Sign in to follow this  
JLarkin

Buy local or internet? Omega Constellation bracelet

JLarkin

This was my dad's watch, 2008 Omega Constellation Double Eagle.  He was not a sportsman in any way but wanted this watch.  He is gone now and I have the watch.  The band is cracked and I would rather get a steel band for it as that is what I prefer (I work outside often and sweat is inevitable).  I can get a OEM steel band for $970 + tax at the Omega Store including installation.  I can order an original also from uhrband24.com in Germany for $498 + shipping but I would have to have it installed and unsure how much the shipping would be or if they will even ship to the US.  I could get a generic one from Taiwan for $120 but it seems like a bad idea.  

Anyone ever dealt with the overseas company?  I would have to buy a pin remover but they are cheap and it seems simple enough.  Here is a generic pic of the watch:

8141339_s210.jpg?v=1524247889866

Edited by JLarkin

SamsonAusKognito

I‘m from Germany and have received from uhrenband24 just today, all time great experience. 

But I think you could pay for custom additional to the strap and shipment price.

Have you tried to search via Chrono24 for a greymarket dealer offering those straps?