I have been following the release of VSF Omega 8500 Super Clone Movement and their Omega Seamaster 007 Spectre Superclone A8400. As I was about to pull the trigger and order the new VSF 007 Spectre, I ran into this watch; It's a new release Omega Seamaster 300 Spectre 007 from MKS. According to the listing on Intime: MKS spent 2 years to make this perfect, it uses A2824 movement with the blue spring and black wheel as the genuine movement, the modified movement has 2 modes of the crown only - winding mode and adjusting time. It is not like the other versions that have 3 modes when the watch doesn’t have the date display. High beat and Hacked movement, smooth sweeping second hand, the rotor noise is much quieter than other factories' versions. Size:     41mm x 14.5mm Movement:     Base Movement: Asian 2824 automatic movement at 28800vph; Decoration: Platinum plated movement plate and rotor which are made according to the genuine movement, the best looking Omega 8400 Movement Clone at the moment. Functions:     Hours, minutes and seconds display Case:     1:1 Made solid 316F stainless steel case Crystal:     Scratch-proof curved sapphire crystal with colorless anti-reflection coating as genuine Dial:     Superlumed dial and hands (lumed with genuine Super-LumiNova) Bezel:     Polished ceramic bezel with Liquidmetal markers Strap:     Solid 316 stainless steel bracelet Water resistance:     >50 Meters Free Nylon Strap (High-Quality nylon strap, more durable)