Sign in to follow this  
pjbracer1

Daydate 36mm Roman Numerals

pjbracer1

HI Guys

Anyone know where I can get a 36mm White gold day date with president bracelet,fluted bezel and plain white dial Roman numerals that has the correct minute markers? every where I look the minute markers are from the older style dial or the same as the stick markers dial, I have found one on trusty's site the RD0215B that has the correct minute makers but has the blue dial and the Arabic numbers on it yet the model RDD0110 is the watch I would like just with the correct hour markers.

Am I the only person that has noticed this? it seems strange that the dial with the numbers on them are correct and also the dials on the datejusts that have numerals on them have the correct minute markers just not the daydates,

The minute markers look too square where they should be much lighter and more rectangular, it seems to be correct on the Arabic number dials on both DD and DJ's

Any ideas if some one could create one which would then be a perfect rep and wouldn't take that much to do as the printing capability is already there its just a matter of putting the numerals on the face instead of the number?

Any ideas greatly appreciated

P