GenTLe

Now, this is interesting... (JLC with real moon function)

Nikosaldente

Nice find!

Thanks for sharing!

GenTLe
QC video from user Phantomtech on RWI:
https://vimeo.com/280957860/0c95fa64f0
Lol, this is straight from the QC process of out TD watchfinder :D I fully recognise the style!
Lol, this is straight from the QC process of out TD watchfinder :D I fully recognise the style!

Nikosaldente
13 minutes ago, GenTLe said:

Lol, this is straight from the QC process of out TD watchfinder :D I fully recognise the style!Lol, this is straight from the QC process of out TD watchfinder :D I fully recognise the style!

You can say that again:giggle:

GenTLe

Eehhh... I am in the middle of nowhere and my phone is slow let me hell ;)

duddlyboy
8 hours ago, ffuhcu said:

That Fat Panda video is on the full thread  link I have already posted . Just saying. :D

Edited by duddlyboy

ffuhcu
15 hours ago, duddlyboy said:

That Fat Panda video is on the full thread  link I have already posted . Just saying. :D

I figured maybe a direct link to the video in question would be appreciated. It's quite a long thread. Just saying.

duddlyboy
1 hour ago, ffuhcu said:

I figured maybe a direct link to the video in question would be appreciated. It's quite a long thread. Just saying.

Just that I was proud of the link I posted.:D I had never posted a link before ( not a Scooby ) .Claude requested I do so , then explained how to do it , and booom I got it right first time .:chewbacca:

Glaude
6 hours ago, ffuhcu said:

Indeed ! Thank you for that !

4 hours ago, duddlyboy said:

Just that I was proud of the link I posted.:D I had never posted a link before ( not a Scooby ) .Claude requested I do so , then explained how to do it , and booom I got it right first time .:chewbacca:

It's Glaude not Claude you worthless piece of .... good fella .... :lol:

duddlyboy
3 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Indeed ! Thank you for that !

It's Glaude not Claude you worthless piece of .... good fella .... :lol:

Pre-emptive texting chap it keeps correcting Glaude to Claude .I forgot to correct :D Sorry Claude:D

Glaude
12 minutes ago, duddlyboy said:

Pre-emptive texting chap it keeps correcting Glaude to Claude .I forgot to correct :D Sorry Claude:D

You damn filthy .... wait a minute, neither of them are close to my real name... do carry on ... ;)

ffuhcu
5 hours ago, duddlyboy said:

I had already read the RWI thread top to bottom but I used your link to jump in and find the video as I knew it was in the last couple of pages. It was a fine link good sir. 

duddlyboy

This RWI thread has continued over there .They are on about delays , recalls , people getting watches with obvious faults . Now they are saying that the watch has been DISCONTINUED , and the Z factory have given up on it ? Looks like it hasn't been confirmed , but people are being told that they will have to wait because the current batch are not being sent out by factory .

GenTLe
5 hours ago, duddlyboy said:

This RWI thread has continued over there .They are on about delays , recalls , people getting watches with obvious faults . Now they are saying that the watch has been DISCONTINUED , and the Z factory have given up on it ? Looks like it hasn't been confirmed , but people are being told that they will have to wait because the current batch are not being sent out by factory .

They are saying bullshit.

Basically what I got is that:

1) the black dial ones have been recalled due to serial mistake made by the dial producer

2) movement is working well for those that have them

3) discontinue it now is ridiculous: that was an information taken from a random post in a forum. Discussing of nothing really. 

duddlyboy
1 minute ago, GenTLe said:

They are saying bullshit.

Basically what I got is that:

1) the black dial ones have been recalled due to serial mistake made by the dial producer

2) movement is working well for those that have them

3) discontinue it now is ridiculous: that was an information taken from a random post in a forum. Discussing of nothing really. 

I'm only discussing what was current at the time . I have a silver dial on order , not bothered contacting the TD just wait and see what happens . Don't shoot the messenger and all that .

GenTLe
5 minutes ago, duddlyboy said:

I'm only discussing what was current at the time . I have a silver dial on order , not bothered contacting the TD just wait and see what happens . Don't shoot the messenger and all that .

I mean THEY are discussing of nothing but bullshit. Plus they are stressing TDs (and consequently the factory) since the initial announcement, which is pretty idiotic. 

What a factory can do if all are stressing them about the release date showing a lot of interest if not "let's raise the price more!"?

Testomatic

Anyone here got their hands on one ?