gphillips7656

Silix Prime

gphillips7656

Sooooo I used silix a couple of times and thought it was great stuff until the last time i tried and good ol michelle said they weren't doing paypal anymore which had me a little turned off so I put off ordering anymore for a while. then I came across the thread on here talking about how there was a way around that and when I went to try and get on there to order some stuff it wont pukll up the website???? 

Is the site gone now? please say it aint so... and if it is, please tell me you guys know of a similar quality, price, and available  brands/styles as they had!

Thanks in advance!

Foxindebox

Please tell me how this is an appropriate thread for the scams section?

Think before you post...

Moved to GD

greg_r

try again - make sure you have the current URL. site is working for me.

RepGuy

Use the URL found in the TD section of this site.

FoxWilde

Site works for me. I’ve never used Silix but I think Mary still takes PayPal.. I could be wrong?

FunnyStarSystem
2 hours ago, FoxWilde said:

Site works for me. I’ve never used Silix but I think Mary still takes PayPal.. I could be wrong?

She does. But that's not to say TD's don't have the right to choose on an individual basis. If the OP has dealt with Silix in the past, he may be able to ask to use PP directly. I'm sure all the TD's maintain open accounts they can use discreetly when they choose.

FoxWilde
15 minutes ago, funnystarsystem said:

She does. But that's not to say TD's don't have the right to choose on an individual basis. If the OP has dealt with Silix in the past, he may be able to ask to use PP directly. I'm sure all the TD's maintain open accounts they can use discreetly when they choose.

^This! Thanks for correcting me!!having good communication with the TD is always a plus. Doesn’t hurt to reach out to silix about it 

gphillips7656

Sorry for my mistake, this is my first post on a site im not familiar with and thatnk you for moving it to the right spot...but I've tried silix prime.so and .co and I cant get either one to come up? is the url something different now?

Glaude
3 minutes ago, gphillips7656 said:

Sorry for my mistake, this is my first post on a site im not familiar with and thatnk you for moving it to the right spot...but I've tried silix prime.so and .co and I cant get either one to come up? is the url something different now?

If you had checked this post

You would have found this link

http://www.silix-prime.me/

;) 

gphillips7656

alright nevermind im an idiot lol i found it... I figured out what TD meant and you guys have a hella list and they were on there.

Now, I personally like to use paypal..just feels safer. Any suggested dealers on the list that you know of that do accept that? 

BadPickle
18 hours ago, Foxindebox said:

Please tell me how this is an appropriate thread for the scams section?

Think before you post...

Moved to GD

:lol: these new mods rule with an iron fist!!!! 

black263
15 minutes ago, gphillips7656 said:

alright nevermind im an idiot lol i found it... I figured out what TD meant and you guys have a hella list and they were on there.

Now, I personally like to use paypal..just feels safer. Any suggested dealers on the list that you know of that do accept that? 

With a TD all methods are as safe as any other. Paypal's only advantage for me is that I  don't have to drag my arse 50 yards to my local WU agent. Most TDs will accept PP but may well wait until you're established on the board or have made a couple of purchases.

Foxindebox
1 hour ago, pickledbeetroot said:

:lol: these new mods rule with an iron fist!!!! 

Ah but I wear a velvet glove sometimes :rofl:

silix

Hello guys, our current website is www.silix-prime.me which you could see on the Trusted Dealer List. All our previous PP accounts were indeed closed, that's why we accept WU . However, we just set up a new PP account recently but can't be used often at the beginning, just as what you said, most of the TDs will accept PP until they estabish a good relationship. Hope you all could understand. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us by email [email protected]

onionbag

" I like an iron fist"

That's a real quote from an unveriable snail mail I once receieved....'tis trooo

Mwah ahahhah ahaahahhah

gphillips7656
13 hours ago, silix said:

Hello guys, our current website is www.silix-prime.me which you could see on the Trusted Dealer List. All our previous PP accounts were indeed closed, that's why we accept WU . However, we just set up a new PP account recently but can't be used often at the beginning, just as what you said, most of the TDs will accept PP until they estabish a good relationship. Hope you all could understand. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us by email [email protected]

I've gotten about 5 or 6 watches from you guys in the past and would really like to purchase some more... like right now lol. If there is anyway we can get a PP set up for a purchase moving forward that would be great. You can private message me with details if you like.

Thanks again 

On 12/07/2018 at 09:18, Glaude said:

If you had checked this post

You would have found this link

http://www.silix-prime.me/

;) 

I didn't notice that they had sent that until after I found it haha

silix
10 hours ago, gphillips7656 said:

I've gotten about 5 or 6 watches from you guys in the past and would really like to purchase some more... like right now lol. If there is anyway we can get a PP set up for a purchase moving forward that would be great. You can private message me with details if you like.

Thanks again 

I didn't notice that they had sent that until after I found it haha

Hi friend, could you please send email to us and then let me know what would you like to buy?
Could we talk through emails? We hope to hear from you soon;-)

gphillips7656
On 13/07/2018 at 20:57, silix said:

Hi friend, could you please send email to us and then let me know what would you like to buy?
Could we talk through emails? We hope to hear from you soon;-)

Yes i will. Thank you 

fb88vnasia

Hi everyone, what do you thinking the tissot and citizen watch , i'm thinking buy for my wife celebration our wedding anniversary