rolledrover

Help with purchasing first rep from Perfect Clones.

rolledrover

This is my first time buying a rep. I've found a JF Submariner 16610LV from Joshua at Perfect Clones that I've been trying to purchase. I've tried multiple times to pay with my credit card, and it keeps saying it was declined on their site, yet my card company doesn't see any transaction attempted. I informed them I needed my card unblocked for international transactions and that I would be purchasing an item from China.  Still didn't work. I received an email from Joshua shortly after trying to order it twice asking if I wanted to try different payment methods like Western Union or Bitcoin.  I understand he's a trusted dealer but it still makes me nervous sending money through those methods since there's zero buyer protection.  Has anyone similar issues using a CC at perfect clones, and if so were you able to get it to work? This is driving me crazy as I just want to be able to order this, and all the other payment methods are either risky or don't work if you're US based. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Rokerite

Download Western Union app, it's very easy to use.

Wriggles
18 minutes ago, rolledrover said:

This is my first time buying a rep. I've found a JF Submariner 16610LV from Joshua at Perfect Clones that I've been trying to purchase. I've tried multiple times to pay with my credit card, and it keeps saying it was declined on their site, yet my card company doesn't see any transaction attempted. I informed them I needed my card unblocked for international transactions and that I would be purchasing an item from China.  Still didn't work. I received an email from Joshua shortly after trying to order it twice asking if I wanted to try different payment methods like Western Union or Bitcoin.  I understand he's a trusted dealer but it still makes me nervous sending money through those methods since there's zero buyer protection.  Has anyone similar issues using a CC at perfect clones, and if so were you able to get it to work? This is driving me crazy as I just want to be able to order this, and all the other payment methods are either risky or don't work if you're US based. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

"zero buyer protection"

What protection do you believe you need? Chargeback protection? 

I think you need to go off and do a LOT more reading, particularly the new members threads, amongst the many others here that will educate you about the ways of this hobby. This ain't amazon and if you're that cagey about buying something from a trusted dealer then I'd suggest you may be best off sticking with the aforementioned global shopping website

rolledrover

I've actually just been reading and came to the conclusion that no matter how I pay there's not really any buyer protection since it's illegal goods

Glaude

Hi and welcome in here !

2 hours ago, rolledrover said:

I've actually just been reading and came to the conclusion that no matter how I pay there's not really any buyer protection since it's illegal goods

There isn't "no buyer protection" as long as you use a TD (Trusted dealer) here you'll be assured to get what you want alongside with the same level of service you can expect from any regular online shop.
You have less security when you're buying via Craigslist or things like that.

You can use any of the payment method offered by the TD, if they are a TD here it's because they can be trusted. The staff have worked hard to ensure that every dealer on here is safe. In case of a problem, they will be here to assist you in the resolution of it.

But as Wriggle said, I think you need to do some reading about how things works, you can start with the sticky post that you'll find in pretty much each section of the forum :)

Enjoy and feel free to ask any other question not covered by the previously mentioned topics

BadPickle
2 hours ago, rolledrover said:

The mods/staff/admin here have worked together with these TRUSTED dealers for a long time, formed a fantastic relationship to enable the likes of you and me to buy these reps safe in the knowledge you are not gonna get ripped off..... so that’s your buyer protection right there matey.