Sign in to follow this  
copcop

What's happening with PVD ???

copcop

Hi guys,

I have been trying to find many PVD versions of many watches at more than 10 Reps dealers and it seems that PVD is hard to find those days. I don't know if it has something to do with what happened in Japan..

I was looking for some U-Boat Fligthdeck, Bell & Ross 46mm with Crono, PVD Penarai etc.

All the dealers are telling me that It is possible in clear steel cases but not in PVD for the moment.

Anybody had similar experience?

Copcop

jon k
Hi guys,

I have been trying to find many PVD versions of many watches at more than 10 Reps dealers and it seems that PVD is hard to find those days. I don't know if it has something to do with what happened in Japan..

I was looking for some U-Boat Fligthdeck, Bell & Ross 46mm with Crono, PVD Penarai etc.

All the dealers are telling me that It is possible in clear steel cases but not in PVD for the moment.

Anybody had similar experience?

Copcop

I just got a PAM 365 Equation PVD. Both Lay and Robert have large selections of PVD roley's, as well.

seclark007

Pro-hunter reps of everything that Rolex puts out are readily avail and those are PVD...I have an explorer myself that is as cheap as chips and keeps the best time of all my collection. Most of our dealers can get PVD Panarai's - I see them every day....now if they're simply out of stock, then well, that's just a supply and demand thing. Most of our dealers get their stuff in China, so I'm thinking that Japan's got little to do with that....but then, what do I know.

If you're getting feedback directly from dealers, then brother you got better sources than me.