GenTLe

Now, this is interesting... (JLC with real moon function)

GenTLe

Spotted on InTime and Puretime, from ZF, with:

The ZF JLC Moonphase movement (Miyota 9015 based) is not with a decoration plate. It is a complete movement with the modified moon phase function, the moon phase display changes monthly as the genuine, not like the other replica which changes daily. The SS case is with a silver dial and silver moon phase display; SS and RG case with black dial and gold moon phase display!

Master Ultra Thin Moon SS ZF 1:1 Best Edition Black Dial on Black Leather Strap A925Master Ultra Thin Moon SS ZF 1:1 Best Edition Silver Dial on Black Leather Strap A925

The back shows Miyota 9015 without fake plates but with decorated bridges (which I much prefer!). This way the rotor is placed like the standard Miyota one and with a bit of oil shouldn't be very noisy:

Master Ultra Thin Moon SS ZF 1:1 Best Edition Silver Dial on Black Leather Strap A925

GenTLe
BlackjackWQ

Yep, been out for a little bit now.

Was tempted to buy it but opted for a Navitimer instead. Might be my next purchase however.

FunnyStarSystem

Lovely indeed! I don't see the specification but I'm guessing this is a 59 tooth gear and not a 135? Either way, it's a big step up from a day/night bs meter.

Good find, thanks, you've lightened my wallet GenTLe.

VMSG

I'm waiting for my qc from Mary :-)

FunnyStarSystem
23 minutes ago, VMSG said:

I'm waiting for my qc from Mary :-)

Write a review when you get it, please! I'd be keen on this if it's even half good.

greg_r

that's lovely. Tempted.

VMSG
3 hours ago, funnystarsystem said:

Write a review when you get it, please! I'd be keen on this if it's even half good.

Sure :)

paulvillo

Silver dial looks lovely indeed, but $400 is a bit too much me thinks...

deju

Love seeing working complications are there any videos sped up obviously 

bdnica
On 21/07/2018 at 05:51, GenTLe said:

It is a complete movement with the modified moon phase function, the moon phase display changes monthly as the genuine, not like the other replica which changes daily.

For the slower students in this class, can you please help me understand what this means?   Intellectual mocking and sarcasm mixed in with the explanation is welcomed, deserved and expected.  Thanks!

GenTLe

It means that the moon works as a real moon phase, doing a full rotation in 28 days (others works like day/night indicator doing a full rotation in 24h). And that the movement doesn't have a fake plate on top but the engravings are done directly on the plate of the 9015.

It means that the moon works as a real moon phase, doing a full rotation in 28 days (others works like day/night indicator doing a full rotation in 24h). And that the movement doesn't have a fake plate on top but the engravings are done directly on the plate of the 9015.

Glaude

:drool: 

On the wish list ! I was already aware of the fully working moonphase but never risked myself at HQ picture of it, now that you posted it, I'm hooked, congrats GenTLe, really congrats ! :uhm: :D 

duddlyboy
2 hours ago, bdnica said:

For the slower students in this class, can you please help me understand what this means?   Intellectual mocking and sarcasm mixed in with the explanation is welcomed, deserved and expected.  Thanks!

There's a 34 page thread about the watch on RWI , with both QC pics , and pictures /contributions from members who have already received their watches . With kudos to FatPanda ?? Is  he a TD ? Getting  much love for sending a QC video to a customer showing the watch and it's operation. Not sure if this is now the regular QC with this dealer  . The consensus is all positive , problem to watch out for misaligned  6 and/or 12 markers .

Edited by duddlyboy

Glaude
4 hours ago, duddlyboy said:

There's a 34 page thread about the watch on RWI , with both QC pics , and pictures /contributions from members who have already received their watches . With kudos to FatPanda ?? Is  he a TD ? Getting  much love for sending a QC video to a customer showing the watch and it's operation. Not sure if this is now the regular QC with this dealer  . The consensus is all positive , problem to watch out for misaligned  6 and/or 12 markers .

I'll broke you a deal, here the info about FatPanda aka Watchfinder (a TD here) : https://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showforum=315

And you put the link of the RWI thread about this watch, deal ? ;) 

duddlyboy

28 minutes ago, Glaude said:

I'll broke you a deal, here the info about FatPanda aka Watchfinder (a TD here) : https://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showforum=315

And you put the link of the RWI thread about this watch, deal ? ;) 

Lol great idea , but as if I know how to post links . I have only just discovered Spotify . There are lots of dual members on here , i'm sure someone more tech savvy can find it , and link it . It is titled ' ZF Master Ultrathin Moon ' and is currently 34 as stated 34 pages long .

They have added it to the 'Consensual Super Rep ' list over there already as ' first class under review ' , they seem very excited .

Edited by duddlyboy

Glaude
9 minutes ago, duddlyboy said:

Lol great idea , but as if I know how to post links . I have only just discovered Spotify .

You go on the concerned topic and you copy the URL address and paste it here (the URL is the web address in the top bar of your browser)

onionbag
7 minutes ago, Glaude said:

You go on the concerned topic and you copy the URL address and paste it here (the URL is the web address in the top bar of your browser)

:D

Good one...

duddlyboy
13 minutes ago, onionbag said:

Good one...

Oh and onion bag , up yours :chewbacca:Read it and weep sunshine :D

Edited by duddlyboy

onionbag
1 minute ago, duddlyboy said:

Oh and onion bag , up yours :chewbacca:

duddlyboy
15 minutes ago, onionbag said:

Good one...

bdnica
16 hours ago, GenTLe said:

Muchos gracias caballero!

ffuhcu

Admin edit. posting of QCs not permitted here