Sgang

PAM 438 picures VSFv2

Sgang

Hi all, i just ordered from Kuvarsit my PAM 438

The closing seems not uniform, but the dealer say it's ok... 

what you think ? 

Edited by Sgang

Glaude

Unfortunately, you are not allowed to post QC pics on this board :

Edit your post to remove the link and ask somebody to take a look at it in PM, there's some PAM expert around ;) 

Sgang
Unfortunately, you are not allowed to post QC pics on this board :

Edit your post to remove the link and ask somebody to take a look at it in PM, there's some PAM expert around  

Sorry, I deleted the pics

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

FoxWilde

Next time just compare with pics of the gen. Also there are an assortment of nice Panerai parts and accessories all over the Internet, especially here

Sgang
Next time just compare with pics of the gen. Also there are an assortment of nice Panerai parts and accessories all over the Internet, especially here

Thank you fox, can you advise best accessories for panerai? I’ve not received yet my watch, but I’ve already a Panera 441 strap and screwdriver :)

Jibuti

I always buy them from P-factory... always....

mysterio

Straps would be the best accessory to buy, next would be buckles but since your PAM is a ceramic one, it would be best to buy DLCed/PVDed buckle. And if you're open (pun intended) to tinkering with your watch then a caseback opener/closer would be recommended. You can get a specific one for Panerai or a generic one which you can use with any watch brand.

Sgang

Just received my Pam! Very satisfied with the watch I will post my pics later. Just a question, how the gmt works, i mean how I can regulate the indicators? There’s a user manual of the watch? thanks !

MrTimeZone
4 hours ago, Sgang said:

Just received my Pam! Very satisfied with the watch I will post my pics later. Just a question, how the gmt works, i mean how I can regulate the indicators? There’s a user manual of the watch? thanks !

The GMT works as per the gen movement. To adjust the GMT hand, you pull out the crown to the 3rd position and move the minute hand until the GMT hand is on the correct hour in the other time zone you want to keep track of. Then you push the crown into the 2nd position and then adjust the hour hand to the local time. 

You can do the two steps in reverse (adjust the hour hand first and then adjust the GMT hand). After which you can push the crown into the 1st position and lock the lever. 

Sgang

Thank you so much! You were so kind

whitegold79

Hi, can someone help me out here

I've ordered the 438 vsf, however, the portion behind the balance wheel at 7 is silver, like the V1, my TD insists that it is the V2 movement and that they don't come with a black portion underneath the balance wheel anymore. Can anyone confirm this?

I've also received an email from another TD to say that only the V1 is available. I've confusedand don't want to be getting charged for a V2 and receiving a V1

Regards

mysterio
On 13/12/2018 at 20:29, whitegold79 said:

Hi, can someone help me out here

I've ordered the 438 vsf, however, the portion behind the balance wheel at 7 is silver, like the V1, my TD insists that it is the V2 movement and that they don't come with a black portion underneath the balance wheel anymore. Can anyone confirm this?

I've also received an email from another TD to say that only the V1 is available. I've confusedand don't want to be getting charged for a V2 and receiving a V1

Regards

Replied to your other post.

PaneraiCC
On 23/07/2018 at 13:27, MrTimeZone said:

The GMT works as per the gen movement. To adjust the GMT hand, you pull out the crown to the 3rd position and move the minute hand until the GMT hand is on the correct hour in the other time zone you want to keep track of. Then you push the crown into the 2nd position and then adjust the hour hand to the local time. 

You can do the two steps in reverse (adjust the hour hand first and then adjust the GMT hand). After which you can push the crown into the 1st position and lock the lever. 

Thanks much, i am looking for a simple yet complete answer about how to adjust the gmt.