products_id=19160

Luxuracer

Hi @FishOutOfH2O

Thanks for the kind words ... You probably read most of my 'good day' comments ... and missed most of my 'bad day' comments ... :rofl:

As for Puretime, they are NOT a TD here in RWG, but they are TD over RWI (which is our sister forum). I bought many watches from both Trustytime and Puretime and never had any problem with either of them.

Both PO 43.5mm Black/Orange A8900 and PO GMT Blue A8605 are from the same VSFactory. Both movements base on the VSF newly released super-clone 8500. So quality and reliability of both watches are pretty much the same. I do not have the PO GMT yet, but it is on my list.

It all comes down to which watch you like best. If you ask me, I will tell you to get both. ;)

Either Trustytime or Puretime can get either or both watches for you. I think Andrew @Trusty has coupon $10 off each watch if you buy both from him.

Hope that help.

slashdotcom

Now is the moment for new Ploprof with the cool movement

Inviato dal mio SM-G930F utilizzando Tapatalk

Luxuracer
On 31/01/2019 at 04:45, slashdotcom said:

Now is the moment for new Ploprof with the cool movement

Inviato dal mio SM-G930F utilizzando Tapatalk

Everyone wants a PLOPROF ..... at least I am one.

slashdotcom
4 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

Everyone wants a PLOPROF ..... at least I am one.

Mate, this is my dream watch. I still don't understand why NOOB stopped the production.

GingerApple

I've never wanted of these until recently, but it's really growing on me. Isn't it weird how your tastes change!

Luxuracer
1 hour ago, slashdotcom said:

Mate, this is my dream watch. I still don't understand why NOOB stopped the production.

The general public doesn't want them! :cry:

1 hour ago, Gingerskooch said:

I've never wanted of these until recently, but it's really growing on me. Isn't it weird how your tastes change!

Tell me about it ....! :woo:

I 'never' liked PAM .... now I have 12 of them. :frusty:

cpwatch

Hello everyone. Old post but hoping someone will see this. I read above Pure Time has this movement? Can anyone direct me to Pure Time?

Thanks!

GenTLe
14 hours ago, cpwatch said:

Hello everyone. Old post but hoping someone will see this. I read above Pure Time has this movement? Can anyone direct me to Pure Time?

Thanks!

ANY dealer (trusted) have watches with this movement. Just ask for any VSF Aquaterra or for any of the VSF Seamaster Planet Ocean (not the Seamaster 300 as they use the A2824) or the latest VSF De Ville.