duddlyboy

TUDOR Heritage Black Sheild V5

duddlyboy

Sorry to ask a straight out question as being trying to research this watch , but a little confused . This is listed on the Consensual Super Rep list , however it states the 'last ' version . Is the current version listed on TD sites the V5 ( I can see it is the 2016 shield logo version ) ? Secondly why is red version considered a Super rep , and the blue version isn't placed anywhere on the list ? 

Edited by duddlyboy

Glaude

I have no precise idea but out of pure luck here are my two guesses :

a) The list is not very up to date
b) Might be the blue colour that is too far off the gen

duddlyboy
3 minutes ago, Glaude said:

I have no precise idea but out of pure luck here are my two guesses :

a) The list is not very up to date
b) Might be the blue colour that is too far off the gen

Thanks Claude Tudor is harder to research than some makes . The watches on dealer websites are the 'last' version the V5 ?

Glaude

As I said before, better wait for a more informed person to respond, I was mainly talking about the NWBIG list.

Intime is often the most up-to-date TD website for your research

duddlyboy

Thanks again checked out Intime no mention of V5 . Despite what they say , I'm assuming the first 4 versions had the rose emblem and the old case back . Hopefully somebody will pop up and answer my questions .Or else I will get somebody calling me a prat , telling me to read and referring me to the T Factory .

Edited by duddlyboy

Glaude
6 minutes ago, duddlyboy said:

Thanks again checked out Intime no mention of V5 . Despite what they say , I'm assuming the first 4 versions had the rose emblem and the old case back . Hopefully somebody will pop up and answer my questions .

Puretime gives some interesting results also

duddlyboy

Cheers Glaude did some more research seems the last V4 version had the rose dial . The current version is the V5 with shield dial , new caseback and riveted bracelet . 

onionbag

Nice helping the noob mate.

Wat's a TUDOR Heritage Black Sheild V5 ?

Glaude
19 minutes ago, onionbag said:

Probably a repica .... :D 

onionbag

Yes...but?

Glaude

tud2017072901-01.jpg

duddlyboy
1 hour ago, onionbag said:

Yep it's meant to say ZF TUDOR HERITAGE BLACK BAY V5 SHIELD VERSION . I don't know how that happened especially the Sheild bit, promise I haven't been drinking . I was using my wifes tablet which has some weird keyboard , that is my excuse . 

Then again it may get the usual annoying c@nts to join in , and reply with posts .

Edited by duddlyboy

onionbag

:D Nice mate

Have you a picture? :D

duddlyboy
1 hour ago, onionbag said:

What's a wat's chap ?

2 minutes ago, onionbag said:

:D Nice mate

Have you a picture? :D

What of ? Are you grooming me ? As I said bound to attract annoying c@nts.

Chixisigma
2 hours ago, Glaude said:

tud2017072901-01.jpg

Hey that's alright, isn't it!

Chi

onionbag

Wat?

:D

Search Wat

Grooming you? Have you had yer heed checked fer lice recently?

I suggest you should have....if you feel the need to reach out......

duddlyboy
2 minutes ago, onionbag said:

Wat?

Search Wat

Grooming you? Have you had yer heed checked fer lice recently?

I suggest you should have....if you feel the need to reach out......

It's a watch need to get a new one , lost my last one while fisting your Mrs . If it pops out you can keep it as payment , least I can do .

Glaude
9 hours ago, duddlyboy said:

It's a watch need to get a new one , lost my last one while fisting your Mrs . If it pops out you can keep it as payment , least I can do .

Don't think this sort of banter will turn out in your favor, especially since he was only a bit cheeky with you, nothing else ;) 

onionbag
On 19/07/2018 at 04:58, duddlyboy said:

My missus has been fisted?

Hope you enjoyed the 6 hours of digging and the gloop .

GingerApple

Subscribed!

To answer your question Duddloi boy, I'd say you can't really go won't with any of the Tudor reps, they're all basically NWBIG. The small tells some have are on the rose version, there's a bit of missing print on the dial (a bit of a petal missing), then the top of the seconds hand on the Gen is capped over the pinion whereas some of the reps have a miniscule hole - but the differences would take a hell of a trained eye to spot. Just buy, wear and love - also don't stress the differences between the rose or the shield, just get the look you prefer.

Actually one thing I would say is that the riveted bracelet for me is not as comfy as the other bracelet - I just can't seem to adjust the riveted one to sit right despite lengthy fiddling. It may just be my back luck having a wrist shape that doesn't suit it, but the Tudor rivet bracelet is the only bracelet out of all of my reps, Tudor or otherwise, that I find uncomfortable.

Anyway, now that helpful nonsense is out of the way: FIGHT FIGHT!!!

duddlyboy
On 22/07/2018 at 19:39, GingerBlubba said:

Subscribed!

To answer your question Duddloi boy, I'd say you can't really go won't with any of the Tudor reps, they're all basically NWBIG. The small tells some have are on the rose version, there's a bit of missing print on the dial (a bit of a petal missing), then the top of the seconds hand on the Gen is capped over the pinion whereas some of the reps have a miniscule hole - but the differences would take a hell of a trained eye to spot. Just buy, wear and love - also don't stress the differences between the rose or the shield, just get the look you prefer.

Actually one thing I would say is that the riveted bracelet for me is not as comfy as the other bracelet - I just can't seem to adjust the riveted one to sit right despite lengthy fiddling. It may just be my back luck having a wrist shape that doesn't suit it, but the Tudor rivet bracelet is the only bracelet out of all of my reps, Tudor or otherwise, that I find uncomfortable.

Anyway, now that helpful nonsense is out of the way: FIGHT FIGHT!!!

Thanks chap , got a red V5 SHIELD  on the way from Sead.... Put 'em uuppp, put em Uppp'.

Edited by duddlyboy