Luxuracer

Omega Seamaster 300 Spectre 007 MKS Best Edition

Luxuracer

I have been following the release of VSF Omega 8500 Super Clone Movement and their Omega Seamaster 007 Spectre Superclone A8400.

As I was about to pull the trigger and order the new VSF 007 Spectre, I ran into this watch; It's a new release Omega Seamaster 300 Spectre 007 from MKS.

According to the listing on Intime:

MKS spent 2 years to make this perfect, it uses A2824 movement with the blue spring and black wheel as the genuine movement, the modified movement has 2 modes of the crown only - winding mode and adjusting time. It is not like the other versions that have 3 modes when the watch doesn’t have the date display. High beat and Hacked movement, smooth sweeping second hand, the rotor noise is much quieter than other factories' versions.

seamaster-300-master-spectre-ss-mks-best

Size:     41mm x 14.5mm

Movement:     Base Movement: Asian 2824 automatic movement at 28800vph; Decoration: Platinum plated movement plate and rotor which are made according to the genuine movement, the best looking Omega 8400 Movement Clone at the moment.

Functions:     Hours, minutes and seconds display

Case:     1:1 Made solid 316F stainless steel case

Crystal:     Scratch-proof curved sapphire crystal with colorless anti-reflection coating as genuine

Dial:     Superlumed dial and hands (lumed with genuine Super-LumiNova)

Bezel:     Polished ceramic bezel with Liquidmetal markers

Strap:     Solid 316 stainless steel bracelet

Water resistance:     >50 Meters

Free Nylon Strap (High-Quality nylon strap, more durable)

Chixisigma

I've definitely got my eye on this model. Another curveball. No obvious decisions on which factory to choose in many cases...

Chi

Luxuracer

There is a big discussion, and comparison the MKS and VSF Spectre 007 over RWI.

Some members think MKS has better dial and lume. Some do not. It's still a debate until someone can do a side-by-side comparison of the two.  Right now, they mostly use pictures from TD's listings.

97d648f24e7f38a3b4b4e3e93d4fc392.png

6c1cc6098787e221afc8fbdd7a594b13.png

VSF (left), Gen (right)

c82a3bc3970af15b4399d2445efd7737.jpg

Luxuracer
11 minutes ago, Chixisigma said:

I've definitely got my eye on this model. Another curveball. No obvious decisions on which factory to choose in many cases...

Chi

Right now the consensus is that the MKS has better bezel, bracelet, and clasp ... than the VSF

cd7f290f1abc85c864aa88138f780437.png

MKS (left), VSF (right)

3b342985a9d26c52a65b2b5853b98228.png 9cfd0a6fce4042c844a0f64f831cb21c.png

48126a635f5090a71b059d3fd4f20919.png

d42ca4c2ba59baf226c162e98a1dec78.png

98b7f12f47ed9dff659e7351d5afd44c.png

deju

Bezel font wrong on both, bezel teeth wrong on both....

Some folks on RWI would try to compare speakers from youtube videos... :lmao: Seriously wait until a member has both in hand   

the_frenchman
10 minutes ago, deju said:

try to compare speakers from youtube videos... 

:lmao: 

ward1991

My only concern is the numerals on the insert as I'm not that picky.

The insert on old model with miyota was too reflective.

The gens numerals are pressed into the ceramic somehow...

See how easy these show against the black of the insert on this gen?

Granted at extreme angles I think light will still blackout the numerals even on gen. Oh well, wont be able to see until in my hands.

28219613dd5d7c3c4fe8be286b34de03.jpg59755e3c63759a8a1fb4314d58811c0e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

GingerApple

@Breesy7 already has the VSF version in hand and says it's one of the best he's ever handled. And we all know he has handled a LOT of watches. That's all I need to know. Payment sent.

Mossback
2 hours ago, deju said:

Bezel font wrong on both, bezel teeth wrong on both....

Some folks on RWI would try to compare speakers from youtube videos... :lmao: Seriously wait until a member has both in hand   

Compare speakers on Youtube, why yes... Yes they do. Phonograph cartridges, audio even cables. You think this hobby is nuts try high end audio. 

26 minutes ago, GingerBlubba said:

@Breesy7 already has the VSF version in hand and says it's one of the best he's ever handled. And we all know he has handled a LOT of watches. That's all I need to know. Payment sent.

Curious your thoughts GB, I'm liking this watch.

deju
1 hour ago, Mossback said:

Compare speakers on Youtube, why yes... Yes they do. Phonograph cartridges, audio even cables. You think this hobby is nuts try high end audio. 

I think  you missed the subtle joke.... 

how do you compare speakers using YouTube videos :lol: you would be listening on the same speakers.... :rofl:

1 hour ago, GingerBlubba said:

I won’t lie every omega rep I’ve owned have been amazing in build and looks. 

Luxuracer

Now ... I want the VSF watch with the MKS bracelet .... :dance:

dwagner309

Looks nice but just get a janky jh like me!

Munster87

Still get confused with some of the different factories. who's who? Who's in cahoots with who? Who makes the best of each rep?

Being new to this hobby and only on my 5th rep and 3 Gen's, I have to admit my weakness for Omega so,  when a new Seamaster Spectre was recently released I  took an informed decision from what I had already read and asked my prefered TD for their opinion and pulled the trigger on this version:

V6 Factory Best Edition Omega Spectre 007 Seamaster
Made with Genuine Watch 1:1 & Asia Clone A8500 is a new designed movement that is a re-make and not modification from Miyota or Asia 2824
**Hack feature on movement like Genuine
**Adjustment of Date using Hour Hand like Genuine

STOCKS ARRIVING EARLY JULY 2018 - PRE-ORDER TODAY!

MOVEMENT: 
Asia Clone A8500 Omega Copy Caliber Automatic Movement with Decorated Rotor & Bridges/Plates like Genuine Omega Calibre 8500 
CASE DIAMETER: 41mm 
THICKNESS: 15mm
DIAL COLOR: Black Dial with Stick & Numerals Markers (Swiss Grade Superlume Applied for the Dial markers)
CASE MATERIAL: 
Solid Stainless Steel 316F
BRACELET: Stainless Steel 316F Bracelet with Deployant Buckle & Upgraded NATO Strap in Grey/Black 
with with Tang Buckle (With all correct markings)
FRONT GLASS: Sapphire Crystal with AR Coat (Swiss Standards)
CASE BACK: Display case back with detailed engraving
BEZEL: Swiss Grade Black Ceramic Bezel 
(Uni-Directional)
HACK MOVEMENT: Yes
CLASP TYPE: Deployant Buckle & Tang Buckle (For NATO strap)

oa_Ufi_N.jpg

Now, I don't know if this is one of the two you are comparing as this says V6 Factory?

However, the main reason I plumped for this one is the brand new clone A8500 movement with hack and not a Miyota modification without hack and I have to say in my humble opinion after taking delivery from Mary I was bowled over by the quality.:D

The only confusion I have is it advertises a Uni-directional bezel? This example is BI? (Not sure of the gen?

So! Read. Read some more. If need be, ask! Whether it be a fellow member (expert????) Or your prefered TD, they get to see them all and know which is the best of each rep and are more than willing to give you advice, then go for it and pull the trigger and be happy with your choice. Who cares what anybody else thinks, if not, you can  always post it in M2M where I'm sure you will find many fellow member willing to take it off your hands (@ a reasonable price :fuck:).

GingerApple
9 minutes ago, Munster87 said:

Still get confused with some of the different factories. who's who? Who's in cahoots with who? Who makes the best of each rep?

Being new to this hobby and only on my 5th rep and 3 Gen's, I have to admit my weakness for Omega so,  when a new Seamaster Spectre was recently released I  took an informed decision from what I had already read and asked my prefered TD for their opinion and pulled the trigger on this version:

Now, I don't know if this is one of the two you are comparing as this says V6 Factory?

However, the main reason I plumped for this one is the brand new clone A8500 movement with hack and not a Miyota modification without hack and I have to say in my humble opinion after taking delivery from Mary I was bowled over by the quality.:D

The only confusion I have is it advertises a Uni-directional bezel? This example is BI? (Not sure of the gen?

So! Read. Read some more. If need be, ask! Whether it be a fellow member (expert????) Or your prefered TD, they get to see them all and know which is the best of each rep and are more than willing to give you advice, then go for it and pull the trigger and be happy with your choice. Who cares what anybody else thinks, if not, you can  always post it in M2M where I'm sure you will find many fellow member willing to take it off your hands (@ a reasonable price :fuck:).

Are you talking to yourself again!!?!

Oh, I almost forgot:

:ttiwwop:

Edited by GingerBlubba
I forgot the pic demands!

Munster87

Plenty of pics?

Luxuracer
54 minutes ago, Munster87 said:

The gen has bi-directional bezel, so does the rep.

The unidirectional on the listing is a typo.

Munster87

Luxracer thanks for clearing that up.

jackmac

Hopefully going to see different models with the new movement 

Luxuracer
34 minutes ago, jackmac said:

Hopefully going to see different models with the new movement 

VSF/V6F just announced that they are releasing the Aqua Terra 150

0021eLZazy7lWTvEILnf9

jackmac
7 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

VSF/V6F just announced that they are releasing the Aqua Terra 150

0021eLZazy7lWTvEILnf9

This is great news cheers for that just what I’m after

Mossback

Darn it!!!!! This topic is gonna become expensive for me. Seriously guys, great information..... thank you.

Be talking to Marry again soon.

Breesy7
[mention=94490]Breesy7[/mention] already has the VSF version in hand and says it's one of the best he's ever handled. And we all know he has handled a LOT of watches. That's all I need to know. Payment sent.

You will love it, to me it’s all about how it looks and feels. If it looks and feels gen that’s what I’m about. If you inspect side to side with a gen I am sure there will be small differences as with any watch. But what’s the point, has anyone ever pumped into someone wearing the exact same watch, if you every do or have would or have you both took them off to compare....... I’m guessing not because that would just be weird....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luxuracer
9 minutes ago, Breesy7 said:

You will love it, to me it’s all about how it looks and feels. If it looks and feels gen that’s what I’m about. If you inspect side to side with a gen I am sure there will be small differences as with any watch. But what’s the point, has anyone ever pumped into someone wearing the exact same watch, if you every do or have would or have you both took them off to compare....... I’m guessing not because that would just be weird....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1

None of the gen owner can tell the different between gens and high quality reps (including me before I got into reps).

A friend of mine even think my rep SD4K looks better than his 4 yrs old gen no-date 114060

Hormoaning

Interesting if i buy MK and VS. Can i install bezel from MK (looks like gen) instead VS bezel? Or different sizes?

Luxuracer
22 minutes ago, Hormoaning said:

Interesting if i buy MK and VS. Can i install bezel from MK (looks like gen) instead VS bezel? Or different sizes?

I would love to have the VSF watch with the MKS bezel and bracelet.