Bigballs8

Qc picture delay

Bigballs8

Hi there guys has anyone else heard of this issue i have perchased from a td have been waiting six or seven working days for qc pictures...but now saying theres raids on factorys and distributors so theres a delay have any of you heard of this issue ...china is now doing daily raids? Can any one else confirm this thanks but the td has been super with communication 

Edited by Bigballs8

mr.tourette

Its not so unusual buddy,,Ive certainly waited up to 2 weeks or more for qc pics ..sometimes things go out of stock, raids are fairly common, If you have used a forum TD you have little to worry about so just be patient

BadPickle

Happens from time to time 

Mary Watch

this is very normal.  this month, 4 factory agents were seized.  factory was also on holiday for some days.  

Bigballs8
1 hour ago, Mary Watch said:

this is very normal.  this month, 4 factory agents were seized.  factory was also on holiday for some days.  

Is it for arf

GenTLe

I tried to wait 7 weeks for QC once...

Bigballs8
10 hours ago, GenTLe said:

I tried to wait 7 weeks for QC once...

No way that is terrible but i guess could swap and say you want a different model the actually have in stock if time period is to long

GenTLe
No way that is terrible but i guess could swap and say you want a different model the actually have in stock if time period is to long
Not terrible mate. It would have been terrible if my life depended on that. But we are speaking of fake watches here... Something TOTALLY superfluous. So why bother?

Bigballs8
6 hours ago, GenTLe said:
8 hours ago, Bigballs8 said:

Not terrible mate. It would have been terrible if my life depended on that. But we are speaking of fake watches here... Something TOTALLY superfluous. So why bother?

Its not the point of it being a fake watch or the money but to some money is a factor in why they buy reps ...but to take money give you a time period not update you and so that is a little disheartening but the td im perchased from he's pretty good with communication