benderHaus

Random Hour loss with 116610 Noob V7 ​with SA3135

benderHaus

I recently pickup up a 116610 Noob V7 with SA3135 .   I really love the watch but it keeps terrible....terrible time.  I've never had a rep that was quite as bad.  It seems like it always looses an hour a few hours after ive set the time.  I am new to diagnosing these issues but was curios (1) if anyone had tips as to how to start analyzing what is going on (2)  if this is a known issue that might be remedied.

thank you!

luxus564
I recently pickup up a 116610 Noob V7 with SA3135 .   I really love the watch but it keeps terrible....terrible time.  I've never had a rep that was quite as bad.  It seems like it always looses an hour a few hours after ive set the time.  I am new to diagnosing these issues but was curios (1) if anyone had tips as to how to start analyzing what is going on (2)  if this is a known issue that might be remedied.
thank you!

Maybe it needs a Service

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Logixa

It needs an service. 

Kool-Aid

It needs a service. Duh.

Sent from my HTC One M9PLUS using Tapatalk

NCRich

Crap movement.  Oh well.  Should never buy that crap unless you are willing to spend as much as the purchase price to service the POS.

Kool-Aid
Crap movement.  Oh well.  Should never buy that crap unless you are willing to spend as much as the purchase price to service the POS.
Don't think it's the movement that's crap. Just the condition in which they are assembled.

NCRich
1 minute ago, Kool-Aid said:

Don't think it's the movement that's crap. Just the condition in which they are assembled.

From a user perspective, there is absolutely no difference.  Watch don't run.