Sign in to follow this  
nuker

QC pics of RM XXL from Mary

narikaa

That one is a 'keep the strap, bin the watch'

greg_r
Lol - ;)

Balders and Reg are spot on, this was one of the first reps I bought and it's still one of my favourites. Please dont put this on rawhide, it ain't no radiomir!!!

Argh! Don't put Radiomirs on rawhide either. Makes me cringe every time I see a 45mm Radiomir (which is an elegant watch) on an inch-thick lump of cow. Tapered croc or calf strap, please.

narikaa

Theres a time and place for Rawhide

David543

Gorgeous watch. Obviously needs a new strap, dress watch style!

Baldrick
Argh! Don't put Radiomirs on rawhide either. Makes me cringe every time I see a 45mm Radiomir (which is an elegant watch) on an inch-thick lump of cow. Tapered croc or calf strap, please.

I also hate to see Radiomirs on big Clydesdale horse harness straps, 111s / 1950s and some vintages are OK, but as you say Greg, the Rads are meant to be elegant dress watches and as such should have something that compliments their simlple classic elegant shape.

PICT34262copy.jpg

Quatrostagionidioro.jpg

Baldrick

Actually, I quite like the look of that one, even tho' it's not that accurate, how large is it and who was offering it ?

oldone.jpg

nuker
Actually, I quite like the look of that one, even tho' it's not that accurate, how large is it and who was offering it ?

oldone.jpg

41mm most probably and was offered by Mary

jonnyboy

I have the same Railmaster from Mary, in fact I'm wearing it right now. The strap is kind of cheap looking, but out of my 6 reps, this is the only watch that constantly gets comments from people. I've probably had 10 people tell me how great that watch looks. I'ts gigantic however, almost too big for my skinny wrists.