TheChachi

My First PAM441 From TT

TheChachi

IMG_0499.jpgIMG_0525.pngIMG_0524.pngIMG_0500.jpgIMG_0516.jpgIMG_0521.jpg

This is my first Panerai rep from Trusty Time.  I could not be happier!

Mr Stubbs

Absolutely beautiful. Nice pics of a great  watch!  :thumbsup2: When you say ‘first PAM441’ do you mean your first replica or just your first PAM?

TheChachi

This both my first Panerai and my first rep.  Absolutely love it!!!

aaa_bda

I just ordered a PAM441 as well, waiting for some more QC pics before approving.

Thinking of ordering a PAM127 as well, however the Noob version is not available. Looking at the KW v2 model. Any thoughts about that rep? Is it comparable to the latest Noob?

BadApple
7 minutes ago, aaa_bda said:

I just ordered a PAM441 as well, waiting for some more QC pics before approving.

Thinking of ordering a PAM127 as well, however the Noob version is not available. Looking at the KW v2 model. Any thoughts about that rep? Is it comparable to the latest Noob?

Try Mary for a Noob Fiddy 127 - one in her Xmas Specials although an older model but good price. She may still get them or even have in stock..... see this page - halfway down OR ask her what Fiddy's she can get. 

aaa_bda
16 minutes ago, Badapple said:

Try Mary for a Noob Fiddy 127 - one in her Xmas Specials although an older model but good price. She may still get them or even have in stock..... see this page - halfway down OR ask her what Fiddy's she can get. 

Thank you! I'll check it out

FudgyDocker
29 minutes ago, aaa_bda said:

I have the KW V2. Lovely bit of kit. It edges the Noob in certain respects. There's a bloody long comparison, somewhere on the site.

Here

aaa_bda
9 minutes ago, FudgyDocker said:

I have the KW V2. Lovely bit of kit. It edges the Noob in certain respects. There's a bloody long comparison, somewhere on the site.

Here

That's awesome information, thank you!